• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinduct

Here Skyzard, Toma sent this
Sound-Shapes-1.jpg

Twinduct

Like a Thom Yorke pack would be a given. Would love some crazy ones though .. like Bjork, Mum or Sonic youth.

Although given how long it took some new faces appeared that would be perfect. Like Woodkid or The shoes.

hwy_61

Banned
Like a Thom Yorke pack would be a given. Would love some crazy ones though .. like Bjork, Mum or Sonic youth.

Although given how long it took some new faces appeared that would be perfect. Like Woodkid or The shoes.

Bjork!!! Oh how awesome would that be.

Carl

This is correct, right?

-Put in a memory card you don't card about
-Re-format system and memory card to un-tie your PSN account.
-Go through set-up and put in your JPN details.

Think that's right. It's stupidly long-winded.

That flying one was worst for me. Had to keep finding some land, recovering, and zooming back over to the bastard (before inevitably missing 20 times and having to rest again).

That one wasn't terrible if you realized that activated flowers would just spawn green health pickups if you stood next to them. Fully powered up and armed with patience, it was annoying but doable. The #2 was definitely the worst for me.

Carl

I don't think you need to format the card. Other than it seems cool

And nice screens Grim!

Cheers, just wanted to make sure i wasn't telling people wrongly!

That one wasn't terrible if you realized that activated flowers would just spawn green health pickups if you stood next to them. Fully powered up and armed with patience, it was annoying but doable. The #2 was definitely the worst for me.

Was that the one at the bottom of that huge rock? If so i didn't have too much trouble with that one

Rachel's breasts.
Indeed.

And the default screen settings are a little washed out, as you can see in the screens I posted.

I just adjusted the gamma to 1.1, the brightness to 0.0, and the contrast to 1.1 - it looks MUCH better now. I advise anyone else who has the game do the same.

OmegaZero

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus is simply stunning. Screenshots don't do its native-res, anti-aliased glory justice.

BUY ITTT (and try to get over the sub-par controls)

Yeeeees, another has been converted to my cause.

Indeed.

And the default screen settings are a little washed out, as you can see in the screens I posted.

I just adjusted the gamma to 1.1, the brightness to 0.0, and the contrast to 1.1 - it looks MUCH better now. I advise anyone else who has the game do the same.

Also this.
A GAFfer after my own heart.

hyogen

Neo Member
grrr...any easy way to watch mkv files on Vita?

I've tried using Handbrake with and without the vita plugin...but the program keeps shutting off midway through the long conversion process....like 2-3+ hours depending on file size. :(

Anything easier/reliable?

Files that are made for iTunes (.m4v) work perfect without any conversion. Watched the entire Flight of the Chonchords on the vita :)

Also, i really wish they'd fix the Flickr app--haven't been able to log in since the first update.

zroid

Banned
whoever thought Chapter 13 was a good idea... oh boy

thank christ I managed to pick them all off on my first time because if i had to go through that shit again just for a single thing... heads would roll

and that parchment minigame. fucking hell.

I was beginning to like this game, and then they went and gave me the set of Chapters 11, 12, and 13, and basically a conniption as a result.

Skyzard

Banned
^ Uncharted right? chapter 13...can't remember it - was it the running by the river? if so then yep - I even had to do it for a friend

seeing some of the ground textures of SS (from the other thread) I guess you should install it on your PSone for it to work.

That's cruel haha - he's definitely going dafuq atm

-ignore (as usual :p)

zroid

Banned
^ Uncharted right? chapter 13...can't remember it - was it the running by the river? if so then yep - I even had to do it for a friend

The river was 12, and that was pretty bad. But 13 (the cutscene treasure hunt) was worse

I definitely didn't pick up all the treasures on my first try in 12 LOL that would have been miraculous

edit: ahh I misread. The "running" by the river was 11. Yes that was bad too :\

kliklik

Banned

Hm, I think #3 was the hardest because of its relentless attacks. The previous two I could do at the time of my first visit to the rift plane. #3 obviously I actually had to come back to, but not only that, I actually had to upgrade my health to fight that one. The other ones I did with like level 2 or 3 health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom