• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2, Ghost Recon, South Park, For Honor, & new IP service game by March 2017

Gono

Banned
I enjoyed Watchdogs, but only half of it. They need a better main character and a really refined storyline.

Lingitiz

I really hope we get a next gen Splinter Cell.
Blacklist was so fucking good in spots. If they just clean up the storytelling/hamfisted acting and remove some of the dumb action sequences they could have a really incredible game. I hope they don't abandon the formula they set and keep pushing it forward on a newer more refined engine.

Hoping that Watch Dogs 2 (and the inevitable Division sequel) is every bit the leap in quality that Assassin's Creed II was.

Oh, and Crew 2 pls

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Really looking forward to South Park, I also thought Watch_Dogs was a pretty good openworld stealth game with a lot of potential. Get rid of Aiden Pierce, fix the car handling and adding a decent story could result in a great game.

I love the idea of 4H but I'm not much of a multiplayer guy, any word on if it has any kind of campaign?

Setsuna

Hoping that Watch Dogs 2 (and the inevitable Division sequel) is every bit the leap in quality that Assassin's Creed II was.

Oh, and Crew 2 pls

I find it hilarious that The Crew did well enough for Ubisoft to buy the studio, meanwhile Sony closes Evolution studios for Drive Club

Phionoxx

In for South Park and cautiously optimistic for Watch Dogs 2 and Ghost Recon. I enjoyed Watch Dogs for what it was - had fun playing it for about 20 hours or so but never got around to actually finishing the story. Excited to see what their team can do to innovate and expand on their initial idea with that IP.

Top Bottom