• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Mahonay

Banned
All I want to know - Is he back and better than ever?
f952720f110db5e67e28a41442d73112.gif

Menome

I'd like to see Cena lose the belt during the open challenge on Raw just for the sake of something interesting happening on the show. Also last Monday the commentary was really pushing the idea that one day the open challenge will backfire on Cena. That sounds like the best payoff to me.

Yeah, that would be the best. Have him win at HIAC to surprise everyone, then the next night they could do some hot angle where he loses and gets the shit beat out of him.

Well, Sandow still owes him 'payback' over his failed MITB cash-in, enough time has passed since Hogan's sudden departure to banish the Meta-Powers elephant in the room and he's massively over with crowds during house shows.

Standing away from my position as a Sandow-mark, I still think it's a slim possibility it could be the way they put him back on TV again.

Mahonay

Banned
Well, Sandow still owes him 'payback' over his failed MITB cash-in, enough time has passed since Hogan's sudden departure to banish the Meta-Powers elephant in the room and he's massively over with crowds during house shows.

Standing away from my position as a Sandow-mark, I still think it's a slim possibility it could be the way they put him back on TV again.

Q8oUCsC.gif

Negative 5 percent chance of that happening.

All the way, why not? What's to hide? At this point, who cares?

didn't austin talk about snorting coke on his podcast

i'm pretty sure that's as candid as it gets. unless it's on the wwe network, I don't see why anyone would bullshit/stick with the wwe script on the steve austin show

*takes a swig of beer for the working man*

Because you craft your narrative differently when your financial interests are involved. You can own up to personal things like doing coke, but when it comes to telling the story of WCW's downfall, you craft your message to not deviate too far from the version that the WWE tells.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Because you craft your narrative differently when your financial interests are involved. You can own up to personal things like doing coke, but when it comes to telling the story of WCW's downfall, you craft your message to not deviate too far from the version that the WWE tells.

Did you ever listen to him? Why are you so angry with Bischoff? I mean, I got my answer, just kinda curious if you ever listened to his story. I sense no weird bullshit from him.

Did you ever listen to him? Why are you so angry with Bischoff? I mean, I got my answer, just kinda curious if you ever listened to his story. I sense no weird bullshit from him.

I don't think I came off angry. I just disagree with your sense that he's completely candid in these takes mostly done on WWE platforms.

As carny as fuck as ever.

If you thought what he said on that JBL show on the Network was candid, I have a Raven gif to share with you.

His story never changes, and I have listened to him on every other podcast, and interviews..

Dude is as real as it gets, and has seen things we would never understand.

JavyOO7

Bad Luck Fale... like his look but he can't bring it in the ring. Those gut punches he's giving to Okada and Yoshi-Hashi are pretty cringe worthy.

EDIT - His finisher is cool though... Sheamus had it at one time I think.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
All accounts basically agree; Bischoff started to fuck off sometime in mid 1998 trying to secure more lucrative connections in Hollywood and the inmates who already had the keys began to run the asylum.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh shit, Savio Vega now has his own, as of yet unnamed, set of white shirted goons! Will Hakushi join them?!?

The breakup of the original NOD is basically minority instead of diva's revolution, only it took two months to roll them all out. Also one of the minorities is neo-nazi bikers.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TNA is actually decent now, which is weird. Not decent enough to beat out FIRST RUN EPISODES OF MYSTERY DINERS.

I love how staged these have become, yet they keep the kayfabe up as much as possible. Drones, remote gps kill switches, double agents, you name it. What do you mean an accountant can figure out in a day of paperwork that the night manager is stealing all your shit, fuck that, we need a STANG operation.

Being sick sucks.

That cage match between Hogan and Piper at Halloween Havoc is hilarious. Especially when Sting Fan gets his ass beat. Do you think that man is related to Sting Fan from night after Mania 30?

Top Bottom