• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Rezbit

8PETk.gif

PFn1G.gif

Well done AusGAF. It was a tough journey but we made it (actually it wasn't tough at all, it was record time). Time to celebrate. New thread beginning.

tBpjL.gif

lxaR2.gif

aX9Ej.gif

9SjvM.gif

Dead Man

Music promoter Michael Chugg has called for federal legislation to clamp down on ticket scalping as fans fume over inflated online deals for Radiohead tickets.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...alping-laws-20120302-1u8ql.html#ixzz1nxFUqDr7

Meh. First sale doctrine and all that. I think you should probably blame the promoters a bit for having such ridiuclous prices in the first place. I don't even bother to try to get tickets for internationals unless they are at a festival these days. Shit is just too expensive.

While having to register a person for every ticket is hella annoying (had to do it at woodford, and caused problems when I got sick), having one person register for the tickets (like this person has to be in your group when you arrive) seems like a good idea to me.

Ventron

Kritz

Banned
But what's the game like?

Apparently it's not bad, and I would -totally- buy it, if I actually liked um, whatever the fuck music that shit is.

Give me one of those games, but with chiptunes instead of modern music, and I'll be so over that.

Who cares about video games when you have Hoegaaarden like I do?

I care about video games. And Hoegaarden.

Also: The wife and I are totally addicted to Friday Night Lights. Thanks a lot legend
(seriously)

Top Bottom