• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Vita Confirmed for NA/EU Published by PQube.

chrono01

Something changed at Rice recently, it seems like they're shipping courier/insured now? No idea. I asked VGP if they'll get the LE and they're looking into it. Tweeting poth PQube and VGP probably doesn't hurt if you're interested. Really sucks for people outside EU
Nice, thanks for the update!

I'd love it if VGP received stock, even if there was a slight mark-up on it. Purchasing from within Canada, and not needing to deal with priority couriers and their brokerage fees, would be worth paying a little extra for me.

*sigh* My friend is asking me to help him get the Limited Edition NA version,
even though he just got the Japanese version in the mail yesterday...PlayAsia is so weird these days with shipping so it was annoying
. Last I checked, Play Asia does not have the Limited Edition or NA version up on their page, where would be a good place to order the Limited Edition?

Het_Nkik

*sigh* My friend is asking me to help him get the Limited Edition NA version,
even though he just got the Japanese version in the mail yesterday...PlayAsia is so weird these days with shipping so it was annoying
. Last I checked, Play Asia does not have the Limited Edition or NA version up on their page, where would be a good place to order the Limited Edition?

It's exclusive to Rice Digitial

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/...vita-liberators-collectors-edition-us-version

Shipping costs $30 lol get the fuck out.

I don't know where you're seeing that.

EU / Worldwide From just £5.99

Edit: Went all the way to check out and saw 5 day shipping for $29.99. Geez.

"From x amount" usually implies that is the bottom line price they charge for shipping, which is the shipping cost the regular edition of the game would likely have. It only goes up from the bottom line.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'll also be waiting for VGP. It's not like it'll run out, especially since even Gal Gun is still in stock. $30 just stinks... I was spoiled with having free worldwide shipping before.

galvenize

Went through all 4 pages of this thread and am disappointed in the lack of screenshots from this game.

I know google exists

Is there a difference between the NA and EU versions?

Just if you care about DLC. Each version can only buy DLC from their respective PSN.

What I don't get is why a UK site has an LE for an NA version that has to ship from the UK to the US. It's just... why?

See above. Also, some people simply cant wait, the regular version has been confirmed to be carried by Amazon and Gamestop in America by PQube themselves so is just a matter of waiting for them to update their listings.

What I don't get is why a UK site has an LE for an NA version that has to ship from the UK to the US. It's just... why?
PQube is UK based, be glad you can get it at all. There are plenty NA exclusive LEs that we EU people have to import, or games we never get at all.

That they even offer LEs that include NA versions is far ahead of anything US publishers offer. I agree that the high shipping costs suck though

PQube is UK based, be glad you can get it at all. There are plenty NA exclusive LEs that we EU people have to import, or games we never get at all.

That they even offer LEs that include NA versions is far ahead of anything US publishers offer. I agree that the high shipping costs suck though

It goes in reverse, too, sometimes. Senran Kagura gets much bigger/better/
boobier
LEs in Europe than we do here. You get all the physical goodies: mouse pad,s, posters, the OST, other weird crap. We get: the OST. But hey, at least it's not digital only anymore! :|

I understand why the company has to ship from the UK, it's just weird seeing a UK pub making an NA LE version of a game, is all. It would be like a US pub making a UK LE version of a game intended to sell to UK/EU players even though we're on opposite sides of the ocean.

A guy over gamefaqs that won Steins:Gate on the recent contest that Pqube ran on their twitter, had the chance to talk a bit with them and according to him, PQube will brought all the DLC for Bhikkhuni. Particularly the Mermaid characters.

I'm inclined to believe this is true because the game's translator said he translated stuff with their names on it.

After the Battle Vixen debacle with EV I was worried licensing issues would've been a problem again. So happy this wasn't the case.

Didn't hear the news that this is getting localized, but Mike Fahey mentioned it in his Gal Gun video. Awesome to hear. I've enjoyed the Senran Kagura games and was bummed that Xseed wasn't going to localize this one. PQube is doing god's work.

BTA

Looks kind of interesting.

I didn't do the experience, but I'm pretty sure Vita library has the highest "animu" game ratio, especially when it's the default console for Visual Novels in Japan.

To be fair, the PS2 and PSP both got a ton of visual novels (especially ports) too, particularly near the end of their lifetime. We just never got any of them in the US, and now we're getting a very small portion of them.

I don't like the fanservice games the Vita gets either, to be honest. But I dig a decent amount of the other "anime" games it gets, so...

Looks kind of interesting.

I didn't do the experience, but I'm pretty sure Vita library has the highest "animu" game ratio, especially when it's the default console for Visual Novels in Japan.
Yes we get it. The point is people like to come into every Vita thread an bring it up like it's a terrible thing. A lot of people like "animu" games, people need to get over it. It's just trolling/shitposting

Btw, has anyone bought from that retailer (Rice Digital) before? How reliable are them, etc?

Communication isn't the best, but other than that it's fine. Wouldn't choose them over other stores but there's no reason to avoid them.

Ordered a few games before and all arrived in the expected time (UK to mainland EU)

I'm sure it's an expense thing, given rising postage rates everywhere. Too bad, though. I wish there were a list of options you can pick from.

Yeah it's not optimal. I hope they pick a NA distribution partner for their LEs, it's a bit unfair like this.

This isn't only one news. Some countries are excluded from shipping list. Mine, for example.
It sucks but I'll just order the regular edition when available on Amazon. I'm trying to cut down on my collectors edition purchases anyway (they take too much space now) and I can use the money saved for the NieR: Automata figure.

I think I'm going to pick this up. Fan service aside, I dig these high action brawlers on Vita. But the US LE at $110.00, shipped, is daunting. Do we know for sure if Amazon US will carry it? Or does anyone know the total shipped price of Rice Digital's standard edition?

I think I'm going to pick this up. Fan service aside, I dig these high action brawlers on Vita. But the US LE at $110.00, shipped, is daunting. Do we know for sure if Amazon US will carry it? Or does anyone know the total shipped price of Rice Digital's standard edition?

Amazon will only be getting the standard version here in the US, which who knows when Pqube plans to add it on there.

Amazon will only be getting the standard version here in the US, which who knows when Pqube plans to add it on there.

They're working on it. Seems like only Amazon and VGP will carry the game though.

Great to hear. I think I'll go with the standard edition as the fanservicey LE is a little over the top for me. I can deal with the Senran LEs as they look inconspicuous on a shelf.

Top Bottom