• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Went to Import Fest. Seeing Vida Guerra first hand made that whole event worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firest0rm

Today was Import Fest in Toronto. People from all over the country brought their "imports" (Some had American cars, even thought its for imports"). There were a few nice ones. But the best thing there was seeing Vida :). Wow, what a beauty. This girl is unbievable. She has the best ass on this planet. For those who don't know Vida, here's a pic for you to feast your eyes on:

vida_guerra2.jpg

I also made on to Tuner Transformations new episode airing this Tuesday. Its an hour special. You can spot me in the front of the crowd when the car was unvealed. I was standing near the trunk of the car in a white tshirt with light blue shoulders. :D

Shinobi

Yeah, they've been advertising that show quite a bit in the weeks leading up to it. I have little interest in the import scene, but it almost would be worth going to see her. Then again I saw a host of gorgeous looking ladies at the Molson Indy a few weeks ago, so my babe meter for the summer was stocked up pretty good.

Here again is Vida in yesterday's Toronto Sun.

ssg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom