• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My johnson keeps touching the American toilet waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

Did you take a dump before you took the picture?

And is that your penis?
pinnochio.gif

braves01

Banned
The toilet OP posted looks like one of the older gallon flush toilets. New toilets, especially public ones, aren't that high and use less water per flush. That said, I hope people take away from the draw backs of having a large dick. Most of the time it's just in the way, and when you get older and can't use it anyways it's going to be a horrible burden.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
The toilet OP posted looks like one of the older gallon flush toilets. New toilets, especially public ones, aren't that high and use less water per flush. That said, I hope people take away from the draw backs of having a large dick. Most of the time it's just in the way, and when you get older and can't use it anyways it's going to be a horrible burden.

"I have a mansion, but the draw back is I gotta pay a lot more property tax than you."

Why you water boarding johnson

Johnny Tsunami

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
We just got a new toilet and this is where the water line is:

BgeofGZ.jpg

My dong is not hitting the water, but it certainly touches the sloped ceramic at times.

That still seems pretty high.

Behold the Brit toilet. Complete with brush (required)

102448-spotless-scotlands-loos-are-the-cleanest-in-the-uk.jpg

Guys, I swear I'm not tying to brag.
Look how high this shit is......
Picture+031.jpg

How is this not a problem for most of you!! It's got nothing to do with size!

Christ, this is a stealth brag thread. That water is pretty low. You can see how the water is father back and lower in the bowl. You're bits shouldn't be near that water.

daAfugJ.png

we had one of these threads once already. It was a piss-poor stealth brag attempt then, and it's a piss-poor stealth brag attempt now.

Falcs

Banned
I just don't understand how so many of you don't have a problem and think I'm just bragging.
I'm from Australia. This is what the water level in our toilets looks like..

images

Guys, I swear I'm not tying to brag.
Look how high this shit is......
Picture+031.jpg

How is this not a problem for most of you!! It's got nothing to do with size!

To be fair, I'm in England and our toilets have nowhere near that much water in them. Are American ones really filled that high?

NeOak

I just don't understand how so many of you don't have a problem and think I'm just bragging.

images
Oh I get it.

Yeah, we don't have spiders to keep our Johnsons on the air

Tiops

I usually hang it in my neck when I use the bathroom, like a scarf. Two turns around the neck should be enough.

ZoronMaro

I've seen plenty of toilets that are relatively full, but as someone pointed out there's always at least 6 inches of clearance. So unless you're dick hangs straight down or is hugely massive it isn't a problem. Most of us Americans are growers anyway.

Jazz573

images

I dunno about you, but I prefer my toilets to be spider-free. :p

Falcs

Banned
You're all just messing with me. I refuse to believe this only affects a few people.
I'm not even a big guy. I'm only like 5 foot, 8.5 inches.

To be fair, I'm in England and our toilets have nowhere near that much water in them. Are American ones really filled that high?

Some are and some aren't. Usually they are not that high. Public restrooms usually have either a powerful flush or a slightly more full bowl so that there is less of a chance of leaving stains in the toilet. They don't leave brushes in those places so its better for the user to not see other peoples stains. We also like the ploops over here.

The shelf poops in Europe are just barbaric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom