• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which character has the stupidest battle stance in fighting games?

WPu9D.gif

Duo Lon from King of Fighters XII. What the heck is this? He looks so incredibly goofy, what with that bent left hand and right leg. It probably hurts more to stand like that than actually get hit by others. Besides, King of Fighters always had the weirdest battle stances for it's characters.

Duo Lon in action

Brofield

I can't unsee that camel toe.

Stupidest fighting stance...

...man, I can't even think of one cause of that gif.

ash-12s.gif

saiki-human-stance.gif

I get that Ash's personality and all, but why does the evil boss of the game twirl his hair too?

Oh that right, because SNK's expensive and time consumng decision to stay with sprites led to tons of headwaps.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Dr. Boskonovitch from Tekken 3. Dude just lays around on the floor.

or maybe it was the most fucking awesome... I am not sure.

El Sloth

Banned
I just thought SNKP were too lazy to animate it compared to his previous stance:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/snk-billy.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]
It's hardly stupid though.

I would post Rolento's if I could find it. He stance always seemed real cramped for no reason.

MisterHero

Yeah I hadn't thought about it in a long time but Lion's a jerk

I suppose it fits with the character, but I feel they ruined Dan's stance in SFIV.

XeroSauce

I actually love Voldo's stance because it confuses the hell out of my friends when I play him.

What are you supposed to do against a half-naked BDSM man writhing on the floor towards you

BpkHQ.jpg

shaowebb

Poochy-Matrimelee
NmKZw.gif

Joker-Savage Reign
owOYu.gif

Honorable mention from Savage Reign goes to Carol Stanzack for fighting with Rhythmic Gymnastics. Her stance isn't too goofy, but my God her other stuff is hilariously terrible for fighting.

8Lbzs.gif

rgR2f.gif

Top Bottom