• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origin would never be the same and even you would admit that fred.

Yes, i agree if a professional player was charged and dealt with it might make players think twice, but i doubt it. and the media outrage would be insane.

this was not investigated by the cops and imo is 10,000 times worse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxirUD4I7M
I enjoy seeing people fight when they have been paid to do so. I like bloodsports. This is mentioned just as a frame of reference.

I am sickened, however, to see fights brake out, without real world repercussions, in other sports. The thought that there is a culture that is being harboured where its okay to watch two or more people act like animals and brake the law in public and sometimes on television and somehow this is not only acceptable but should be protected disgusts me.

If I, with malicious intent, hurt and injure another human being I should be punished. It's a weird dichotomy that violence is only acceptable to society if it's performed within the boundaries of the modern day Colosseum.

Maybe that's why this has become the norm in sports.

Holy dun choc'd.

American Pie Reunion was realllllly poorly written. Like really bad. Not enjoyable at all. Worst of all it wasn't really funny. Stifler had his moments but even some of his stuff was really flat. MILF was totally awesome though.

Rush Hour to save the day though!

Yeah but I think that's a huge simplification that ignores the massive difference between video and video games.
I don't think so. The industry will change to make it effective, the current model is changing already because of the blow out budgets. Plenty of options when it comes to how you will set up the service.

Juno
!!!!!
Oh oh Garden State!

Anything by Clint mansell
Oh shit this too!

Melbournes a hole you guys :0
Considering you posts are made up of discussion in WiiU and Kinect threads no you are!

Also take the test! Do you at least eat Red Rock Deli and like the Morton?

either they found the Higgs,or they accidentally made a stable micro black hole which has about 3 months to devour the entire planet.
In which case they should just tell us that they found that the Mayans were right but the world is ACTUALLY ending in September!

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
In that case anything by Ennio Morricone like Days of heaven, The Good the Bad the Ugly, Once Upon a time in the west etc.

Man listening to the once upon a time in the west theme is like a religious experience every time I listen to it.

I once wore a shirt to an airport that says "I am a terrorist" in Chinese. Lucky no one working there could read it I guess.

Don't see how scissors are significantly more of a threat than the metal cutlery provided in business class.

but they dont, at least flying in and out of australia you get plastic. no one else cares at this point and you get real forks

Rlan

517228-simon_sheikh.jpg

GETUP! campaigner Simon Sheikh has collapsed on Q&A. The online action group leader suffered a seizure during the live panel program, broadcast on the ABC.

sorry i dont think im following. are you saying your gaf avatar is from one of those scans?

edit: yep thanks that makes a lot more sense.

Rlan

Driver's License Difficulties Part 2: Went into the city tonight to find out that X&Y is actually closed until Thursday! Hoorah.

Went down to the Valley Police Station to see if they can help me out at all, but my card would have been taken by dealt with by the Liquor Licensing sector, and not them. Checking the database, my name hasn't come up regarding my card.

Still no answer from their e-mail or phone, but posting on their facebook page got a response: The X&Y Facebook page is controlled by members of Advertising & Marketing... However, we have passed your message on to the right people, who will respond in time. ", so maybe something?

Went down to the RG's (one of the few bars open) to chat with the people behind the bar on whether they knew the owners and I could get in contact with them, or knew someone who worked there. They didn't, but discussing it with them and the NuForce guys I was able to get the NuForce district manager's phone number, so I'll be able to contact him tomorrow.

So there's some hope.

Omikron

D'awww, he's so cute >< Omi looking thoughtful, yet oddly oblivious to the impending disaster in that last one.

Haha, we had been doing it for some time before the wife got the camera out. Destruction is fun, but he is starting to understand you have to build it first before the doom.

PLUS! My crappy photo from Melbgaf.

EDIT: Taken by Lafiel's dad.
Jambo's tee in the middle is just perfect!

Lets do it again soon ^^

Man, how short is jambo :D

Man that sucks.

Also Jintor just relax in there, try and connect with them and cover all the dot points so they think it would be comfortable to work with you.

Deeku

Would've thought you'd be in favour abbotface

I'm really freaking out over this interview tomorrow.
You got your STAR approach answers ready??!

You'll be fine, you probably won't even need that. Just be yourself. OH and you should probably get a good night's rest!

Also, D: @ video. I probably wouldn't know what to do if I was in a similar situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom