• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where Ya Curly Mustaches At?! Marvel vs Capcom 3 Hype Thread of Scoops!

Korey

Caj814 said:
Obvious confirmations that Capcom "forgot" to take out of the E3 demo?
They're confirmed, it's just that they're spacing out the character reveals so each can be an event. And it's also possible that their animations/assets aren't polished enough yet for a reveal compared to the ones already shown.

Hugbot

NinjaKixx said:
does the MadKatz SF4 fight stick tournament edition work w/ MvC2?
This probably wasn't the best choice of thread to ask (the arcade stick thread's on the front page or near enough), but yes it will. It's a hell of a stick, too.

vala

Guess what? The game is being outsourced :lol

In a Nishikawa feature last year, the MT Framework team said that Capcom was looking to have the MT Framework used by its contract studios (here's a summary of that feature in case you missed it). Nishikawa confirms that MVC3 is the first case of this happening, although he said that he couldn't reveal the name of the external studio that's developing the game.
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/09/13/3ds_mt_framework_detailed/

I'm pretty sure that the developer is Eighting, the creators of Tatsunoko vs Capcom.....

TreIII

vala said:
Guess what? The game is being outsourced :lol

Heh. Years ago, I was surprised when I found out that Capcom were the true masterminds behind the Gundam Vs. series.

Now, we live in a world where currently, the only "fighting games" that are actually fully developed by Capcom staff are the Gundam Vs. games for Bandai-Namco. Ain't that interesting?

Top Bottom