• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Tom Nook

https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/884713249987547136

L5qOxNt.png

LOL. Shouldn't he be promoting WWE 2k, not the competition?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They paid that dude $20M??????? Holy shit.

Yep, that was confirmed by Mayweather and Shane at the time.

I mean, Mayweather made $220,000,000 off of the boring-ass Pacquiao fight that he dodged for several years.

Anth0ny

I thought the $20m figure for mayweather was a work?

Either way, Vince is gonna pay $20m for Connor to show up at the final part timer mania as the ship goes down in 5 years. Book it.

Yep, that was confirmed by Mayweather and Shane at the time.

I mean, Mayweather made $220,000,000 off of the boring-ass Pacquiao fight that he dodged for several years.
Did you just see that Mayweather still (allegedly) has a $100M check that he hasn't cashed. What in the hell? Don't they expire after 180 days? Lol

Tom Nook

I mean, Mayweather got like $20,000,000 for WrestleMania 24, and that was almost 10 years ago.

Jesus......

The PPV numbers are in for WrestleMania 24, and they are considerably lower than WWE and Floyd Mayweather expected. WrestleMania 24 drew 1,058,000 buys which works out to $23.8 million. This is less than last yearâ<80><99>s 1,200,000 buys and $24.4 million for WrestleMania 23. The numbers were released this morning with WWEâ<80><99>s first quarter earnings report, which had the company listed as pulling in $19.5 million in net earnings over the first quarter of 2008.
Source.

Damn. LOL.

Why does everyone assume McGregor is going to lose the match? Isn't Mayweather like super old (and confirmed an awful, shitty person)?
Because Mayweather is a super old awful shitty person who is going to run circles around McGregor, who excels in a completely different field

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why does everyone assume McGregor is going to lose the match? Isn't Mayweather like super old (and confirmed an awful, shitty person)?

Because Mayweather is the best boxer ever.

Mayweather isn't risking a 49-0 record to take a dive for this guy or let him win. He's just going to put on the same boring fucking Mayweather fight he always does. But fuck Mayweather. Nobody I can recall in sports has ever gotten the free pass this guy did. Dude has like three different arrests for beating up women. And he's a fucking combat athlete.

gun_haver

this joe and brock and roman and braun stuff is getting so intense i kinda wish they'd just all shoot. i mean obviously brock would win easily but i hope we do get this fatal four way and they do it in the same faux-shoot style as brock and joe's last match. just trucks running into each other. you don't get this kinda thing often.

Sucks Nixon Newell got hurt.
Prime Day is more underwhelming than any WWE PPV

It was but I still bought an 8qt Instant Pot at its lowest price and an external HDD to replace my ancient ones which I've been looking to do for a while now...

Just found something else I bought yesterday that wasn't a Prime Day thing is now a Lightning Deal so, yay.

Majukun

if cena wins,i scream

i'm still mad at him winning the wwe title back just to have the last word in the feud and then losing it a couple weeks later

Top Bottom