• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade 2 confirmed for Holiday 2017

Xenoblade 1 is the potential JRPG GOAT so I'm lookin forward to this. I wish the animefication was less aggressive though. Character design was shameful.

Dice//

Banned
jkhlsw6.png

Key art

JCX

"bu bu bu 2018!"/gaf

XCX didn't have nearly as much shown as X2 did when it was revealed but for some reason people kept making an uneven comparison.

wmlk

It looks like a poor man's Tales at times, but we all know that it's not going to be like that. That's the disappointing part.

El Odio

Banned
Nice that its coming this year but... Man, those character designs... Hope the gameplay will be good enough for me to put up with that cause the environments and music were perfect.

R0ckman

Didn't the director criticize anime culture? Why did the double down in this? Not that I mind, they needed to heel turn on Xenoblade X that game was a damned disaster to me, literally nothing there but grinding.

Asd202

Not a fan of character designs but I'll give Takahashi a benefit of the doubt. Though NNK II looks much better IMO.

Rncewind

i mean i am gonna give it try because monolith but dude this looked generic anime as fuck from the character art design point

After Xenoblade X being disappointing and the two Xenoblade 2 trailers so far... I'm not feeling it.

Xenoblade 1 is one of my favorite RPGs of all time but so far the series doesn't seem to capture the magic of the first one at all.

I want to be proven wrong about Xenoblade 2, but my gut feeling isn't good.

Yam's

The world looks great as usual with Xenoblade, but that character design is really bad. Hope we'll at least get dual audio. Don't wanna play an anime kid with a grownup man's voice.

Top Bottom