• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Vita Confirmed for NA/EU Published by PQube.

These are the main characters of the game

7f9c846afb120fa6ba2aeb4c88efdfa2bb833bb7_hq.gif

Rinka Kagurazaka and Ranka Kagurazaka

they are sisters.

thomann_fb_fans_2.jpg

Uh, so we're getting it slightly later than Europe?

Pqube is an EU publisher so it's normal for them to release it there first. It's better than what other niche publishers do where it takes a month or more after the US release to release in the EU. Waiting a few more days isn't the end of the world, just hope they don't have manufacturing issues like they had with GalGun.

Vlaphor

You know what? I'm gonna get this. I have the Prime discount, plus $20 in credit for games on Amazon. Should be really cheap.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait, Amazon says the 20th? Thought it was the 16th, or is that the EU release date.

Either way, the 20th is one day before my b-day....though I don't know who I could ask to get it as a gift for me....

Also I see no mention of the pre-order bonus on Amazon.

Wait, Amazon says the 20th? Thought it was the 16th, or is that the EU release date.

Either way, the 20th is one day before my b-day....though I don't know who I could ask to get it as a gift for me....

Also I see no mention of the pre-order bonus on Amazon.
16th is EU and the bonus is probably VGP exclusive (outside the LE)

Honest question, is games having a few days between regions a unique concept to people? Aren't most games like that?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's usually a few months sometimes. Having it just be a few days is rather lucky, I'd say.

I think this was the first time I saw the Sept. 20th date for US, that's why I was curious. Wasn't sure if the 16th was both countries, or just EU.

flohen95

A decent clone of a mediocre AT BEST brawler?

No thanks.

Still on the fence about wether or not to get this. I love Senran Kagura, but the characters and their antics play a big role in that, so I'm not 100% if this game is worth the full price to me.
Although, knowing myself, when we near release, I'll probably want to get it anyway. D:

I wonder if they can get away with that cover in NA. From what I heard ESRB are very strict about covers, and that exposed butt probably crosses the line

Tohsaka

I wonder if they can get away with that cover in NA. From what I heard ESRB are very strict about covers, and that exposed butt probably crosses the line

Maybe it'll be allowed since retail stores aren't actually carrying it? It'd be nice, I guess we'll find out next month.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I guess I'm late to the party.
Just saw the shipping costs to the US... that makes no damn sense.
I wouldn't mind paying the true cost to ship, but this seems inflated.

I guess I'm late to the party.
Just saw the shipping costs to the US... that makes no damn sense.
I wouldn't mind paying the true cost to ship, but this seems inflated.

You talking about the LE? Because the regular edition is available already on Amazon and VGP

With the game coming out next month, I'm guessing that is the definitive cover.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
You talking about the LE? Because the regular edition is available already on Amazon and VGP

With the game coming out next month, I'm guessing that is the definitive cover.

Yeah, the LE version.

What's funny about the NA cover is that it's more risqué than the Japanese version.

Yeah, the LE version.

What's funny about the NA cover is that it's more risqué than the Japanese version.

Uh? The regular Edition is the same cover here and in Japan and the japanese LE it was the same picture of the box with all the girls on their bikinis. Going by the sketch Takaki posted a while ago, the cover for Rice Digital's LE will be a close up of Rinka and Ranka hugging.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Uh? The regular Edition is the same cover here and in Japan and the japanese LE it was the same picture of the box with all the girls on their bikinis. Going by the sketch Takaki posted a while ago, the cover for Rice Digital's LE will be a close up of Rinka and Ranka hugging.

See what Yian just stated.
Amazon was showing just a bit more on the left hand side. Like he said though, might be outdated.
The VGP cover matches the Japanese version exactly.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Sooooo.... is this actually good? Because it looks like something that conceptually, I'm really into but absolutely will not ever admit it.

Sooooo.... is this actually good? Because it looks like something that conceptually, I'm really into but absolutely will not ever admit it.
It apparently has at least somewhat competent and enjoyable combat, so if you know what you're getting into it should be a good time

Reposting from other thread

For anyone curious, this is the kind of stuff an experienced player can pull off on this game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaoO-MJj4_U

And here is a sample of the pseudo Super Smash Bros mode included in the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEVj3DyvfuE&feature=youtu.be&t=3m15s

Het_Nkik

How is VGP shipping? I kind of want physical but it's more expensive so I wouldn't want to also wait.

They ship pretty fast to the US. Usually get stuff within 5 days of ordering. For US orders, they seem to drive across the border and ship out of New York as to avoid the extra time it takes packages to go through customs. Very helpful.

Top Bottom