• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are the best and worst Skittle flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retne

Best: Lemon

Worst: Green Apple

Green apple has really ruined skittles. Now I usually just buy starburst if I want a fruit chew candy.

pigeon

Banned
Green Apple Skittles were basically like saying "what if our candy occasionally contained pieces of poop?" If I wanted that I would just eat licorice, thanks.

The only reason I came back to Skittles at all was for the Sour Skittles, which are delicious. Sour lemon and sour strawberry are the best Skittles flavors. However even sour green apple is edible once all the other Skittles are gone.

Also I generally eat the Skittles a couple at a time to get a complex melange of flavors, like a true Skittles connoisseur.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Lime was without a doubt the worse. Green apple is second best. Red anything is always the best, regardless of candy type.

Lime was without a doubt the worse. Green apple is second best. Red anything is always the best, regardless of candy type.

Objectively wrong:

b87dDd1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom