• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your Steam avatar?

Dizzy-4U

LQYv2nO.jpg

Too late to change it now after so many years.

O1x1CC2.png

It's Kronen from Hellboy. So nothing to do with video games. He does look kinda like the TF2 Pyro, though, so there's that.

SerTapTap

Same as here (a crop from an artwork I commissioned from Klobstrosity ). Though several people are know are the types to change their name and avatar weekly on Steam, I'll never be one myself.

Aranjah

bff6c6bc79b475cdb4fcbab6c5901848f5a84e2d_full.jpg

Screenshot I took a looong time ago of my WoW character (druid in "epic" flight form). Back when the epic flight form quest chain was a thing and the model was still relatively new and shiny.
Aranjah's my druid's name.

dreamfall

It's Milo Garret from my favorite comic series, 100 Bullets.

OmOtgSt.jpg

It's in line with my internet persona's motif, of course—the bandaged face—which must remain consistent. My ego is a fragile thing, you see.I'm like Marv from Home Alone. A naive, childlike goofball leaving a trail of idiocy around that'll one day bite me in all kinds of places. Mainly the ass.

I'm a Wet & Bandaged Bandit.

The best. Probably my favorite comic series of all time next to Brubaker's Criminal. Dizzy foreva!

Top Bottom