• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

Dead

well not really...yet
Pawnee?

tumblr_lk1b79B1bP1qznb4i.jpg

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I seriously can't wait to play the full game. Digging the story so far. Shame that the player isn't very good though since there's no commentary

EDIT:Notice the difference between the minimap in this gameplay & the minimap in the gameplay that the one negative review website posted. Definitive proof that none of their videos are of the full game since they have no yellow SP mission markers.

Trace

Banned
I haven't played GTA:V, does the game have screen tearing as seen in the last gen versions of Watch_Dogs?

It's there but it's not on the same level.

And the people who says this looks worse than GTA IV on consoles really need to go back and replay GTA IV on said consoles, such an ugly game.

And yes, noon is fugly.

Dead

well not really...yet
Yo this music on the twitch stream is sick

Imagining hearing that while driving at night in first person mode

:realhumanbeing

Ever since someone pointed out that the trees look like they're shaking/having seizures instead of realistically moving with the wind, I've noticed it too and I really wish I hadn't.

Kibbles

Is the in-car view only on next gen consoles? Guy on stream was switching perspectives but it never went to in-car view.

I wish you could import music into the game too

Yo this music on the twitch stream is sick

Imagining hearing that while driving at night in first person mode

:realhumanbeing

S'what I'm sayin'. It's exactly the sound I wanted for this game. There better be more music like that all over the place.

Also, it seems that there's no cockpit view for last gen? He's cycling the camera and only getting bumper cam and third person options.

Mik2121

It's not Ubisoft closing it down it's the website itself because they are legally obligated to do so unless they wanna be eligible for a very valid lawsuit. We have these things called release dates for a reason.

Yeah I know Twitch does that, but I thought ustream was more lenient?

The GPS system showing up on the actual road itself really rubs me the wrong way, hope there's an option for that.

Edit: Yikes at this driving pop-in

hbkdx12

The GPS system showing up on the actual road itself really rubs me the wrong way, hope there's an option for that.

They probably do but it's nice to see GPS pathing thats actually in world rather than having to divert your attention back and forth between the minimap and the road

Reverend

Neo Member
So are there just constant 50mph winds in Chicago? I know it's the windy city and all but the way the trees are freaking out you'd think people would just be getting blown over left and right.

ttech10

What platform?

Sorry, got lost doing something.

Not sure which it's on, but definitely an Xbox. When I first found the link I was led to believe it was 360 but have yet to see anything to verify which gen.

If it is Xbox One, then from what I've seen outside of missions, the ped spawning is pretty lackluster. It appears the lack of vehicle spawning I mentioned earlier is coded into some of the missions, as after a couple missions he started driving around and cars started spawning somewhat normally.

And oh, I should have warned... as you've found out by now, the person playing can be downright awful at times.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Yeah I know Twitch does that, but I thought ustream was more lenient?
Nope, that's any streaming website. Ustream had a field day when MGSGZ got leaked. Meanwhile, I've never had to use the /ignore button more often than during the twitch watch dogs stream. So many trolls...

Furyous

I went from unethusiastic about this game to ready for it. It seems sort of Infamousish. That's a great thing. Hopefully, I can find a bundle somewhere. The crafting and extensive skill treet set this game apart from other games in my opinion.

Top Bottom