• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2: World Premiere Announcement - E3 2016 [Up: 18 minute video in OP]

TheAznOne

Never ever played the first one. This actually looks fun tho. Will wait til what downgrades this game will have before making a decision to buy it.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
This looks great. I actually had a lot of fun with the first game for all its problems, and this looks like a huge improvement.

Certinty

Driving and physics improved.

This is now my most hyped game of the year easily, didn't expect it to look this good.

everything looked good until they showed main character.

They tried way too hard there and it became a joke instant of "cool represenatation"

Not liking the protagonist myself but for me it's an improvement on the first game, he was dull as dishwater

Freeman76

I hope the game just starts reading out gaf member names for being so cynical on that first game and this one.

Then again I haven't played it but I doubt I'll be even half as insulted as some people are from that game

Many gaffer's will hate this just because its Ubisoft. They will also come into this thread determined to hate, and post negative bullshit just for the sake of it.

And the Ubisoft cycle starts anew. lol

Reveal:

"Wow it looks great, the graphics are awesome!"

Demo/Beta:

"I'm really liking the gameplay mechanics so far, it got me hyped for the full game! Day one! But did the graphics get downgraded?"

Release:

"Ok, so the graphics aren't really what they were when they first revealed it, but I'm enjoying the game so far. And which version has what exclusive DLC?"

Weeks Later:

"Same old tired Ubisoft shtick, boring repetitive missions and not enough to hold my attention. I'm never buying a Ubisoft game again, I will be cautiously optimistic for all Ubisoft games moving forward."

By the way, this is me

Cth

So will this be more like GTAOnline or Division?

I was thinking GTA meets Sunset Overdrive.

Probably more GTA in that it tried to take itself seriously but had these doofy elements throughout whereas SO reveled in its insanity.

I get that they want to get away from the grim dark stuff, but that's what drew me to the original.

I dunno.. I'll probably end up renting it.

Bishop89

Omg.. im expecting drone racing!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p85Yu9-RWzI

rwzryaiv7zzyngzeyjdw.gif

Jito

Banned
Many gaffer's will hate this just because its Ubisoft. They will also come into this thread determined to hate, and post negative bullshit just for the sake of it.

Or perhaps people just didn't enjoy the first game so have pretty low expectations for a sequel? Crazy thought huh?

I hated the first one but this actually seems way better.

It seems WatchDogs 2 is getting the same kind of quality jump AC1 to AC2 had.

Top Bottom