• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs Box Art

incredibly generic :( gotta make my own again.

i improved the hideously dull Dead Space 3 cover too last time:
deadspace3.jpg

Ivan 3414

It's bad box art. A guy with a gun and a cell phone that's taking pictures of a train, a man's head and a camera.

Doesn't convey the game's main draw well at all.

The little dots and lines and squares from the smart phone... How ugly.

Really bad cover, reminds me of the bad ones in SNES MEGADRIVE day.
I guess the main focus is the gun "COME ON GUYS, THERE ARE GUNS!!!"

Spierek

I like the distorted logo treatment, but the cover is quite bland. Oh well, everything in the hands of alternate cover creators. Again.

I wouldn't mind this one:
I'd take this one over that any day of the week
Both of those are even worse.

incredibly generic :( gotta make my own again.

i improved the hideously dull Dead Space 3 cover too last time:
deadspace3.jpg
I'm digging both the cover and that Kontrol.

Hmm, a bit bland but inoffensive. I'd have liked the cover art to be more 'gitchy' like the logo. Get some grain and weird visual effects going on there to emphasize the hacky-smart-phone stuff. The lines and 'target' box thing is a bit too subtle.

I'd design a rough cover myself but I'm at work :p

WiiU/360/PS3 will look NOTHING like what we have seen so far. It'll honestly look like crap. PS4/Durango/PC is a different story though.

Zeth

My mind is genuinely boggled. How the fuck does every publisher get blue and orange/amber into their game covers? I don't know if it's just me, looking for it in every cover, or a massive focus group conspiracy.

HardRojo

I was expecting a nice shot of the city and a reference to connectivity since that seems to be the theme of this game, kinda disappointed in their approach :/

People complain about 360 and WiiU's box headers but that PC header is pretty freaking ugly.

Good thing hardly anyone buys boxed PC games any more.

Baleoce

People complain about 360 and WiiU's box headers but that PC header is pretty freaking ugly.

Good thing hardly anyone buys boxed PC games any more.

I tend to actually, you can usually get games cheaper at launch if you buy physical, oddly enough. Plus future assurance that I can just hack my disk if any digital distro platforms go under. A lot of the time the physical discs have steamworks activation and other such too.

Eideka

Banned
Classy.

Do we know when this will release ? November 2013 ?

Considering that yet another Assassin's Creed is on its way I can see an October release for it and WD coming out a month later.

FLAguy954

WiiU/360/PS3 will look NOTHING like what we have seen so far. It'll honestly look like crap. PS4/Durango/PC is a different story though.

Be prepared to eat some bbq'd crow if the Wii U version uses PC textures but has less geometry ala Need For Speed Most Wanted U.

In regards to the cover, it's bland but it's not an eyesore either.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
it's not that unappropriate, for me. It's not like the game is going to be some artistically original thing

Top Bottom