• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K18 cover revealed

18-Volt

I'm so not buying this game if they won't add all of the Cruiseweights. All of them, Tozawa, Tony Nese, Jack Gallagher, Lince Dorado and all.

The Switch has a chance.

At this point we should accept the fact that no big release is coming to Switch. It's kind of a failed console in that aspect, it will sell well but it won't get games from anyone but Nintendo.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I'm so not buying this game if they won't add all of the Cruiseweights. All of them, Tozawa, Tony Nese, Jack Gallagher, Lince Dorado and all.

At this point we should accept the fact that no big release is coming to Switch. It's kind of a failed console in that aspect, it will sell well but it won't get games from anyone but Nintendo.

Seriously, it's way too soon to say that given how the console is just three months old. In general, being hyperbolic in one way or another (positively or negatively) is never the right way to act.

18-Volt

Seriously, it's way too soon to say that given how the console is just three months old. In general, being hyperbolic in one way or another (positively or negatively) is never the right way to act.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be crazy happy if they announce WWE 2K18 for Switch too, but now it's best to expect the worst. We expect a Switch port for everything and we get disappointed everytime.

Given Nintendos history and current announced lineup, especially a week removed from e3, there's nothing hyperbolic about his statement at all.

Switch can't handle these next gen, cutting edge visuals.

UNElPW6.png

Fuck 2k and the WWE for still using Yukes

I mean if they were planning to release it on the system they would announce it along with the other 2... but then again I'd rather play fire pro wrestling on the switch, as someone who bought every single game from yikes I'm just tired of this bs!

Welp. Means no Switch port.

Its gonna be the same busted engine they have had for 15 years with no changes from last year. They could port this shit to the Dreamcast if they wanted

I bet the only reason they are cutting off last gen is because sales on those consoles became so low its no longer worth it for them.

Tonky

So the fact that it's not releasing for last-gen consoles gives me hope that they have a new physics engine.

Risette

A Good Citizen
yukes can make good games if they're given the resources to (UFC undisputed series), I just don't think the budget and timeframe that 2K/WWE etc gives them is viable to make anything other than crap

Doctre81

Except it is coming.

Cool, I like Rollins. Curious about how the collectors edition is going to be. Doubtful I'll get it, but if it's good...
Still liked the 2K16 Hogan one despite Hogan's incident.

The Ummah

Banned
So they finally dumped the PS3/360? If the graphics and gameplay haven't been overhauled yet...

Still Yukes, I'm not hoping for a damn thing.

Marvel

could never
Face Seth sucks ass, if this was two years ago it would have been perfect and made more sense.

How the fuck you not put AJ on it.

cordy

Banned
Game's already outdated with a major tag team. Shit's a new record right? One night and the game is outdated.

Khrno

Face Seth sucks ass, if this was two years ago it would have been perfect and made more sense.

How the fuck you not put AJ on it.

AJ vs Nakamura should be the cover for 2K19, with the Balor Club logo looming in the background.

What the fuck? Tyler Black is in WWE? I haven't seen WWE in centuries, and just found this out. He fucking kicked ass in Ring of Honor.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=184317260&postcount=69

Come on man. Why are you pretending you don't know who one of the biggest stars in WWE is lmao. I found this claim to be too unbelievable for anyone who would even consider posting in a WWE thread, so you've turned me into a post history-digging sad arse. Thanks.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I came in expecting just a picture of the box art itself.

Now I've learned that ESPN is covering WWE for some reason.

DJKhaled

Are you a Nazi? I hear he's into that.
Bullshit. He is very pro black lives matter, don't try and paint him as a bad guy because of an idiot ex girlfriend

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=184317260&postcount=69

Come on man. Why are you pretending you don't know who one of the biggest stars in WWE is lmao. I found this claim to be too unbelievable for anyone who would even consider posting in a WWE thread, so you've turned me into a post history-digging sad arse. Thanks.

Damn. Exposed a #Smark.

Striker

If they're splitting the brands, they NEED to let us have online co-op for it. One player running Raw, one running Smackdown.
Why 2K haven't begun a "league" or even a sort of group method of its online is astonishing. Especially since you can in any other sports game.

With deep customization!

2K, since getting the IP, has only redone the online MP by using Matchmaking and removed other features. :/

CookTrain

Why 2K haven't begun a "league" or even a sort of group method of its online is astonishing. Especially since you can in any other sports game.

With deep customization!

2K, since getting the IP, has only redone the online MP by using Matchmaking and removed other features. :/

Could you imagine running the booking for a fed of actual players. I can only imagine the conflict and drama that'd erupt from real players getting heated about losses :p

Top Bottom