• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is there any way to send an object from the ps3 version of lbp to the vita version. I have some complex microchips i worked on over there and I dont want to rebuild them.

kliklik

Banned
I just ran into this bug in Uncharted (Ch. 29)... three times in a row!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK3aCTSj8UM

Didn't know it was a bug at first, just thought I was missing something. But I checked a guide and realized an event was supposed to trigger, and it didn't, thereby stranding me. Poor form, Sony Bend :p

But after restarting the checkpoint a few times, the event triggered normally. Whew.

EDIT: LOL I take that back, while I was typing this post, it went and bugged out again. God dammit.

EDIT2: alright, I think I'm in the clear, finally!

Ya I had it break there a handful of times.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
What space suit?

It'll cost as much as the vita itself.

PSVita need to have bigger and cheaper(and faster) memory card, if Sony want anyone to take Vita seriously or even to think about it next year.

I buy retail and still have no space left on my Memory card for all the DD only games and PSP/PSone titles, 16GB and 32GB is just not enough, heck 64GB wont be enough for anyone next year.

Sony need to bring 128GB cards and have them under $100, that or just release Vita revision and let it work with flash memory cards like the 3DS. because for now this situations suck balls for every one.

Skyzard

Banned
I dream of the day the Vita has a 128GB card and supports folders. Maybe more flexible positioning as well.

Also sonic rt was a lot of fun last night, up for it again any time. I'm surprised how good party chat is.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Is there any way to send an object from the ps3 version of lbp to the vita version. I have some complex microchips i worked on over there and I dont want to rebuild them.

Nope. What is in one version isn't in the other.

As for the Spacesuit, look in your download list. If you own it it should be in the store/planet store and/or your download list. Otherwise look in the PSN store because AFAIK the store doesn't remove the stuff you rightly own.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Little question: with near i find items for big sky infinity, like menu skins and others, but other than the 3 guaranteed bonus item the others don't work or at least i don't know how to use them, how to choose the menu skin?

Sid

PSVita need to have bigger and cheaper(and faster) memory card, if Sony want anyone to take Vita seriously or even to think about it next year.

I buy retail and still have no space left on my Memory card for all the DD only games and PSP/PSone titles, 16GB and 32GB is just not enough, heck 64GB wont be enough for anyone next year.

Sony need to bring 128GB cards and have them under $100, that or just release Vita revision and let it work with flash memory cards like the 3DS. because for now this situations suck balls for every one.
Yup the mem. card prices are obscene.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
every time I see screens of Textures Sacrifice demo I get depressed,Vita can do better than this.

and what is wrong with this genre anyway?MH4 still look like a PS2 game from 2003, PSO2 look like shit,God Eater 2 don't look good too and Textures Sacrifice look like a freaking PSone game...that turd Ragnarok Odyssey is the best looking one here.

derwalde

every time I see screens of Textures Sacrifice demo I get depressed,Vita can do better than this.

and what is wrong with this genre anyway?MH4 still look like a PS2 game from 2003, PSO2 look like shit,God Eater 2 don't look good too and Textures Sacrifice look like a freaking PSone game...that turd Ragnarok Odyssey is the best looking one here.

but God Eeater 2 is a PSP game right? and dont call RO a turd :/

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I'll ask one more time for the morning crowd in case anyone knows.

The Japanese version of Orgarhythm has English too right, not just the Asian one?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So is this a bug- > lbp vita getting around tutorial entitled "touch" is not completed and not selectable? What's going on?

I cant skip the design tutorials until all of these tutorials are finished apparently.

Twinduct

Toto, you need to lower your expectations mang/ mongo. At this rate you'll never be happy with a release!

Not saying your criticism is wrong or anything.

crinale

QxAEz.jpg

wPaoP.jpg

5iSmu.jpg

CF063.jpg

Xwxjg.jpg

0sv8P.jpg

A1yzv.jpg

Rfwl8.jpg

1Mqxv.jpg

aVY6E.jpg

Above are some native res screenshots taken from 4Gamer.

To me God Eater 2 for Vita looks pretty good :)
Well it depends on how much you are expecting, of course.

Toto out of Toto / toto,'s

Games look fine. Psone game.... Lol.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Game review's with ten Toto's being absolutely afwull and one Toto the best thing ever.

I digg.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Just a little comparison:
ge1 psp
gods-eater-burst-review-psp-2.jpg

ge2 vita
Rfwl8.jpg

;)

PS:
I repeat my question:
Little question: with near i find items for big sky infinity, like menu skins and others, but other than the 3 guaranteed bonus item the others don't work or at least i don't know how to use them, how to choose the menu skin?

Dragon

Banned
So I'm definitely down with an Alundra play through. I got a Vita around Black Friday but I've been banned since then.

Alundra is my favorite game and I'm sure it looks gorgeous on the Vita. Man those dream ice column puzzles scare me though.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So I'm definitely down with an Alundra play through. I got a Vita around Black Friday but I've been banned since then.

Alundra is my favorite game and I'm sure it looks gorgeous on the Vita. Man those dream ice column puzzles scare me though.

Love the game too and havent played it in ages. Great reason to go through it again.

Progressing through Alundra, really loving it. I'm focusing on just this, although I might cave and continue working on my Motorstorm double platinum soon.

Also, about that Warrior's Lair footage - the last we officially heard of it was in April, when Idol Minds was taken off the project and Sony San Diego was put onto it to finish it. It's definitely a newer build since we saw it way back at it's unveiling but man, this just brings up more questions/worry because most of us thought it was cancelled .. this could very well confirm that it is - because it was basically leaked. There is no source for it. Don't you think if they finally had a status update, Sony would be trumpeting it on the PS Blog?

I mean, I really, really want that game to be real and be finished. The new footage looks and sounds AWESOME. What worries me is that it was leaked - meaning it's probably cancelled.

zroid

Banned
i'm glad to see the Uncharted tradition of annoying and non-compelling boss fights is alive and kicking with Golden Abyss. This one is even more protracted and monotonous than the others though :\

Twinduct

I think I will review every game in my collection on the toto scale.

Resident Evil 6: 10/10 shitty totos total

Persona 4: 10/10 Totos, will Toto again!
Persona 3 portable: 10/10 Totos, stay the Toto away from this!

Damn now I want Toto to start talking in the third person!

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Finally caved in and bought a 32gb card for my Vita. The 16 gb that's been serving me for the whole year just wouldn't be enough for Phantasy Star Online 2 and the digital version of Soul Sacrifice...
On the plus side, I'll be able to make the 16 gb one my eu ps+ card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom