• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2: World Premiere Announcement - E3 2016 [Up: 18 minute video in OP]

Liamc723

Does Ubisoft really think the guy on the cover looks cool? It's the exact opposite. Looks childish/ premature and ridiculous. 16 years ago I was 14 years old...and even then I didn't want such a protagonist in a game.

Maybe I'm just too old....

I think you are too old.

He seems fine.

Carlius

Banned
oh look...its not a LETS SHOW AN AMAZING GRAPHICS DEMO AND LATER DOWNGRADE. its a real video showing how shitty it looks and how its pretty much just watch dogs 1 with a different protagonist. looks terrible in terms of graphics.

oti

Banned
Surprised y'all are crediting Mr Robot considering this game's design was surely largely decided on at that stage in this game's development about a year ago.

Also I find the hacker / street culture they are showing super obnoxious but I'm still excited for the game.

It's pretty dumb but I'm digging this dumbness.

pizzacat

Banned
I hope the game just starts reading out gaf member names for being so cynical on that first game and this one.

Then again I haven't played it but I doubt I'll be even half as insulted as some people are from that game

Luq

everything looked good until they showed main character.

They tried way too hard there and it became a joke instant of "cool represenatation"

XAL

Does Ubisoft really think the guy on the cover looks cool? It's the exact opposite. Looks childish/ premature and ridiculous. 16 years ago I was 14 years old...and even then I didn't want such a protagonist in a game.

Maybe I'm just too old....

l-3487.png
lul

"He's fighting against the system because of the shit he saw in Oakland and being convicted of a crime he didn't commit"

Okay, that's cool, but you dudes better handle this better than you did Aiden.

Plum

Ha, a "mildly annoy people by making them check their phones" hack

But seriously, looking decent actually. Might be cool. Hope it doesn't fall too much into Ubisoft checklist design.

Top Bottom