• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

Gaz_RB

iLfRMUzoARKpJ.gif

Marcel

I like that car! Much better than the others.

I explained to you why dark livestreams are not relevant or appropriate to make a rationnal judgement. I much prefer independent reviewers or youtubers. Or people I trust on the internet.

Youtubers that get paid for advertorials without having to disclose that they were paid? Oh yeah, trustworthy lot they are. Just make peace with it, man. You are not the arbiter of rationality and people are allowed to make judgments using whatever resources they deem appropriate.

pahamrick

For anyone who got Watch_Dogs PC through the nVidia promo, but wanted the deluxe edition click this link here, and you can purchase the deluxe edition pack for $9.99.

The link is specific to the US version of Watch_Dogs, but you should be able to do it with any region.

Go to the uplay store, and add Watch Dogs Deluxe edition to your cart. You'll see Watch_Dogs and the deluxe edition pack. Copy the link to the pack to get the product ID, then removed deluxe edition from your cart and go to the page for the standard edition of watch dogs.

Copy the URL of the pre-order button, then simply change the product id to that of the deluxe pack and past it in.

woen

Youtubers that get paid for advertorials without having to disclose that they were paid? Oh yeah, trustworthy lot they are. Just make peace with it, man. You are not the arbiter of rationality and people are allowed to make judgments using whatever resources they deem appropriate.

Do you know what independent means ? I'm not talking about people who get paid to talk about the game or anything like these. You know that independents magazines exist, without publicity and all too ? Online or in newsstand. Same goes for the youtubers/video reviewers.
One more time, I'm just giving you my point of view about how to make rational and relevant judgement of a game, which is not the odd way you are using. Don't get angry.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ok, the random citizens are great.

Diagnosed Pyromaniac :lol

Stopping Street crime with a baton to the knee and to the face.

From the streams the game looks good. I'm getting pumped for Tuesday and I'm going to make sure I'm all set and ready for my internship that starts after it released in 5 days so I can just enjoy the game.

So stealth, much carnage. I cringed.. fuck that meme!!

My SO and I want a black and tan shiba and that meme is what is pushing me away from committing on one next year. .sigh.

fritzo

game looks great so far. watching the the Gamespot stream. but I'm not like a lot of you guys who care about p's, frames, etc. and there's nothing wrong with caring about "graphics", it's totally understandable. looking forward to playing.

Played the 360 version for 2h at my friends house, and im a little disappointed. I didnt make any story/missions, just messing around in freeroam to not spoil anything till tuesday. And the freeroam gets very limited and boring IMO. But im still looking forward to my ps4 version of it. I hope the graphics are much better than the 360 version though...GTAV looks 100x better than this on 360.

You probably haven't even unlocked anything yet what the hell

woen

There are like 5 good outfits in the game. The others are like...I don't want to wear it.

The game honestly looks really good on this stream.

Yep. They did the same job Ubi did when making AC4 for current-gen. There are some little details a bit odd...like no shadows ?

The map is completly unlocked from the start.GTA delivered much more "messing around" than this game. Just saying. All the cars looked way to similar.

In the beginning of the game with barely any guns, just one character, and not all the activities unlocked? Eh

They're initial impressions, not a full 100% completion review of the game. Nothing wrong with voicing an opinion that the first few hours of a game are disappointing and still limited.

That's pretty much almost every game though. You start off at the beginning with not all your shit, and then as you play through it you unlock more shit. But whatever

woen

They all look bad because they force you to wear that terrible jacket+hat combination. Hopefully we get some mods that rectify this fashion disaster.

There real problem is the colors, and some clothes (large pants, hoodies)... I really like the hat/jacket combinaison, I won't miss the awesome GTA5 character customization system.

The real problem is the colors, and some clothes (large pants, hoodies)... I really like the hat/jacket combination, I won't miss the awesome GTA5 character customization system.

You just reminded me of the terrible ancestor character creator stuff in GTA V eew. The clothes were alright in that but in my opinion, no game has offered a selection of clothing better than Saints Row 1. Not even its sequels.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
errr where should I be following along a stream with you guys? I don't want to see much but a lil taste over lunch...

I've been around for a long time, China Rising was used a the BF4 bonus for pre-order.. Sorry, but that is a $15 bonus for pre-ordering.
China Rising was garbage. Anyhow, it's your choice. Preorder if the bonus is important enough, but you ain't gonna see reviews in time if you fall for it. That's their whole game, it's up to you if you play along. If you don't like the review embargoes, show them by not preordering. It won't make a difference, but they aren't "making" you preorder, especially with this game.

Codiox

In the beginning of the game with barely any guns, just one character, and not all the activities unlocked? Eh

You can buy any gun, can get money from any ped. I didnt mean side missions or minigames,just plain freeroam. Maybe im oversaturated from GTA and AC4 though.

Top Bottom