• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vice news report on Charlottesville, must-see (up on YT)

ZOONAMI

Inside footage on these nazi pricks before all this started up. On the ground coverage of car terrorist attack.

One of these dudes has an insane arsenal in his hotel room. Said they would send 200 people to the statue to take the cops on.

These motherfuckers cannot be allowed to have a platform of any kind.

Must watch if you can.

Edit: YouTube

https://youtu.be/RIrcB1sAN8I

Also I'm pretty sure dude fake maced himself twice. Could tell reporter didn't buy it as they were right there both times it supposedly happened.

If mods can edit title to say YouTube or something that would be cool as it's official vice channel looks like. Essential/required/required viewing would be cool too.

Just started it, but this is essential viewing. Thanks OP.

Right wing radio's narrative on this is already that the white nationalists (not supremacists, mind you!) were exercising their right to peacefully demonstrate when the police knowingly funneled them into streets lined by violent, fascist leftists funded by George Soros started the riots. Always playing the victim...

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Seriously fuck anyone that says we are supposed to meet in the middle with these fuckers. How fucking dare anyone suggest that.

DrBo42

Seriously fuck anyone that says we are supposed to meet in the middle with these fuckers. How fucking dare anyone suggest that.
There's no room for negotiation or placating these people. There's no gray area it's just pure misguided evil and it has to be stopped.

Watching the video shows the real enemy within our borders. Not immigrants, not people of a skin tone that doesn't match yours. An idea, an ideology the greatest generation in our history fought against and died fighting by the hundreds of thousands. Now it's thriving here and takes 2 days for our President to speak out against. From a teleprompter speech he looked like he was forced to read by his captors. It's shocking how far we've fallen.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
A skinhead with a kanji tattoo because why not

R1lBGh9.png

MKIL65

3:41 "I'm trying to make myself more capable of violence".

7:10 "We'll fucking kill these people if we have to".

Don't give these nazis a platform, please.

Even though I know this will anger me so damn much right before I got o bed, I need to watch this, 1 minute in and I'm already disgusted. Fuck anyone who says that we should meet in the middle, there is no meeting in the middle when it comes to this.

Good watch. Fuck these white racists especially that even uglier Jim Norton looking dude who claims he's the speaker.

Also I'm pretty sure dude fake maced himself twice. Could tell reporter didn't buy it as they were right there both times it supposedly happened.

I believe the term is now being called pulling a "Baked Alaska".

Maximo

This is really disturbing watching now...

Yeah its a hard watch especially the end the level of mental instability and just pure fucking hate to actually somehow believe from the video that the driver was being struck and attacked and thats why he ran into the protesters...

Rafy

Watching this is making my blood boil. Especially when one dude mentioned the Golden Dawn as inspiration.

Top Bottom