• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money In the Bank 2016 |OT| It's full of shredded newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

I think that's the reception that a face Champ is supposed to have, right? lol Reigns got the boot because he sank business. Ambrose gets a run to see how he does.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
This just feels so great. And its even better that we are probably getting that triple threat for Summerslam. Dean is amazing, now he can finally turn this into the Ambrose Asylum. And just listen to that crowd!

So happy I stayed up for this

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Dude it was good. I didn't like the match at first, but I think the second half really picked up.

Bubba T

That is factually correct. Time for Title Reign #4.
Also, I called Ambrose cashing in successfully tonight as soon as the pre-PPV odds shifted from Roman to Seth.

I'm more shook by the Cavs winning two straight on the road in Golden State.

Three straight overall. Beast of a series.

KissVibes

Banned
Lulz @ the Ambrose haters. At least we've something new as champ. Dean's mega over already.

They popped for the cash in. We'll see how the ratings look on Tuesday.

DUDES I'M LEGIT SHOOK. ROMAN LOST FUCKING CLEAN! CLEAN! AS CLEAN AS IT GETS!

Rollins has been legitimized.

Buuuut only so Ambrose could get a pin.

Rollins is going to lose tomorrow night in a five minute match against Reigns to see who faces Ambrose at the next PPV.

Ithil

I think that's the reception that a face Champ is supposed to have, right? lol Reigns got the boot because he sank business. Ambrose gets a run to see how he does.

Always assume Roman losing the belt is leading to "Reigns wins the belt back soon after". Four times in like 8 months it'll be.

orioto

Good Art™
Roman losing clean is weird cause if they wanted Ambrose to come off as an even bigger face he should have punished a cheating rollins.

But i guess they want a 3 face dynamic for the triple threat.

ElRenoRaven

That end really was great. That Pedigree by Seth was amazing. Then Dean getting his moment to shine. Best WWE PPV in a long while.

Even Cena did good tonight and actually sold some shit.

styl3s

YALL MAD?

YOU MAD?

YOU MAD?

YOU MAD?

WHO IS MAD?

YOU MAD?

YES!
Mad that a wrestler as mediocre as Roman won the title? Yeah, but i know Seth will win at Summerslam and Ambrose will probably never hold that title again so there is a silver lining in all this.

Brinbe

Yeah, Ambrose really fucking sucks if we're being real. But fans love him and they'll buy up his merch. That's what matters.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
The crowd was electric when Dean became champion, just the reaction you want from a babyface.

Anyways, was awesome to stay up for this. Now time for two hours sleep before work lol. See you!

That cash in didnt feel special, but Im just glad Rollins won too

Now, let's be honest. Reigns is getting his wim back and becoming 4x champ, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom