• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vice news report on Charlottesville, must-see (up on YT)

Maybe try reading the OP or any of the other posts in the thread. Beyond that this is an inside view into just how dangerous these fuckers are.

Love the condescending attitude but your OP clarified nothing about what was "must watch" about it.

Also, no shit they're dangerous? They're fucking white supremacists, what did you think they were going to be like?

This is infuriating listening to these animals talk

Pretty much.

Watching now. Surprised im not seeing people on here upset at Vice for "giving the nazis a platform."
They very much showed how unappealing and brash they are. This wasn't some interview where they used some choice words to make them sound not racist, they straight up were fucking racist and disgusting pieces of vile shit.

I'm fucking heated. Damn. The ending. Fuck that asshole. Feels the death was justified?!?!!

But remember we have to come together and meet in the middle.... And both sides are just as bad! /s

First Nazi interviewed: this is the type of person White moderates want to us to "talk it out" with?

Real talk. This guy and many more like him would have no problem going house to house and executing Black families in the even of any breakdown in basic human goods and services.

They wouldn't hesitate. Their end game isn't jobs. Or more pay. Or more civil rights. They're ONLY stated goal is a White-only ethno-state in the US with all minorities "removed". Any by "removed" I mean genocide.

Real talk. This guy and many more like him would have no problem going house to house and executing Black families in the even of any breakdown in basic human goods and services.

They wouldn't hesitate. Their end game isn't jobs. Or more pay. Or more civil rights. They're ONLY stated goal is a White-only ethno-state in the US with all minorities "removed". Any by "removed" I mean genocide.

They can have a nice friendly chat with Mr Smith and Mr Wesson try that shit here.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Holy shit. The last few minutes, the nazi in the hotel room and all the guns he was carrying and his comments on how the car running over the protesters was justified ..

bone chilling stuff .. absolutely no shred of humanity shown.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
That Christopher Cantwell segment at the end, talking about peoples lives like points on the scoreboard was disturbing and saddening. It's so disgusting how removed from reality the way he describes things are.

That had to have been tough for Elle Reeve to do this piece. You could see it in her eyes.

Skatterd

I was just told by a friend that the girl doing this is close with richard spencer, is that true?

I mean if you consider she interviewed him once and was trolled by nazis on websites and in the youtube comments about how she was giving him "steamy looks" and wanted to have his babies to be "close."

Maximo

This fucking piece of shit. I have to give it to the Vice reporter cause I would have done something very violent in that situation.

You can see just how over him she was by that point fucking insane control to not punch this fucker.

This fucking piece of shit. I have to give it to the Vice reporter cause I would have done something very violent in that situation.
She had a hard time holding it it. I would be fucking terrified if I was in her position.
img_0838g6yog.png

img_084182lpn.png

Toxi

Banned
The reaction of the guy with the black lives matter shirt to the attack... :( That is the voice of someone who still can't believe what he just saw. Who doesn't want to believe it.

Yeah, times like this are why I tune in every applicable night to Vice News at 7:30 since they finally got the green light to have this format from HBO---the interviewer isn't the only one of their correspondents to deal with this vile sort, but she's technically wound up doing it more than the rest.

I bet they hope they don't ever have to eclipse putting this together---as even for all the shows they've done thus far on HBO...this one had to be at least among the hardest.

These people are so emboldened because Trump, Sessions, Bannon, Gorka, and Miller are in the WH and have their backs. They weren't lying when they said they'll be back. The time to formulate and perfect a strategy to counter them is now.

That Christopher Cantwell segment at the end, talking about peoples lives like points on the scoreboard was disturbing and saddening. It's so disgusting how removed from reality the way he describes things are.

That had to have been tough for Elle Reeve to do this piece. You could see it in her eyes.

I think on their private little discord server they had previously discussed the protestor / car changes in the law and figured they could get away with something.
Not saying they nominated this guy to do it but since he did it this guy was a bit too cute about it being in self defence and justified.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Thanks for posting this.

I really hope the majority of the US swiftly puts out this insidious, inhumane, traitorous, hateful hostility.

Get the guys behind the sex offender registry and public mapping on this stuff. Put them back in their cowardice. Unemploy them. Shame.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
These people are so emboldened because Trump, Sessions, Bannon, Gorka, and Miller are in the WH and have their backs. They weren't lying when they said they'll be back. The time to formulate and perfect a strategy to counter them is now.
Make no mistake, none of them could give two shits about any of these assholes. But yes they think they have their backs.

Jeels

I don't know if I can push myself to watch all of it, I watched just a little and it was making me really sad...I start to think of these people going after my parents or something.

They can have a nice friendly chat with Mr Smith and Mr Wesson try that shit here.

I remember saying straight up that's one of the reasons I owned firearms and some folks here acted like I was crazy and had nothing to with mofos like this. I always knew they were here.

Just the current environment makes these roaches think it's safe to crawl from their hole.

Thanks for posting this.

I really hope the majority of the US swiftly puts out this insidious, inhumane, traitorous, hateful hostility.

Get the guys behind the sex offender registry and public mapping on this stuff. Put them back in their cowardice. Shame.

Sadly the KKK and Nazis get treated with kids gloves by the governmenget wonder why....

I'll say it until I'm blue in the face to any of the "But let's hear them out!" folks: If ISIS tried to have a fucking protest in the US it'd be shut the fuck down. The fact that even vile, low, backwards, hateful, violent, traitorous, vicious Nazis and KKK get to take advantage of white privilege is simultaneously disgusting and infuriating.

jett

D-Member
When that Trump quote comes up at the 15min mark. Dumb motherfucker. I don't know how America is going to make it to 2020.

It's just people trying on different hats, economic anxiety, etc. I don't know anymore. I just can't. Fucking adding more shitty stuff to my depression.....

It's bloody tiresome listening/reading every new spin these scum have.

There is no benefit of the doubt when it concerns something like ISIS(and rightfully so).
But every-time it's the Neo-Nazis there are all sorts of excuses.
This video just confirms what many have been saying for a long time.

Top Bottom