• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

shaowebb

uUdj7cl.gif

A fresh start for the new page.

Who's winning at Hell in the Cell?

Cena. Even if he's not in it he'll win. Someone will throw a hat in the ring, it will hit the men in the chest and land on them for the pin giving him a title reign. That hat will show up with a belt every night till John is back and it wont lose a single match.

NJPW on AXS's broadcast of Wrestle Kingdom 9 matches with Ranallo and Barnett's commentary continues tonight with Tetsuya Naito vs. A.J. Styles and the NEVER Openweight Championship match between Tomohiro Ishii vs. Togi Makabe.

Those are two great matches, and I'm looking forward to hearing Ranallo and Barnett call them.

TO ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS OUT THERE
JUST MARRY THE RIGHT ONE, STRATEGICALLY SPEAKING

with how possessive and apprehensive some wrestling fans are about women marrying or being with people, is it any wonder that vince is doing right by his audience by punishing Lana for outing her engagement? It's what the public wants!

Yo, Stardom went full on nutbar for Chelsea for some reason. They brought her in once and now she's like the face of everything

Because she's tall, blonde, and pretty. It's not that mysterious, friend.

And to be fair, the Japanese crowds seem to like her until she has to actually wrestle.

NJPW on AXS's broadcast of Wrestle Kingdom 9 matches with Ranallo and Barnett's commentary continues tonight with Tetsuya Naito vs. A.J. Styles and the NEVER Openweight Championship match between Tomohiro Ishii vs. Togi Makabe.

Those are two great matches, and I'm looking forward to hearing Ranallo and Barnett call them.

NJPW really should get those 2 for,the dome show

And World Series of Fighting 24 airs tonight at 12:30 am on NBC Sports Network.

I really hope Shibata and Ibushi don't get involved with Rizin Fighting Federation.

Chelsea vs. Kris Wolf should be entertaining (for probably the wrong reasons), but that's a lot of tag matches on Sunday.

Both have 4 tags vs. 2 singles, but Sunday's consists of matches with a jobber (Chelsea is, right?) the other with a MMA fighter-turned wrestler who debuted in-ring like a couple of weeks ago

Both have 4 tags vs. 2 singles, but Sunday's consists of matches with a jobber (Chelsea is, right?) the other with a MMA fighter-turned wrestler who debuted in-ring like a couple of weeks ago

I don't know what to make of Chelsea. She'll beat Kairi Hojo and win a bunch of tag matches, and then she'll eat a bunch of pinfalls.

Because she's tall, blonde, and pretty. It's not that mysterious, friend.

And to be fair, the Japanese crowds seem to like her until she has to actually wrestle.

But they push her in ring too. This is your fault, Avengers!

Chelsea is..kind of a jobber? I mean, I think she holds some Stardom belts

But they push her in ring too. This is your fault, Avengers!

Chelsea is..kind of a jobber? I mean, I think she holds some Stardom belts

Chelsea holds the Stardom six-woman tag team championship with Kairi Hojo and Koguma. Their team name is Candy Crush.

I should have counted the matches; for some reason, it felt like Sunday had more tag matches, but they have the same number. Maybe it's because Chelsea has a singles match.

Jamie OD

Not sure yet but apparently he's taking time off after, so it'll probably be Ziggler...

I'd like to see Cena lose the belt during the open challenge on Raw just for the sake of something interesting happening on the show. Also last Monday the commentary was really pushing the idea that one day the open challenge will backfire on Cena. That sounds like the best payoff to me.

I'd like to see Cena lose the belt during the open challenge on Raw just for the sake of something interesting happening on the show. Also last Monday the commentary was really pushing the idea that one day the open challenge will backfire on Cena. That sounds like the best payoff to me.

Yeah, that would be the best. Have him win at HIAC to surprise everyone, then the next night they could do some hot angle where he loses and gets the shit beat out of him.

imBask

Banned
I see a lot of familiar avatars in the Fedora thread

you bought a Bray Wyatt fedora to match your Ambrose stole my title shirt, admit it

Then Cena finally admits the reason why he never maried Nikki. He comes out of the closet and introduces him to his lover.... Vince.

Heel homosexual John Cena goes from from one rural town to another getting boos and he finally gets the big city cheers he wants.

Cena now wears an infinity scarf with all of his outfits and skintight jeans.

infinity scarves are dope

I see a lot of familiar avatars in the Fedora thread

you bought a Bray Wyatt fedora to match your Ambrose stole my title shirt, admit it

name names, friend.

or may I suggest a daily primer of "wrassleGAFFERS on GAF" where you collect familiar avatars throughout the board like a scavenger hunt.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
¡HarlequinPanic!;181932156 said:
or may I suggest a daily primer of "wrassleGAFFERS on GAF" where you collect familiar avatars throughout the board like a scavenger hunt.

stop trying to take bean breath's shit

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
#AskWrassleGAFFriday

Now that everything has shaken out with Eric Bischoff and he's spoken at length, candidly about how everything went down, what's your opinion of him?

#AskWrassleGAFFriday

Now that everything has shaken out with Eric Bischoff and he's spoken at length, candidly about how everything went down, what's your opinion of him?

As carny as fuck as ever.

If you thought what he said on that JBL show on the Network was candid, I have a Raven gif to share with you.

Harry Smith has confirmed that he now officially owns all rights and trademarks to the name "British Bulldog" and he will now be performing as "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith Jr.

In his book, on the Network in interviews, Stone Cold Podcast, in the most recent WWE Legends with JBL, etc etc

A book published by WWE Books, interviews conducted on the WWE Network or by a WWE employee, and with a podcaster with close ties to WWE. How candid do you think he actually was?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A book published by WWE Books, interviews conducted on the WWE Network or by a WWE employee, and with a podcaster with close ties to WWE. How candid do you think he actually was?

All the way, why not? What's to hide? At this point, who cares?

Anth0ny

didn't austin talk about snorting coke on his podcast

i'm pretty sure that's as candid as it gets. unless it's on the wwe network, I don't see why anyone would bullshit/stick with the wwe script on the steve austin show

*takes a swig of beer for the working man*

Top Bottom