• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
What? Death wishes? I hope you're kidding me?
Something about wanting to spread Covid to fans of Xbox. Said in jest according to him, but considering how serious he takes console warring and his genuine despise of all things Xbox and its fans, it's hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Banjo64

cumsessed
ol876RR.jpg

The green one on youtube is a small one, they have like 80-50% chance of surviving with broken bones which is 60-50 meters max. I don't want them to suffer, I want it to be fast and painless, I'm not heartless :lollipop_tears_of_joy: . The dry Sinkhole though is 250m deep, 90 Million cubic meter in volume (world's 3rd largest after 2 in China), so you can have all xbox fans there and yet you have enough room for Stadia:messenger_winking_tongue:.

The other photo posted is 211m deep, some call it "the well of the birds" as sometimes you find many birds flying in circles inside with lots of echos! There is a 4th one that hasn't been studied enough, as I'm aware, and might slide them right into the sea. We should throw just one there to know from the impact sound how deep it is.:lollipop_smirking:
That's the first one I could find. There's more, as he often used the joke of throwing Xbox fans into the sinkhole. He just joked about it today. I mean of course I know he's not seriously wishing death to people liking the wrong plastic box. But if you take a zero tolerance policy with what Riky said, then you should do it here too.

Edit: This was a response to TBiddy TBiddy

Last edited:

TBiddy

That's the first one I could find. There's more, as he often used the joke of throwing Xbox fans into the sinkhole. He just joked about it today. I mean of course I know he's not seriously wishing death to people liking the wrong plastic box. But if you take a zero tolerance policy with what Riky said, then you should do it here too.

Edit: This was a response to TBiddy TBiddy

I guess that is what happens, when you put your heart and soul on the line for the plastic box you favor. I hope he has an outlet outside Neogaf, though.

DaGwaphics

I got banned from the tech-thread. Apparently, I was taking it off topic when I only replied to what other people were already talking about.

The Office Lol GIF

I wasn't even warring or anything. Damn. If I'd known I was going I would have tried to go out with a bang.

DaGwaphics

I guess that is what happens, when you put your heart and soul on the line for the plastic box you favor. I hope he has an outlet outside Neogaf, though.

He seems harmless to me. I kind of did that myself this morning, joking that the news of Ryan bringing Sony IPs to mobile would kill some Sony die-hards. It's just a figure of speech, obviously I wouldn't actually promote bad things happening to people, I'm sure Bo is the same.

TBiddy

He seems harmless to me. I kind of did that myself this morning, joking that the news of Ryan bringing Sony IPs to mobile would kill some Sony die-hards. It's just a figure of speech, obviously I wouldn't actually promote bad things happening to people, I'm sure Bo is the same.

Yeah, I'm sure he's not serious about it. I was more referring to his weird behavior in general.

DaGwaphics

Okay that one that @ SmurfMustard SmurfMustard found is a little dark.

I don't interact with him much, so I just took him as someone that really, really loves his PS. When it comes to a handful of Sony fans that ruin Xbox threads, he's not the first on my list. LOL

DaGwaphics

hi_campaign_tower_cycle_1920x2702_6c2028e603f24810b0b803a2666c7eeb.jpg

I know it's screenshots and not video, and on PC at 4K, but I still think this looks more appealing than what's being shown for Horizon right now. Guerrilla are super great at what they do, and I'm sure Horizon will look fantastic once the actual PS5 gameplay is shown later, but Infinite doesn't really deserve the flak it gets. The July demo was bad, especially with the lighting condition and the pop-in, but fidelity wise they're both cross gen open world games, so... they look kinda similar.

Oh and it's at 60 fps and horizon will probably be 30

Totally. No one wants to take the X1 vs PS4 power differential into account and on top of that the difference between 60 and 30 fps in the last-gen ports. I think the recent Halo shots look very nice, the differences are subtle between last year and now, but the overall look has really improved as a result. I especially like the shot of the sun striking the tall obelisk there.

Hopefully they are more mindful with the the footage they showcase this year and take advantage of the magic hours to full effect.

Last edited:
I dont even bother to get annoyed anymore by this website and mods bias, it is what it is and its never going to change, as such i dont post that much now. I usually just pop in every few days and find a thread and comment.

on topic: does anyone here know when PSO2 New Genesis is coming to xbox?

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

I dont even bother to get annoyed anymore by this website and mods bias, it is what it is and its never going to change, as such i dont post that much now. I usually just pop in every few days and find a thread and comment.

Isn't that out today? Or did it hit PC first?

Kagey K

Banned

I thought it was officially in June sometime.

I know it's screenshots and not video, and on PC at 4K, but I still think this looks more appealing than what's being shown for Horizon right now. Guerrilla are super great at what they do, and I'm sure Horizon will look fantastic once the actual PS5 gameplay is shown later, but Infinite doesn't really deserve the flak it gets. The July demo was bad, especially with the lighting condition and the pop-in, but fidelity wise they're both cross gen open world games, so... they look kinda similar.

Oh and it's at 60 fps and horizon will probably be 30
Screenshots are good and all but we gotta see it in motion, Horizon looked great and it's gonna put even more pressure on 343 to deliver this time. They can't plop out another Craig again.

Also I'm pretty sure Horizon will have a 60FPS mode... or at least, I hope it will.

RaZoR No1

How does Dolby Atmos, DTS Headphone X and Windows Sonic work for Stereo Headsets?
I got a Arctis 7x and I like the sound so far. Now I wanted to try the Surround Sound options and got both licenses for Xbox for cheap.
How does Atmos etc. work? Just activate it and done? What about non supported games? Leave them on Stereo or should I change to 5.1/7.1 in the game?

DaGwaphics

Screenshots are good and all but we gotta see it in motion, Horizon looked great and it's gonna put even more pressure on 343 to deliver this time. They can't plop out another Craig again.

Also I'm pretty sure Horizon will have a 60FPS mode... or at least, I hope it will.

I think he was talking about on last-gen. Horizon will almost certainly be 30fps on base ps4, that makes the limitations on the core gameplay slightly less since they have a bit more of the lousy jaguar performance available per frame and it gives the gpu more headroom as well. Halo is 60fps on the weaker X1, so that is going to limit the core gameplay a bit more. You can add things, more wildlife, more npcs etc., to help utilize the XSX better, but the core gameplay has to run on everything.

I think he was talking about on last-gen. Horizon will almost certainly be 30fps on base ps4, that makes the limitations on the core gameplay slightly less since they have a bit more of the lousy jaguar performance available per frame and it gives the gpu more headroom as well. Halo is 60fps on the weaker X1, so that is going to limit the core gameplay a bit more. You can add things, more wildlife, more npcs etc., to help utilize the XSX better, but the core gameplay has to run on everything.
Oh yeah there's no way Horizon 2's running at 60FPS on PS4, it'd probably make the console explode lol.

Screams alt account.
Aren't you aware that there are only like maybe a dozen unique people here ?!? The rest are all alts. Some are even alts of alts. In some threads there's just one person arguing with their alts and antagonizing them to the point of getting banned. And even weirder the mod doing the banning is also one of them. I wonder who your main account is? And who is mine? Can alts become self aware?
/s

DaGwaphics

Aren't you aware that there are only like maybe a dozen unique people here ?!? The rest are all alts. Some are even alts of alts. In some threads there's just one person arguing with their alts and antagonizing them to the point of getting banned. And even weirder the mod doing the banning is also one of them. I wonder who your main account is? And who is mine? Can alts become self aware?
/s

I hope that's a joke. Really sad if that actually happened.

Two different styles of game ffs. Or can you play HFW in first person?

Totally. I guess we've entered a new phase where game software goes head-to-head in some kind of battle royale event. Here I was always thinking of it as more of an art form, where multiple titles could achieve success in the same time period.

Last edited:

TBiddy

Neo member GuinGuin. 10 day old account, 500 messages already, seems to be parroting the same things that 5 or so hardcore Sony shills always parrot, with gusto.

I dunno, might not be an alt but when I’m new somewhere I usually don’t start smack talking immediately.

Haha. What the fuck. 500 messages in 10 days. That's absolutely an alt.

ManaByte

Neo member GuinGuin. 10 day old account, 500 messages already, seems to be parroting the same things that 5 or so hardcore Sony shills always parrot, with gusto.

I dunno, might not be an alt but when I’m new somewhere I usually don’t start smack talking immediately.

He's also had posts deleted and cried about it in Meta. Twice.

DaGwaphics

Dude, this was totally a joke, see the /s at the end. And I thought the exaggeration made it pretty obvious.

But, I think in the new Horizon thread there was a guy asking a question and maybe forgot to switch accounts and answered as if they were two different persons, but from the same account.

I was gonna say, that would be some Bates Motel level shit if people were taking to arguing with themselves for entire threads. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

DaGwaphics

Series S is a bottle neck ok this mofo defo has a GAF account :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Sad to compare the XSS to the X1. Is the X1 a boat anchor, sure, dud CPU, weak GPU, slow storage, weird memory, it really checks all the boxes. The XSS has the new cpu, fast SSD storage, a normal memory situation etc. I can't take it seriously when someone puts these systems in the same comparison.

Top Bottom