• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Wishes - Tales of Graces F (Spoilerific) Import Thread (now with more PS3!)

Shouta

Finished the game just now myself. I liked it overall. I think it falls short in a number of regards but it executes whatever it does very well. The plot is short and very crisp overall though there are a few spotty things about it.

Shouta said:
Finished the game just now myself. I liked it overall. I think it falls short in a number of regards but it executes whatever it does very well. The plot is short and very crisp overall though there are a few spotty things about it.
Ranking compared to other Tales games?

Datschge

For me the current Tales ranking would look like this: ToG > ToR > ToDr > ToH > rest. But my primary focus is the battle system, your mileage may vary.

Bebpo

Banned
I just finished the game as well this morning. Took me about 42 hours and I did a satisfying amount of the optional sidequests.

My review:

story - "Serviceable" is the best word for the job here. The story is perfectly fine and does the job in carrying the game along. It's not a short story and it's not an epic story, it's somewhere in the middle and that's all it's trying to be. Unlike 90% of rpgs, the story will not make you do a facepalm. The characters act logically (even if they aren't very quick in the mind) and the tale doesn't jump the shark and become incredibly stupid or painful to watch from badness. On the other hand the plot is not very amibitous. It's straightfoward, predictable, and simple. It was enjoyable but at the end of the day I doubt I will remember it in a month.

cast - Team Destiny continues to improve in the cast department with their games. The cast is an enjoyable group of archtypes and they play very well off each other. There aren't any great Tales characters like Jade or Yuri or Guy, but it's not as bland of a main cast as Vesperia.

battle - Best battle system in a Tales game. Definitely. The emphasis is on speedy battles that are fun. You get a good size movelist and there are a lot of ways to use it effectively. Because each attack has elements and hitting enemy weaknesses for a weak point combo is efficient, you're using lots of different moves in battle instead of just your strongest few for the whole game. The way the dual-stance system works is really nice because while you're still limited to 4 artes at a time, you have the entire movelist of your A-stance available at any time. Which means you have a dozen or so moves. The A-stance being made up entirely of useful moves also gets rid of the standard "slash/slash/slash" you do all the times in Tales games, which is a good thing. No TP is great as well. Keeps the pace more exciting.

subsystems - Very good. The character growth system (by using titles) is the best in the franchise. There are literally hundreds of skills to learn along with stat points. You're always learning something new and so the game stays exciting. The bottle instead of cooking is great, although I do miss the wonder chefs. The dualize system for selling goods is kinda ehhh. It's ok, but not really important.

dungeons - Good. Very linear, especially for Team Destiny, but the puzzles are fun. There's no sorcerer's ring and I definitely prefer that. It was getting old. The dungeons are all pretty small. Nothing huge and mazey like Tri-ace games. But it works with the speedy pace that the game has.

exploring - Ok. Not having a world map is fine. The only downside is the game is really super linear because you can't easily revist places until the very end. The map works for endgame. But it's always more fun to have a real 3d map and just stop by new places that look interesting. The world is about medium-size. There aren't a lot of towns, but there aren't too few either.

Graphics - Excellent. If this was a PS2 game it'd easily stand up with FFXII as one of the best looking rpgs. Visually it's really similar to Abyss but with even better graphics.

Sounds - Voices are fine, but the music is really C- rate. It's time for Tales studio to get some new composers. Their games are continually improving but they are always held down a little by the weak synth compositions by 3rd rate composers. The main battle themes by Sakuraba are fine. But the cutscene music never stands out and the town/dungeon themes are zzz.

Replayability - There's the standard new game+ w/good grade shop and lots of side stuff to do at endgame like the other 3d Tales games. The main game sticks to Team Destiny's 30-40 hour lengths instead of Team Symphonia's 50-70. This means less filler, but it also means a smaller and less fleshed out world & storyline. Still, a good 30-40 hour rpg is perfectly acceptable for jrpg length.

Overall - In the end, gameplay has always been Team Destiny's main strength and story/characters has always been their main weakness. Graces continues the evolvement of their excellent gameplay (which was already far ahead of Team Symphonia and is now reaaaally far ahead of Team Symphonia) and it shows good improvement in the story/character department, especially considering ToDII & Rebirth have really really bad stories.

Is it the best Tales yet? There's really no good answer to this. In a lot of ways it is. It's the best playing one and the most fun one. On the other hand it lacks the big explorable world, epic story, and great cast that Abyss had. Regardless of if it's the best Tales or not, the fact it's even up for debate should say enough about the quality of the game. Standing head and shoulders over most of the Tales franchise and being better than any jrpg released on the HD systems, Graces is a must play game for any rpg fan, Tales fan or not.

9/10

Mr. Wonderful said:

For me:
Abyss > Graces > Rebirth = Eternia > Vesperia > Hearts > Symphonia > ToDII > Innocence > Legendia > Phantasia > Tempest > Kor

Rebirth is better than Eternia, but it has the worst furry plot ever so that brings it down a bit imo. Tempest & KoR are disgraces to the franchise but at least Tempest is only 8 hours of awful instead of 20-30!

ToDr is the only one I still need to play.

Datschge said:
For me the current Tales ranking would look like this: ToG > ToR > ToDr > ToH > rest. But my primary focus is the battle system, your mileage may vary.

Yeah, I agree TD games have the best battle systems by far. But the cast, the story, the dungeon design, the length, etc... are all important parts of an rpg as well for me.

Shouta

Mr. Wonderful said:

Depends on specific area but general overallness (and personal ranking), ToDr > ToG > ToL > ToDII > ToS > ToV > rest

Though, I think I still have a soft-spot that would place ToL higher than ToG though ToL has a ton of flaws that drag it down compared to ToG for overall quality.

Geneijin

Shouta said:
Depends on specific area but general overallness (and personal ranking), ToDr > ToG > ToL > ToDII > ToS > ToV > rest

Though, I think I still have a soft-spot that would place ToL higher than ToG though ToL has a ton of flaws that drag it down compared to ToG for overall quality.

ToL as in Legendia?

And if you don't mind me asking, what reason(s) does Destiny remake remain above Graces for you? I don't mind story spoilers if you choose to say any.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Both of the last two ranking lists have some seriously questionable choices, but it's Tales, some games click with people more then others.

Heck I really love ToP.

Bebpo

Banned
Man God said:
Both of the last two ranking lists have some seriously questionable choices, but it's Tales, some games click with people more then others.

Heck I really love ToP.

I didn't play ToP until a few years ago but the game really, really didn't hold up. The cast is alright, but the battle system is terrible these days.

Shouta

I think Destiny Remake has a better battle system on the whole. Graces' system has a lot of annoyances in it where it makes me think they didn't take it as far as they should have or they should've realized how annoying it was.

The rest of the package is also better on the whole for Destiny Remake as well. Lots more content, solid story, and all the like. Graces has a decent amount of it too but it does feel like it runs short of what it should be doing like I said.

Geneijin

Thanks for the impressions. I think my expectations will remain the same until I can play Graces then. I fell in love with the CC system in ToDr so I'm just really eager how Graces expands on it.

Bebpo said:
Standing head and shoulders over most of the Tales franchise and being better than any jrpg released on the HD systems, Graces is a must play game for any rpg fan, Tales fan or not.

I completely agree with this. I have enjoyed most of the HD JRPGs this gen, but I prefer Graces to them all except maybe Vesperia. Still undecided on which of those I prefer.

Bebpo

Banned
Was playing the bonus dungeon and it reminded me that I was disappointed that almost all the optional sub-events/quests/exploring has no voice. Neither in the actual scenes or even in skits to accompany them to give voiced party chat about the event. That's one of the things I like in doing sidestuff in TS games; everything non-voiced tends to have a voiced skit to accompany it.

I guess it's a small detail, but I think it adds a lot of character and makes the side stuff feel more like part of the main story.

Also Pascal is by far my favorite character in Graces. So much lolll.

Bebpo said:
Also Pascal is by far my favorite character in Graces. So much lolll.

A man of great taste I see ;)

I have a quick question, I've noticed that in the past hour or so I've been playing that when in battle my character sometimes attacks automatically. I change it to 'semi-auto' when in battle by pressing the 1 button but it doesn't seem to help. I think I have selected something in the menu that has changed the battle settings, does anyone know where this is on the options screen?

Sounds like TD delivered the epic in 3d battles, like I figured they would. Hope TS learns from this. I'm falling behind with games lately but I will definitely pick this up when I can. If it can surpass Rebirth/Abyss for me, I'll just go nuts. Love Tales <3

Bebpo

Banned
JustAnotherOtaku said:
I have a quick question, I've noticed that in the past hour or so I've been playing that when in battle my character sometimes attacks automatically. I change it to 'semi-auto' when in battle by pressing the 1 button but it doesn't seem to help. I think I have selected something in the menu that has changed the battle settings, does anyone know where this is on the options screen?

The only reason you character should be attacking without you pressing anything would be them accidently being set on auto. Check the menu when you're not in battle and check under attacks and make sure you are on semi-auto or manual.

Otherwise if you're talking about attacks after you finish an attack, you might have connect attacks where if you're holding a button when you do one attack it'll follow it with a 2nd attack.

If it's not one of those...no clue. Maybe there is a ghost in your room.

Bebpo said:
Otherwise if you're talking about attacks after you finish an attack, you might have connect attacks where if you're holding a button when you do one attack it'll follow it with a 2nd attack.

Yeah I've been poking about the menu and trying things out in battle and that sounds like that's it, thanks :)

If it's not one of those...no clue. Maybe there is a ghost in your room.

D:

Shouta said:
I think Destiny Remake has a better battle system on the whole. Graces' system has a lot of annoyances in it where it makes me think they didn't take it as far as they should have or they should've realized how annoying it was.
mind sharing as to what these annoying things are? graces' system is a different take on chain cap and makes things more interesting than DR with the entire enemy weakness system built around the circular nature of A artes. DR has cool features like definitive strike and flash guard, but those don't translate well with sidestepping.

the crafting system is greatly improved over DR's as well, better balance with more attributes. case in point, i was getting slaughtered at lvl200 against deos in chaos mode, outfitted my team with the appropriate materials and started dealing 250-300% damage, defeated him good. compare this to DR where the flash, or 'flash guard for hp' accessories were a one-stop-shop because they provided blast caliburs after every hit.

DR has more characters, longer length, nakariri dolls, better minigames, and fewer bugs. overall i'd put them equal, but i prefer graces and planning to start my 4th playthrough once i finish up the collector's book.

duckroll

So, it seems Namco has fixed the bugs for Tales of Graces. The numerous bugs found by users after the game was released in December prompted Namco to correct the bugs and release a new batch of corrected copies. While there is no replacement plan in place for those who already bought the game, this Tales blog tells you how you can use the customer service section of the site to request for an exchange: http://taletalesource.blog69.fc2.com/blog-entry-2142.html

Bebpo

Banned
At least the US version will be bug free. Obviously for importers, replacement is not really any option unless you want to spend $$$

FSLink

Banned
Bebpo said:
At least the US version will be bug free. Obviously for importers, replacement is not really any option unless you want to spend $$$
Yeah. :(
Hopefully someone can release a patch or something so I can patch it on my PC and then transfer it to my USB Loader so I don't have to double dip to fix bugs.

EDIT: What would be extra cool is if someone made a patch like the Fatal Frame 4 Translation patch (Riivolution is what the released program will be called I believe?), but instead of a translation, it loads up a bug fixing patch.

Cep

Banned
Bebpo said:
Standing head and shoulders over most of the Tales franchise and being better than any jrpg released on the HD systems, Graces is a must play game for any rpg fan, Tales fan or not.

9/10

Now I have not played all of the HD JRPGS, but does this include the DS(I have not played it yet, so I am genuinely curious), or is this assertion for the 'traditional' JRPGs?

batbeg

Cep said:
Now I have not played all of the HD JRPGS, but does this include the DS(I have not played it yet, so I am genuinely curious), or is this assertion for the 'traditional' JRPGs?

While I am not bebpo, I feel reasonably sure in saying that the DS does not have any HD JRPGs.

FSLink

Banned
I kinda wish the Artes Ball was taken from Vesperia PS3 and put into this game. :(
Having lots of A-artes at the same time is nice, but it would have been nicer if we could also have tons of B-artes too.

Anybody know how to fight the
cameo battle with Veigue, Reala, and Kohak (I've only fought Veigue alone so far)
?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Cep said:
I'm pretty sure Bebpo isn't one of those "Demon's Souls is really a WRPG!" people.

Bebpo

Banned
grandjedi6 said:
I'm pretty sure Bebpo isn't one of those "Demon's Souls is really a WRPG!" people.

Well, I don't think Demon Souls is wrpg at all; it's completely a jrpg to me. But I wasn't really thinking of DS when I wrote that ^^; I was thinking about Graces vs. the other similar traditional rpg experiences on the current-gen systems like Vesperia/FFXIII/LO/BD/etc...

I actually think in a lot of ways Demon Souls is the first game that has evolved the jrpg genre beyond its traditional drapings and represents a direction I'd like to see jrpgs head in over the next decade.

cnet128

Banned
FSLink said:
Anybody know how to fight the
cameo battle with Veigue, Reala, and Kohak (I've only fought Veigue alone so far)
?
You have to collect the three quest items, one for each of them, and hand them in at the arena Inn.

The three items are:
-
For Veigue, a sword by the name of Requiem, which you get for completing the amusing Shikkoku no Tsubasa (Dark Wings) subquest.
-
For Kohak, the "Otoshimono no Anklet" (Lost Anklet), which you get from the old Karuta dude in Zavhert Port upon collecting 40 of the Magic Karuta
-
For Reala, the "Eiyuu no Tsue" (Hero Staff), which you get at the end of the Ruins Buried in the Sand bonus dungeon, after the most awesome puzzle in the game.

Hand all three in, and they'll then appear at the end of the Masters Class of the Arena. (They might appear one by one as you hand in the items, I didn't check, but to fight the proper battle, hand in all three.)

Incidentally, I finished up playing the game a few days ago. Loved it. When I find a little time, I'm probably going to write up a detailed impressions post in this thread.

FSLink

Banned
cnet128 said:
For Kohak, the "Otoshimono no Anklet" (Lost Anklet), which you get from the old Karuta dude in Zavhert Port upon collecting 40 of the Magic Karuta
Thanks but..damn. Missed two of those in the childhood section, and according to the JPN wiki those ones are missable. :lol

Whatever, almost done with the game, I'll just do that part but on Evil or Chaos mode. :D

I know there's a few 2nd playthrough glitches that happens if you carry over stuff from the Grade Shop, what are the safe options to do mostly everything (I don't plan on getting Sophie's skit title for instance...but I do want to have access to the secret dungeon and such next playthrough)? EDIT: Or if there's Gecko OS codes that fix this, that'll work for me too.

And anybody have a link to a list to the cat's locations? I want to get into the Katz village to do those requests for Hubert and Cheria's formal costumes.

Geneijin

durrrrrrrrrr said:
case in point, i was getting slaughtered at lvl200 against deos in chaos mode, outfitted my team with the appropriate materials and started dealing 250-300% damage, defeated him good. compare this to DR where the flash, or 'flash guard for hp' accessories were a one-stop-shop because they provided blast caliburs after every hit.

They toned down Flash Guard in the DC version enough where you couldn't spam it anymore, and it required some form of timing along with many other tweaks like a much slower Rainbow Arc from Lilith. Personally, blocking becomes more crucial and better than the new FG with the much harder Chaos mode and damage scaling.

i know they toned down flash material in DC because you can't walk through everything for BC meter. didn't feel like FG was toned down though, anyone with a little experience in SF3 or Garou can still chain them pretty easily.

even with the balances i still prefer Graces' weak timer system (or whatever namco calls it) because the damage rewards are huge for people that know what they're doing, significant enough to let you play through chaos mode with the zero experience modifier. and without relying on the anti-death machine that is cheria.

Geneijin

Maybe it's just me then. The new damage scaling or new Chaos mode heavily punished me when I messed up a FG so I experimented with blocking more and found it to be more comfortable and efficient than FG.

Also, interesting to hear about the grade shop option. Looks like I need to get around to Rebirth.

Proven

durrrrrrrrrr said:
i know they toned down flash material in DC because you can't walk through everything for BC meter. didn't feel like FG was toned down though, anyone with a little experience in SF3 or Garou can still chain them pretty easily.

even with the balances i still prefer Graces' weak timer system (or whatever namco calls it) because the damage rewards are huge for people that know what they're doing, significant enough to let you play through chaos mode with the zero experience modifier. and without relying on the anti-death machine that is cheria.

Yeeeeesssss, thank you. Two of my biggest private complaints about RPGs involved the lack of useful enough defensive tactics, and the "need" for a healer to always be present, who'd be gimped in combat ability anyway making them terrible for multi-opponent fights. If the defensive tactics alone are able to get you through the hardest difficulty without experience modifiers, then that's one of my dreams come true.

cnet128

Banned
FSLink said:
Thanks but..damn. Missed two of those in the childhood section, and according to the JPN wiki those ones are missable. :lol
Not 100% on this, but I wasn't aware that any of the Karuta were missable. Either way, you only need 40 to get the Anklet, not all 50, so there shouldn't be any need to wait until a second playthrough.

FSLink said:
I know there's a few 2nd playthrough glitches that happens if you carry over stuff from the Grade Shop, what are the safe options to do mostly everything (I don't plan on getting Sophie's skit title for instance...but I do want to have access to the secret dungeon and such next playthrough)? EDIT: Or if there's Gecko OS codes that fix this, that'll work for me too.
Don't know about Gecko OS codes, but the one to watch out for in the Grade Shop is the Book data carryover option. If you obtain the Anmarcia Key in your first playthrough and then carry over Book data, then you can't get it in your second playthrough (and thus can't get into the Ruins Buried in the Sand bonus dungeon, obtain the Eiyuu no Tsue, or fight the
cameo battle in the arena
). Also, if you carry over Book data but don't carry over Stamp data, you miss out on another skit and become unable to view how many stamps you've collected in shops. So basically, it's safest not to carry over Book data.

Admittedly, not carrying over Book data also has a bug associated with it, but that's not very important unless you're being completionist with regard to titles. (If you don't carry over Book data, then the count of "number of NPCs talked to" is reset to zero, but doesn't increase unless you talk to people you didn't talk to in your first playthrough. This makes a few of Pascal's titles difficult, if not impossible, to obtain. You can get around this by getting the titles in the first playthrough and then carrying them over.)

Carrying over titles also has a bug associated with it, but that one is much more minor. Basically, completing the Karuta minigame on Hard difficulty results in you viewing a skit, getting a title (Pascal's "Joryuu Karuter"), and the Karuta subquest being marked as clear. If you already have the title thanks to carrying it over, however, then none of this happens, so you can't view that one skit or complete the subquest in that playthrough.

In short, if you're not being completionist, the only one you need to worry about is the Book data. If you have the Anmarcia Key (which you probably have), then don't carry Book data over. If you don't, then you can carry over Book data (as long as you make sure you carry over Stamp data as well).

FSLink said:
And anybody have a link to a list to the cat's locations? I want to get into the Katz village to do those requests for Hubert and Cheria's formal costumes.
There's one cat in each main town (not counting Telos Astue). Specifically:
- In front of the church in Balonia
- Gralsyde port
- In the hut at Oal Raye
- In front of the research centre in Sable Izolle
- The White Wine Estate in Yu Libelte
- Down at the port of the Arena Island
- In a house in Velanik
- Fermat's house in Zavhert
- In front of Pascal's room in the Anmarcia Village
- The central plaza in Lhant (only appears after clearing the Lambda Cocoon)

FSLink

Banned
cnet128 said:
Not 100% on this, but I wasn't aware that any of the Karuta were missable. Either way, you only need 40 to get the Anklet, not all 50, so there shouldn't be any need to wait until a second playthrough.
Yeah apparently the Mint and Arche ones are obtained in childhood. Could have sworn I got them, but I guess I didn't save at that point. :lol

And thanks for all the other info.

I completely forgot that this game existed!

Dawn of the New World was kind of a letdown, but this one looks pretty good.

I'm sure it'll come here, but I want it confirmed.

By the way, how come Namco-Bandai doesn't bring the DS Tales' games?!

FSLink

Banned
So uh, anybody have a Grade Shop translation?
I found one on GameFAQs but uh, half the stuff are untranslated/have no description of what it carries over.
Grade point list -
Eresupotto 70
Stamp their customers 30
Item combat 60
Gardo 270
Title 30
Item Heal 90
Technology Used surgery(?) 50
Takeshi Shigeru herbs 70
Masutarisukiru 1500
Im in this turtle(?) 50

Grade point list of benefits that can add-
Gardo experience into value 50
Maximum speed 50
Experience twice 90
CC point up+1 30
5X experience 300
CC point up +2 200
Half experience 10
Twice the critical rate 30
Skill points twice 200
Double damage 30
Skill points three times 800
Damage 5 times 150
Saw one day mastery 20
Gardo won twice 70
Get twice the rate of items 120
Free nature(?) 50
Price Dyuaraizu 1 / 4 100
+500 Maximum Energy 100
Performance up Eresupotto 50
Maximum HP +1000 150
Extension of possessing items 100
Obviously Eresupotto is Eres Pot, and Gardo is Gald, but some of the other stuff I have no idea what the hell they're supposed to be.

Tempest sucks and sold badly so they probably didn't want to bring that over. No idea on Innocence and Hearts though.
It's more sad that none of the Team Destiny games made it over. Destiny 2, Rebirth, Destiny remake? :( Not even the PSP ports of Destiny 2 or Rebirth?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not bringing over Tempest was the best decision Namco ever made, so they obviously had to follow it up with the stupid decision of not bringing over TOI/TOH. :lol

FSLink

Banned
Man God said:
Not bringing over Tempest was the best decision Namco ever made, so they obviously had to follow it up with the stupid decision of not bringing over TOI/TOH. :lol

They also didn't bring over VS here and I'd say that was a great decision too. :lol
Hopefully that doesn't mean they'll follow it up with a dumb decision of not bringing Graces and/or Vesperia PS3. :(

cnet128

Banned
FSLink said:
So uh, anybody have a Grade Shop translation?
In the same order as the list you have:

Carry over:
Arles Pot: 70 (Maximum energy value + number of slots)
Shop stamps: 30
Combat items: 60 (All items that can be used in battle)
Gald: 270
Titles: 30
"Piece" items: 90
Arte usage: 50
Herb stat boosts: 70 (Carries over 1/2 of stat boosts gained from using herb items)
Mastery Skills: 1500
Kokamenin: 50 (Carries over the Kokamenin's level and gained items. If you just want to carry over the level, you can actually just send the Kokamenin out to your DS from the first file and pick her back up from the new file, no GRADE necessary.)
(Doesn't appear to be included on your list for some reason, but there's also Books: 10)

General upgrades:
Convert EXP into Gald: 50 (If you choose this option, instead of receiving EXP in battle, you will receive half of that value in Gald, thus making it impossible to level up at all.)
Max Speed: 50 (Makes your movement speed on the overworld always at maximum)
x2 EXP: 90
CC+1: 30
x5 EXP: 300
CC+2: 200
1/2 EXP: 10
x2 Critical Rate: 30 (Applies to both party and enemies)
x2 Skill Points: 200
x2 Damage: 30 (Applies to both party and enemies)
x3 Skill Points: 800
x5 Damage: 150 (Applies to both party and enemies)
Former Mastery: 20 (Causes Skill Points to be gained at double rate for titles mastered in the previous playthrough)
x2 Gald: 70
x2 Item Drop Rate: 120
Unlock Natures: 50 (Unlocks a number of high-level equipment Natures that aren't usually available)
1/4 Dualize Prices: 100
Max Pot Energy +500: 100
Increase Arles Pot Effectiveness: 50
Max HP +1000: 150
Increase Max Items: 100 (Allows you to carry up to 30 of each item)

EXP multipliers and so on, incidentally, are stackable.

Rpgmonkey

TheFLYINGManga_Ka said:

I think that for Innocence, they just didn't have the time/money for it. They were already localizing Vesperia and Dawn of the New World for 2008, Innocence just didn't make the cut.

For Hearts, I assume it was a matter of effort vs. sales. Hearts is definitely one of the most major efforts on the DS. It has a pretty substantial amount of voicework, got a pretty big effort put into it from a technical standpoint, it's a fairly lengthy game, and it has 8 animated videos (including the opening).

I'd certainly argue that it's comparable to a PS1 or PS2 RPG.

Maybe they just thought that a localization of that level was more worthwhile for console titles instead of portable ones.

FSLink

Banned
Found these Gecko OS codes, I said I'd post the Vesperia costumes earlier in this topic but forgot to. There's also a Anmarcia Key fix.
STGJAF
Tales of Graces

Skip DLC Check
04248870 38000000

Asbel's Yuri (ToV) Costume
42000000 90000000
0401574C 05000091
04015750 00000506
E0000000 E0000000

Sophie's Patty (ToV) Costume
42000000 90000000
04015F30 01280000
04015F34 05060000
E0000000 E0000000

Cheria's Rita (ToV) and BoA Costume
42000000 90000000
04016E4C 02340000
04016E50 05600235
04016E54 00000506
E0000000 E0000000

Anmarcia Key Fix
42000000 90000000
0001CF13 00000001
E0000000 80008000
There's also a code for battle music changing....by default it's to the cameo battle song, so it's pretty nifty.
&#36890;&#24120;&#25126;&#38360;&#65314;&#65319;&#65325;&#22793;&#26356;
42000000 80000000
02618EC6 00003231
E0000000 80008000
&#12487;&#12501;&#12457;&#12523;&#12488;&#12399;&#39746;&#12398;&#20253;&#36947;&#32773;&#12391;&#12377;
&#65298;&#34892;&#30446;&#12487;&#12540;&#12479;&#37096;&#12398;&#19979;&#65298;&#26689;&#12434;&#22793;&#12360;&#12390;&#19979;&#12373;&#12356;
&#65314;&#65319;&#65325;&#12522;&#12473;&#12488;
3030&#20977;&#27468;&#12434;&#12354;&#12370;&#12429;&#65281;
3031&#26429;&#12385;&#26524;&#12390;&#12398;&#37806;&#39746;&#27468;
3032&#21147;&#12356;&#12387;&#12401;&#12356;&#25569;&#12426;&#32224;&#12417;&#12390;
3033&#25244;&#20992;&#65281;&#30740;&#12366;&#28548;&#12414;&#12379;&#65281;
3035&#28796;&#29105;&#12398;&#20081;&#38360;
3034&#23506;&#39080;&#19968;&#38275;&#65281;
3036&#24736;&#20037;&#12398;&#26524;&#12390;&#12395;&#29694;&#12428;&#12383;&#12418;&#12398;
3037&#28966;&#29157;&#12398;&#21091;
3039&#27770;&#25126;&#65281;&#22894;&#12356;&#31435;&#12383;&#12379;&#12390;
3130&#24785;&#12358;&#21091;
3131&#31435;&#12385;&#22622;&#12364;&#12427;&#12418;&#12398;
3134&#32004;&#26463;&#12373;&#12428;&#12383;&#38360;&#12356;
3136&#21629;&#12398;&#21483;&#12403;
3231&#39746;&#12398;&#20253;&#36947;&#32773;
3233&#29378;&#20081;&#33310;&#36367;

Found these on the wiird forums and GameFAQs, as well as the following two websites:
http://www.geocities.jp/writzkzo/wii/tog.txt
http://www.geocities.jp/writzkzo/wii/stgjaf.txt

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Hero of Legend said:
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/02/23/tales_of_graces_recall_announced/

Looks like BN is recalling the game and doing a replacement program where someone comes to you and gives you a new disc and takes the old one in exchange.

What good is it to take back the old discs? Do they fix those and reship them?

Hopefully they have indeed shipped fixed copies to retailers.
They probably don't want people jettisoning their old copies onto the used market.

Top Bottom