• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We can all agree Kass is the best new character in BotW right?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Purah, Riju, Urbosa, Mipha and Kass are my favorites.

But they all pale in comparison to the five Rito sisters. Adorable!
Who turn out to be Kass' kids!

maxresdefault.jpg
Ya the sisters are awesome.

Hastati

I didn't even know Kass had a questline, or even his English name. Or his JP one. Yeesh. Time to go back to BOTW, good thing that update is tomorrow.

Also Mipha's questline made me really sad.

Great characters overall, DLC 2 is going to be epic.

psyfi

Banned
There's so many good characters! But Kass is definitely great. One of my absolute favorite moments in BOTW was finding a new Kass location after I thought I found them all. The last one I found was the one where
he describes all his locations
, haha.

Giolon

Only 1 character can be the best new character, and that, my friend, is Urbosa.

3qdpGht.gif
E3V8tNY.gif
02M9xlA.gif
UXrLHH8.gif

How often do you see a woman like this in a game? Basically never. Look at that confidence. Look at that musculature. Check out that hair! And she's not a joke or a punchline. She's serious, and she's a respected champion.

HeatBoost

The first two or so times I heard Kass' accordion in an unexpected (hostile) place I was like "WHAT?!?! WHAT IS THAT?!!?!?!?"

Afterwards I started recognizing the tune, though, it was always a nice surprise

But that piece of shit Ravioli is the actual MVP and doesn't he know it.

Oh, you mean Falco 2: Flying Boogaloo?

Aurongel

Kass has a great design and has fun quests associated with him, I hope he becomes a series mainstay.

Real talk though, Sidon is pure bromance material. No joke, his dialogue and mannerisms actually made me think he was thirsty for Link. I was actually expecting there to be a reveal or something for him because of how forward he was towards the end.

ffdgh

Sidon, Purah, Kass, Mipha, Urbosa, all great.

But that piece of shit Ravioli is the actual MVP and doesn't he know it.

I'll give him props for having the best champion ability and arguably the 2nd or 3rd best weapon around overall lol.

Kass is great, so are his kids.
BOTW have great characters in general, save for Loli bait Purah and "はずかしい" waifu bait Paya(a waste of great design).

Top Bottom