• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape 3) featured in Famitsu

Who knows. About 5 hours until it's 8am in Tokyo. We have no idea if the Aksys GDC thing is today or not.

Speaking of that thing, is it possible the date for it is under embargo? Not a single person on GAF from the press has come forward and said when it is...

duckroll has mysteriously disappeared from the ZTD threads too.

maybe the dog is replaced by a duck? different timelines have different aminals confurmed

takoyaki

Remember #4infinity a year ago? That brutal uncertainty, going on for months?

We'll get the trailer for a confirmed ZE3 in a few hours, I think we can survive waiting one last time GAF :)

Was going to ask if anyone can add that hat to my avatar but I'm already wearing a similar hat. Kind of a useless post but just wanted to join the hype for the trailer (!!)

takoyaki

screenshot2016-03-16aunk9m.png

screenshot2016-03-16a7hkjb.png

hmm...

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I can't believe we're almost there. To think that for a long time I believed Danganronpa had killed our hopes.

the positive side of reading these last few pages honestly remind me of the game series tension.

man, we'd all be so screwed playing the nonary game =)

A nonary game , GAF edition would be fun to watch. Something like that event with people that was done a few weeks ago but with GAF mods.

I remember the good ol' days of the hype waiting room.
The ZE3 rollercoaster has been going a long time!

Go re-read the hype at the first jap VLR trailer! :D

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442297

Also, DC Douglas is Zero in ZE3, apparently!

11216818_1024500690922325_4331346731929713572_n.jpg

I seen DC Douglas was mentioned as a part of the cast, just found out he was Zero thanks to your post though...interesting.

Boy, oh boy, I'm actually starting to think the trailer might just be in English now if he's revealing who he plays in ZTD.

Hold me GAF, I don't think I'll make it to the trailer launch.

I remember the good ol' days of the hype waiting room.
The ZE3 rollercoaster has been going a long time!

Go re-read the hype at the first jap VLR trailer! :D

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442297

Also, DC Douglas is Zero in ZE3, apparently!

11216818_1024500690922325_4331346731929713572_n.jpg

To add to that:
This doesn't mean whether this is a hint to Zero's gender.
I guess this should be obvious, but I just wanna prevent people spinning new crazy theories because "Zero's voice actor is male so Zero must be male, right?"
Voice distorters are a thing in the Zero Escape universe. Please remember that.

Bowlie

Banned
A nonary game , GAF edition would be fun to watch. Something like that event with people that was done a few weeks ago but with GAF mods.

we should run a Nonary Game: Ambidex Edition in OT Community during the next few weeks. Too bad it's for 9 people (obviously). You will be able to read it, though!

edit: or you can be quick and get a spot before anyone else.

grim-tales

To add to that:
I guess this should be obvious, but I just wanna prevent people spinning new crazy theories because "Zero's voice actor is male so Zero must be male, right?"

Good point.
In 999 the voice was "likely passed through a voice changer". Zero 3 had a wacky voice in VLR

To add to that:

This is true, but this makes me hope there is not voice distorter just so I can keep thinking Zero is
Snake
this time around. :D

Also, when that trailer finally drops I picture this playing in the background as I shed tears of absolute joy.

takoyaki

I was looking for it! Cool! :D

yeah, it got lost a bit in the shuffle towards the end between all the ZE3 threads.

here’s a few other versions from shortly before the announcement

and one I made just in case things had gone south

we’ve really come a long way :)

I imagine this song would have been in the waiting room.

perfect fit, playing on a nearly 4 month long loop of course :)

we should run a Nonary Game: Ambidex Edition in OT Community during the next few weeks. Too bad it's for 9 people (obviously). You will be able to read it, though!

edit: or you can be quick and get a spot before anyone else.

If this becomes a thing, I DEMAND a place as one of the 9 participants!
With which I mean that I totally have to be part of it. There is no way around that.

I plan on doing some Zero-imitations with the wife as a warmup to the trailer.

Anyone know what voice effect is closest to the Zero-esque narration?

999 didn't have voice acting and VLR didn't use voice distorters. So there's no way to say, but frankly I would use a deep, obviously distorted voice. A bit like Ghostface from the Scream movies and series.

Edit: I am sorry for my bad d/p habits in these Zero Escape threads. I am truly ashamed of myself.

Nachos

999 didn't have voice acting and VLR didn't use voice distorters. So there's no way to say, but frankly I would use a deep, obviously distorted voice. A bit like Ghostface from the Scream movies and series.

Edit: I am sorry for my bad d/p habits in these Zero Escape threads. I am truly ashamed of myself.

I was thinking Rain Spider from Desert Punk.

i suppose the one in VLR where Zero actually appears and is audible. It's not distorted but the desired effect would something that sounds like his narrated voice + a distortion effect. Perhaps Darth Vader?

When was that again?

I'm using the Voice Changer with Effects Android app.

A close one is Monster effect, followed by Cyborg and then Darth Vader.

If you guys want.....we can upload clips of our favorite Zero dialogue and just laugh with/at each other. :p

^^^^
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

yeah, it got lost a bit in the shuffle towards the end between all the ZE3 threads.
That explains my dissapointment from back then. I thought I didn't make it to the waiting room, but there I am, all snuggly with my Splatoon edtion avatar.

That was a crazy awesome thread.
So much build-up and then...the stream didn't work.
I'm really glad Aksys still delivered with uploading the recording of it to Youtube.

Here is the initial teaser.

Oh, it's just Mafia/Werewolf?
Nah, man, sorry. I'm so fed up with that.
Totally left a bad aftertaste with me because I played that too many times. Not even a Zero Escape themed version could change my mind about that.
Guess I have to pull back on that one. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bowlie

Banned
No worries, I've never played and I think it'll be cool. You don't need to feel sorry c:

edit: what did you think it'd be? Just for curiosity; we have enough people we could actually do one game like that.

takoyaki

What are they doing for nine hours?

I think that's the press event where they let people from the press play the demo and give them info / access to Uchikoshi for articles.

That explains my dissapointment from back then. I thought I didn't make it to the waiting room, but there I am, all snuggly with my Splatoon edtion avatar.

that last day of the teaser was crazy, but I never would have forgotten about you Bjoern ;)

Top Bottom