• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

DMczaf

Don't hate on Tabris, you should see that motherfucker's apartment

image.php

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ginger Mahal showing some vascularity. It's a good look.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know you need bodies to populate a battle royal, but the idea that "The Drifter" Elias Samson could challenge for the NXT title by winning said battle royal is ludicrous.

He doesn't have a home! He carries a guitar, and he hasn't drawn a dime!

dean-ambrose-279.gif

I'd say he's more Kosmo Kramer than Roddy Piper, but Ambrose isn't the one with dubious views on race relations in America, unlike Nazi-sympathizer-sympathizer Seth Rollins.

I'm sorry to break this to you
Renee-Young-Costume1.jpg

bjork

My grandmother sent over some VHS tapes that she wants me to convert to dvds. The second tape is an episode of Cops where some distant relative of mine was on there being apprehended.

LycanXIII

Watching NXT now. Based of the vignettes, I was expecting Nia Jax to be a good version of Tamina. I don't have a problem with her body type, but the outfit and music are not good for her.

bjork

Watching the Warrior WCW debut, and Hogan calls DDP a "beat up, ugly lookin' creep."

That's pretty good for Hogan, also accurate for the time.

klonere

Banned
Sheamus would be a better wwe champ than Seth.

can you imagine how insufferably bad heel Sheamus would be booked the same way as Seth is right now.

At least with Seth, people can also hate the fact he dates an odious human being and makes faces like this occasionally:

tumblr_npaahsr5bv1sbzhteo1_400.gif

fQYYRn.gif

imBask

Banned
*RAW opens*
*Sheamus comes out*
"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"
"RESPECT THE HAWK!"
"FELLAAAAAAA"
"I DON'T LOOK STUPID"
"RESPECT THE HAWK"
*cut to commercials*

Fox318

*RAW opens*
*Sheamus comes out*
"RESPECT THE HAWK!"
"FELLAAAAAAA"
"I DON'T LOOK STUPID"
"RESPECT THE HAWK"
*cut to commercials*
All Seth is is cheap heat local sports blows, sucking up and cowering in front of steph, and trying to recreate HHH post 2003.

klonere

Banned
All Seth is is cheap heat local sports blows, sucking up and cowering in front of steph, and trying to recreate HHH post 2003.

Sheamus would be doing the exact same, seeing as he has done cheap sports team heat and got pushed because of Haitch in the first place.

nYOKhV1.gif

imBask

Banned
HHH jobbed to Bryan to give us the greatest angle and WM finish of our time!

and then Kane ruined everything, as he does

bjork

wikipedia said:
WWE also followed through with his request of adding a category into the WWE Hall of Fame by establishing the Warrior Award in his honor which will be given annually to honor WWE employees behind the scenes. The first recipient of the Warrior Award was a young fan named Connor Michalek.

So they didn't follow through.

imBask

Banned
I hope Kane wins the title, you'll miss Rollins within a week. And hopefully that'll drop the ratings below 3, it's a win-win

Top Bottom