• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for some psp/vita games in the next batch of Xmas sales this week

Would love a Ys and Lumines sale.

Edit: AHHHH Top of page!

Buy Sound Shapes and get the free holiday pack! Also while you are at it play my levels.

http://soundshapesgame.com/profile/Man-is-Obsolete/public

05e9e12f-f220-3700-932e-ba31f020781d-image

f0dd7eda-8528-31f4-ba71-395bb1b03e73-image

Also buy Knights in the Knightmare. It is a Sting RPG that has a patented mix of 30 different fonts, but also is a blend of SRPG and Shoot em ups. Really fun game, really enjoyed it. On sale on the NA PSN for $7.49.

brentech

I enjoy making music in sound shapes more than I do levels. I only published one and it was just to make a beat but I made a simple 3 screen step to do so.

zulux21

Read on the Blog that it's doubtful we'll get any discounts now and will have to wait until the next update in Jan :(

you could always snag deals from the NA PSN :p
we have vita deals confirmed for the next two weeks...
now if they are any good that is a totally different story
plus i hear it's a pain to switch between accounts :p

Huddy

What? Did they say that? Could you link me?

Posted on 19 December, 2012 at 3:08 pm by RoaringMdog18
Is there any chance there will be some Vita stuff on sale soon? I have a few euro’s left but cant find anything to spend it on..

Posted on 19 December, 2012 at 5:00 pm by Chris Howe
I’m afraid that it is more likely that VITA stuff will go on sale in the new year now

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/12/19/heads-up-store-update-19th-and-21st-december-2012/#comments

Halfway down.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I tried really hard to understand KitN since it was a Bullethell RPG, which should be up my alley... but... I dunno what the fuck is going on in that game. :lol

1 day shipping is what makes me pay for prime :/
I thought that only had free two day shipping? Which is still alot faster than the free shipping I'm used to.

Amazon needs to get with the times and allow people to subscribe to prime with amazon gift cards instead of credit card only. If they did, I would probably get it. Same reason I don't have Netflix anymore either. They need Netflix subsriction cards >_>

Surprised there aren't any considering how huge the service has become.

Take the time to learn & love the gyro. I think a lot of the complaints regarding Uncharted and Gravity Rush revolve around that specific control mechanic. Personally I put stick sensitivity to the maximum for rapid turns and did all my fine tuning with motion - halfway through the game I felt incredibly empowered.
Will do. :)

zulux21

I thought that only had free two day shipping? Which is still alot faster than the free shipping I'm used to.

Amazon needs to get with the times and allow people to subscribe to prime with amazon gift cards instead of credit card only. If they did, I would probably get it. Same reason I don't have Netflix anymore either. They need Netflix subsriction cards >_>

Surprised there aren't any considering how huge the service has become.

Will do. :)

it does only have free two day but i believe you can upgrade to one day for cheap with prime.

personally the only reason I have prime is for free shipping on orders under $25 lol. I rarely care how fast an item gets to me.

OmegaZero

omg omg omg omg omg

Stranger's Wrath is awesome.
Really loving
almost
every bit of it so far.

Also, this thread moves too fast.

omg omg omg omg omg

Skyzard

Banned
omg omg omg omg omg

Stranger's Wrath is awesome.
Really loving
almost
every bit of it so far.

Also, this thread moves too fast.

omg omg omg omg omg

Trying to add you to friendslist or at least checking if I haven't already done so...can't seem to connect to PSN although it is showing friend notification updates :S ... adding MK? :D -- worked now nvm.

Anyone know Belco? -Already have you OmegaZero

Since I brought it up I'll check MK now too - nah still £34.99

Pure Chess really are tight with the bundles.

bradigor

Cracked on Sound Shapes, after seeing no discount for Christmas or PS+ for January.

I am sure that now guarantees it for February PS+ or some utterly amazing discount. I couldn't hold off any longer though

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
China Town Wars kinda looks bad blown up. I blame this on Sony's lack of having an Original Resolution or slightly blown up but not fully blown up option in the PSP emulator. :/

It's tolerable and not as bad as Disgaea 1-2 but still.

GG looks okay, but the "normal"/4:3 option is pretty small and the normal view is kinda bad but tolerable. I'm curious to see if the port later this year fixes the resolution and makes it less "pixel"-y like the HD version is without the AA filter on.

Skyzard

Banned
I still haven't had any of these 'slides how fps' moments in that game and I've owned it for 3-4 months now

I have ModNation :) Only notice it when it reallyyyy grinds. Other than that, it's perfectly playable to me :)

Did you guys play the community levels at all or only the campagin? I actually loved the game..if only the fps :/ When you are in a race and you fire a level 3 weapon like the rockets - so much smoke, blurring, dust and shadows in the works - I mean it was impossible for it not to slowdown..

Skyzard

Banned
Only the campaign and free race :)

That might be it...much less obvious on campaign levels (still not solid though (eg level3 rockets) but the community levels were really amazing, it even worked with the PS3 ones...shame they couldn't make it more efficient - would have made a fantastic kart racer due to the community..

Still glad you guys enjoyed it but at £30 it really hurt. (It's been months and I still haven't totally let go, almost..).

Ran rp

China Town Wars kinda looks bad blown up. I blame this on Sony's lack of having an Original Resolution or slightly blown up but not fully blown up option in the PSP emulator. :/

It's tolerable and not as bad as Disgaea 1-2 but still.

GG looks okay, but the "normal"/4:3 option is pretty small and the normal view is kinda bad but tolerable. I'm curious to see if the port later this year fixes the resolution and makes it less "pixel"-y like the HD version is without the AA filter on.

The PSP emulator should get all or most of the features of the PSone emulator. It feels so limited now.

That might be it...much less obvious on campaign levels (still not solid though (eg level3 rockets) but the community levels were really amazing, it even worked with the PS3 ones...shame they couldn't make it more efficient - would have made a fantastic kart racer due to the community..

Still glad you guys enjoyed it but at £30 it really hurt. (It's been months and I still haven't totally let go, almost..).

At 30 is agree.

At the 6 odd I payed it was good enough :)

Skyzard

Banned
PSY・S;45584344 said:
The PSP emulator should get all or most of the features of the PSone emulator. It feels so limited now.

Seems silly not to add it in the next update, hopefully with folders - can't wait. Hopefully the Tokyo Jungle remote play patch isn't far off either.

At 30 is agree.

At the 6 odd I payed it was good enough :)

Yeah at £6 it's fine! At £30.. it put me off the game completely as I awaited a fix that never came. It affected gameplay.. in Strangers Wrath some of the effects are pretty advanced and awesome and in large areas with lots of objects and the long viewing distance it does drop a bit but it doesn't affect gameplay and is minimal, unlike in a kart racer..(especially other levels) - was very annoyed they released it like that.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
That space mutant game is awesome. I'm surprised by how much fun I'm having with it.

That made me think how the words mutant and space would improve every game title!

Pure Mutant Chess in Space!
Mutant God of War... in Space!
Mutant Surge in Space!
Mutant Mutant Blobs Attack in Space!

...whatamidoing

Twinduct

That made me think how the words mutant and space would improve every game title!

Mutant Surge in Space!

on 4chan, that would have gone a completely different direction!

Carl

Mutant Surge in Space!

...whatamidoing

Paging DrinkBox Studios... :p

Tizoc

SO! My Vita purchases so far:
New Little King's Story Asia ver.
Gravity Rush Asia ver. (what are the DLCs btw?)
Dokuro

I plan on getting Escape Plan too, but I'll watch some gameplay footage of it first. Are the DLC for it worth getting?

I plan on getting Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed by the end of Dec./early Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom