• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

bjork

I hope Kane wins the title, you'll miss Rollins within a week. And hopefully that'll drop the ratings below 3, it's a win-win

What if Kane wins, Sheamus cashes in and wins, they both have rematches and you get a 3-way at Survivor Series?

Marvel

could never
zj8HBG4.gif

¡HarlequinPanic!;181919856 said:
where do I sign up to view this.

I saw the trailer on WWEs YouTube and couldn't look away from how silly it was. Miz is the Christmas Movie king.

is she the main villain, or just a jobber like Summer in Marine 4

No idea. All I know is she does a front flip and lands on her feet, makes Miz crotch himself on a tree, and hates Miz

Colocho

Banned
Has the MitB briefcase ever been contested in a match? If you're not cashing in, you better defend that shit on a monthly basis, even if they don't want it to change hands it would at least put a new twist on a sort of stale angle.

Has the MitB briefcase ever been contested in a match? If you're not cashing in, you better defend that shit on a monthly basis, even if they don't want it to change hands it would at least put a new twist on a sort of stale angle.

Mr. Kennedy lost it to Edge on a Raw because he was injured.

The first Stardom show in California takes place tonight. And I think Cheerleader Melissa announced that she's retiring after these shows.

Wonder of Stardom title match: Io Shirai vs. Mia Yim (Melina is special referee)

Kairi Hojo & Chelsea vs. Hiroyo Matsumoto & Kellie Skater

Melissa & Santana Garrett vs. Hudson Envy & Thunder Rosa

Mayu Iwatani vs. Nicole Savoy

Act Yasukawa, Kyoko Kimura and Kris Wolf vs. Shayna Baszler, Brittany Wonder and Datura

Cagey

Banned

Ziggler had to defend the case in a ladder match with John Cena once because John Cena called Ziggler a mark-ass bitch and that he shouldn't have that case and Ziggler said OK.

Aiii

So not worth it

Cena VS. Ziggler at HiaC 2012

-editie: tlc! That is right. Close enough, silly gimmick pay per view shit.

Just off the top of my head:

• Edge(c) vs Matt Hardy after Hardy's return in 2005. Edge retained.
  • Mr. Kennedy(c) vs. Edge after Kennedy's injury in 2007. Edge won and cashed in on that week's Smackdown.
  • Dolph Ziggler(c) vs. John Cena at TLC 2012. Ziggler retained.

Seth is a terrible heel and total channel changer, would be easy money as a face though.

I would've agreed with you pre-neo nazi sympathizer reveal.

There was hope. Even all of his negatives could have been spun positively. Like, oh, you listen to trashy emocore music in 2015? That's really fucked up, but hey, you gotta be yourself. But now, coupled with his anti-Semitic racist girlfriend? Dude is trash.

Fox318

Then we get to see Nikki and Cena have a live se... wrestling match for the title.

Then Cena finally admits the reason why he never maried Nikki. He comes out of the closet and introduces him to his lover.... Vince.

Heel homosexual John Cena goes from from one rural town to another getting boos and he finally gets the big city cheers he wants.

Cena now wears an infinity scarf with all of his outfits and skintight jeans.

KingBroly

Banned
I feel like if they did a Title change it'd spark some mild interest for Raw. But there's no way they'd keep the belt on Kane very long.

Mr. Kennedy lost it to Edge on a Raw because he was injured.

The first Stardom show in California takes place tonight. And I think Cheerleader Melissa announced that she's retiring after these shows.

Wonder of Stardom title match: Io Shirai vs. Mia Yim (Melina is special referee)

Kairi Hojo & Chelsea vs. Hiroyo Matsumoto & Kellie Skater

Melissa & Santana Garrett vs. Hudson Envy & Thunder Rosa

Mayu Iwatani vs. Nicole Savoy

Act Yasukawa, Kyoko Kimura and Kris Wolf vs. Shayna Baszler, Brittany Wonder and Datura

This is the card for Sunday. I have no idea if this is a good card or not, but i have a feeling tonight's is the stronger one

◆Goddesses of Stardom Tag Title Match
Io Shirai & Mayu Iwatani vs Hiroyo Matsumoto & Kellie Skater
Special Referee: Melina
◆Tag Team Match
Kairi Hojo & Santana Garrett vs Mia Yim & Hudson Envy
◆Singles Match
Melissa vs Shayna Baszler
◆6 Woman Tag Team Match
Act Yasukawa, Kyoko Kimura & Thunder Rosa vs Brittany Wonder, Datura & Nicole Savoy
◆Opening Match
Chelsea vs Kris Wolf

This is the card for Sunday. I have no idea if this is a good card or not, but i have a feeling tonight's is the stronger one

◆Goddesses of Stardom Tag Title Match
Io Shirai & Mayu Iwatani vs Hiroyo Matsumoto & Kellie Skater
Special Referee: Melina
◆Tag Team Match
Kairi Hojo & Santana Garrett vs Mia Yim & Hudson Envy
◆Singles Match
Melissa vs Shayna Baszler
◆6 Woman Tag Team Match
Act Yasukawa, Kyoko Kimura & Thunder Rosa vs Brittany Wonder, Datura & Nicole Savoy
◆Opening Match
Chelsea vs Kris Wolf

Chelsea vs. Kris Wolf should be entertaining (for probably the wrong reasons), but that's a lot of tag matches on Sunday.

Top Bottom