• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ModNation :) Only notice it when it reallyyyy grinds. Other than that, it's perfectly playable to me :)

man your lucky. i genuinly cant play that game without getting a headache due to the crappy frame rate.

oh and i just did first two bounties on strangers wrath. what a great game. the combo of 3d platformer and fps work really well. looks great too.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Whats the best Wizardry type dungeon crawler I can play on my Vita currently? PSP/PSN/Vita whatever format.

That is indeed a good question. Elminage (PSP) for one.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I've been using these to store my Vita games:

PSVita_Card_stock.jpg

But 3 of them are now full, and I need a 4th.

Is there a better option?
I'm leaning towards:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005WPG9QC/?tag=neogaf0e-20

kliklik

Banned
Sorry to keep bringing the thread back to Gravity Rush, but I'm having a lot of trouble with Endestria Free Race II. The trophy guide says it's "very simple" and doesn't give any help. But the best I can do is 1 minute and I need 50 seconds for the gold. I don't see how I can shave off 10 seconds. Up until now, I've been having not much trouble completing all of Endestria, Pleajeune, and Auldnoir's challenges. Some of them I golded before raising my skills to level cap, and I already silvered Boutoume's challenges before raising my skills. So is there some trick I'm missing here that could help?

zulux21

Poor THQ :(

Just think bros;

No saints row vita
No whatever else on vita
No saints row vita

Sad days indeed

you act like their IPs are just going to die. From the sounds of it there is already a buyer, and in general it's not like they had low quality IPs that sold bad, they just had bad money management and a number of stupid things stack up one after another.

Poor THQ :(

Just think bros;

No saints row vita
No whatever else on vita
No saints row vita

Sad days indeed

Someone will buy the rights to the IPs that are worthwhile.
I just hope Darksiders doesn't quite die, as I liked the first but have not played the second yet.

Sorry to keep bringing the thread back to Gravity Rush, but I'm having a lot of trouble with Endestria Free Race II. The trophy guide says it's "very simple" and doesn't give any help. But the best I can do is 1 minute and I need 50 seconds for the gold. I don't see how I can shave off 10 seconds. Up until now, I've been having not much trouble completing all of Endestria, Pleajeune, and Auldnoir's challenges. Some of them I golded before raising my skills to level cap, and I already silvered Boutoume's challenges before raising my skills. So is there some trick I'm missing here that could help?

I didn't think that one was too bad.
Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_p5SiU9Vts

When I did it, I started a gravity slide from the bottom of the stairs checkpoint til I was under the train station canopy, then finished with float/gravity kick.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Am I the only one who uses no case, no screen protector, no nothing?

living on the edge!

for a few weeks i just carried my vita around in that foam sleeve that it comes in in the box. now i ahve a screen protector ( that i royally fucked up. huge bubble/debris in middle of screen) and the case is the foam sleeve still. though im a lot less protective over it now with the screen protector.

btkadams

Am I the only one who uses no case, no screen protector, no nothing?

i have a screen protector and a case thing, but i only put it in the case when i'm not using it (it's just a zippered pouch). i just use the case for transporting, since it also has space for some vita carts.

Tizoc

So what's the general conciousness on Escape Plan? I'm thinking of getting it next week, but I have 0 idea what it is exactly.

Would love a Ys and Lumines sale.

Edit: AHHHH Top of page!

Buy Sound Shapes and get the free holiday pack! Also while you are at it play my levels.

http://soundshapesgame.com/profile/Man-is-Obsolete/public

05e9e12f-f220-3700-932e-ba31f020781d-image

f0dd7eda-8528-31f4-ba71-395bb1b03e73-image

Also buy Knights in the Knightmare. It is a Sting RPG that has a patented mix of 30 different fonts, but also is a blend of SRPG and Shoot em ups. Really fun game, really enjoyed it. On sale on the NA PSN for $7.49.

What exactly is Sound Shapes?

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying my Vita; man, and all the games are incredible that I've got so far. I'm tempted to keep buying but I need to put that off for now.

What games are on the horizon?

So what's the general conciousness on Escape Plan? I'm thinking of getting it next week, but I have 0 idea what it is exactly.

Its OK. Completed it. Bought the dlc when it was cheap but never bothered actually play in it.

So the topic of how you grip your vita without touching the rear touch came up in the strangers wrath thread. I thought it would be interesting to discuss here.

Now I use a trigger grip most of the time but when I don't I can't just curl up my fingers and set them in the grooves on the back as it flares up my wrist pain. I played around for a while a few months and found this to be pretty comfy and doesn't interfere with the back touch. It also leaves 2 fingers to tap it quickly when needed.

Anyone else found interesting ways to hold the device?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom