• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Twilight Princess Collector's Edition Guide

Naked Snake said:
This would cost me about $35 shipped (international) from Amazon.com, I'm finding it hard to justify that price... When did Amazon jack up their international shipping prices on books? The cheapest option used to be 8 bucks before, now it's 15! I don't know if this only applies to the middle east, but it sure made ordering books from Amazon much more expensive for me :(

A word of advice, the Amazon price is 20 dollars, and they pushed the guide to END OF FEBRUARY. I've chosen yo pay a bit more, and got it for sure. Play-asia got them in stock, in case you're interested.

__Andrea__ said:
A word of advice, the Amazon price is 20 dollars, and they pushed the guide to END OF FEBRUARY. I've chosen yo pay a bit more, and got it for sure. Play-asia got them in stock, in case you're interested.

I'm not in a hurry to get it, as long as I don't have to pay a lot for it... I'll check Play-Asia though, might be cheaper.

Edit: Nope, not cheaper. I'm pretty sure that Amazon will eventually ship all their orders (if you place an order with them, you're guaranteed a copy), and like I said I don't care about the time... what's bothering me is that they increased their shipping rates to my country (maybe all international rates) for books.

MrDaravon

__Andrea__ said:

Yes, which explains why my amazon copy shipped 3 days ago and will be here tommorrow. If you preordered like a sensible person, they've been shipping.

jgkspsx

poppin fresh said:
Is there any art work in this?

I am realy interested in a TP concept art book when/if they release one.
I've only flipped through looking for art (haven't started on the game and don't want spoilers), but it looks like it's only the promo art everyone's already seen. The contents of the book don't match up to the cover, from what I've seen. It's really not worth a bundle of money.

Lee N

Membre
Got the guide today, not gonna look in in before I finish the game though..

But I did take a picture for good measure:

zelda-guide.jpg

Bit-Bit

I got one for Christmas. I beat the game back when it came out weeks ago so I'm looking through the book checking out heart pieces. I thought I thoroughly went through the entire world but apparently theres still a hundred more things for me to do. I didn't know that there were underground tunnels that you could explore. Thats my next goal, to loot every tunnel and cave.

This guide is freakin awesome. The map is so freakin detailed.

Top Bottom