• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which character has the stupidest battle stance in fighting games?

MK4 Reptile

ReptileMK4primarystance.gif

MK4 Sub

Sub-zeroMK4.gif

BiggNife

As soon as I saw this thread I knew this needed to be posted.

g5gj7.gif

Ramon from KOF.

I had a hard time finding it for some reason though, kudos to ShockingAlberto for digging it up

shtkn

i swear that bridget sprite has the animation frames in the wrong order... i don't recall it look that spastic in-game

kunonabi

g5gj7.gif

Ramon from KOF.

I had a hard time finding it for some reason though, kudos to ShockingAlberto for digging it up

To be fair he should never be standing in one place anyway.

shaowebb

Jin Chonrei from Real Bout Fatal Fury and Neo Geo Batlle Coliseum (an incredible game)
60xRK.gif

Shermie KOF series
2t8GH.gif

Duck King KOF and FATAL FURY series
dQpOr.gif

Justin Bieber from KOF series
JK Chris is awesome
iWbLS.gif
bVeJF.gif

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Basically everything from Mortal Kombat fits in this thread.
Yeah, I don't mind the capcom/snk ones because they're just trying to inject character into the fighters. But the Mortal Kombat ones (mainly from MK4) are just bad.

shaowebb

Oswald KOF XI
qAXFT.gif

...he is badass enough to get away with it though. I seriously want him and Lee Pai Long in the next KOF tourney.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Bridgetspriteani.gif

Kinda surprised Bridgit hasn't been posted yet. This was the first one that came to mind.
Same here. God damn that stance is annoying. Duolon takes a piece of the cake too.

Is it? Like I don't know how to refer to Bridgit. Is he a transexual, or just a very feminine guy? Cuz if he's a transexual, should still refer to him as her.

Bridget is cis-gender male. There is a practical in-universe reason for the crossdressing, but GG's storyline is too goofy for me to bother remembering.

g5gj7.gif

Ramon from KOF.

Holy shit this one is hilarious. Stupidest I have seen in the thread so far.

Top Bottom