• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

Let's look at the Hyper vote. Scroll to the bottom for the meaty stuff.

Remember that Hyper wasn't around when the votes went against him. His teammates would be reluctant to switch votes since at this point it's a close race between TWE and LoC (and they've likely distributed votes among them).

2323:

honestly, a crab vote might be more appropriate now,LoC seems more gut reads but this is some super scummy shit from crab right now

After this, 3 more votes on TWE:

Sawneeks 2336
Kawl 2344
Miracle 2352

Two are dead and town.

No one votes for LoC after the above post.

2327, Hyper votes for Crab.

VOTE: Crab

not sure if it's too late to get hunt chef st this point loc lynch seems based big on dacts

His teammates hold off, waiting for a bandwagon to develop.

2329, Crab role-claims.

2333, LoC role-claims, sort of. (Side note, two people attacked Blarg but he blocked one. Since Burb died the night before there are two killers out there. Something to keep in mind.)

2336, Sawneeks votes TWE but says Hyper's LoC vote is bandwagony.

2337, Flame says to save LoC and Crab and vote out TWE.

2340, TWE votes Hyper.

2342, Crab calls out Hyper for his Crab vote.

2344, Kawl votes TWE after analyzing Crab's RC.

2352, Miracle doesn't believe TWE and switches his vote from LoC to TWE.

2353, Flame says TWE is 2 from majority.

2354, Retroid says he's staying on TWE.

2356, Sawneeks says she believes Crab and LoC and votes Hyper (as we find out later, it lines up with her N1 action).

2357, Flame says TWE is one vote away from majority.

Here we take a slight detour (addendum, Sawneeks had already unvoted so he was two away, but I'm not changing this because it looks so good):

If scum is smart, they see three things:

1. TWE can be hammered.

2. There is growing suspicion against Hyper.

3. The bandwagon against Crab is not taking off.

At this point, if I was scum, I'd hammer TWE, say "whoops" or something (the thread is moving fast, hard to keep up, close to deadline, didn't want a tie with LoC), and hope everyone forgets about Hyper the next day.

But scum doesn't hammer, because:

1. They're AFK.

2. They already have a vote on TWE.

LoC
Retroid
Bananaspaceprincess
flatearthpandas
Christina
Crab
L_P
Flame
Sawneeks
Kawl
Miracle

11/12 votes. Sawneeks and Miracle are dead. Crab and LoC claimed town. I am so town. That leaves:

Retroid
BSP
flatearthpandas
Christina
Flame
Kawl

Is there scum here? You bet.

2359, Magnum wakes up, takes a look at the vote tally, and doesn't vote. This is a pretty pro-town move.

2363, Flame votes Hyper. This is also pretty pro-town since he could've just waited for a hammer.

2369, Sawneeks wonders why Flame switched his vote, and realizes it may be lining up with her night action.

2370, Salva posts a vote count. Hyper has 3 votes, LoC 6, TWE 9. Not a majority on TWE, but with 13 minutes left it's looking pretty good for Hyper.

2377, with a case building against Hyper, Kawl says "you have a point, but it's probably too late". He doesn't unvote though.

2382, I vote Hyper. Such a pro-town move.

2384, Miracle says if he switches to Hyper it's 7-5 TWE to Hyper. 8 minutes left.

2385, Kawl says he'd vote Hyper if he could because he's not thrilled about TWE.

2388, Kalor is open to voting Hyper.

2389, Kawl thinks we might get a tie or a LoC lynch if we try switching votes.

2390, TheGoddamn votes Hyper.

2395, Kalor votes Hyper.

2398, Kawl votes Hyper.

2402, BSP votes Hyper.

2404, Miracle votes Hyper.

2409, BSP says "I dunno what we did but I hope we hit scum". Bussing a lost cause?

TL; DR: What did we learn?

Here's the Original Six again: six votes on TWE when he teetered on the brink of majority:

Retroid
BSP
flatearthpandas
Christina
Flame
Kawl

From above, I can rule out Flame as scum. I'm a little iffy on Kawl and BSP: the former was very reluctant to switch, and the latter just came in and unvoted at the last minute.

Retroid checked in once and didn't change his vote. Christina and flatearthpandas weren't around.

Also, as for this Horcrux thing, if we believe what we “know” so far:

• Dumbledore had the Ring - has a command to destroy it. He is not a thief and as such DESTROY is only for the ring. Blarg states that using DESTROY has bad consequences for him, potentially. Seem odd?
  • Mundingus has a win condition to steal “items”, not Horcruxes persay.
  • If Harry is in this game, there’s a good bet we’d have to kill him to win this way
  • If Scum have all the Horcruxes, and a Horcrux dies when you do, than there’s a fairly high likelihood that it becomes a redundant win condition.
  • Nobody else has come forth claiming to have one.
  • There is no way to know if TWE is actually a thief until he dies in 2 turns, or we lynch him.

So, it seems to me that the Ring may be a red herring for us to THINK there are Horcruxes, and that certain others in the game have lore-interesting items but not Horcruxes.

I agree quite strongly with your final statement.

Oh, and I still don't believe this shit about an alternate horcrux win condition

Kalor

That's a good summary of the Hyper vote L_P. Your post reminded me about the fact that LoC mentioned a second killer on Blarg. It can't be a normal kill since that is the only time that we've had any mention of it.

I find it strange that Hyper kept saying that he didn't believe the horcrux stuff. Was he trying to put town off the trail, playing a part or did the Death Eaters not actually know anything about the horcruxes. The first point seems the most likely to me as the Death Eaters obviously have no desire for town to learn more about the horcruxes. You would presume that they have some way to interact with the horcruxes, either to benefit them or stop town from reaching the secondary condition.

I also found this when I was going through Hyper's posts.
Is that a bella claim? XD

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I still hold that there is something about Horcruxes we (exluding possibly Blargonaut) do not know. Voldemort is dead and at least one has been destroyed iirc, so why would anyone still be worried about them? Initially I thought they were a bluff, but now I think there's stuff we still don't know.

Also, Gorlak. be honest: is Stupefy you? I won't lynch you if you say yes, but it would make a pet theory of mine a lot neater.

Aside from that, I agree with Lone_Prodigy's analysis. I moderately townread Kawl, but all of the other five bar flatearthpandas (given they are a replacement) are kind of lurking in that strange section where I'm not aware of them but I'm not aware of their absence particularly either. I don't like that section, scum are there.

Going through Blarg's posts.

The people who voted for Retroid yesterday:

Kawl
Magnum
Enker
Roy
Flame

A bandwagon didn't really take off and scum won't casually toss a vote on a teammate. I think I can clear Kawl from the Deep Six.

That leaves:

BSP
Retroid
Christina
flatearthpandas

Arkos/flat was so quiet I can't get any reads on him. If he's not scum he's close to a policy lynch for low activity. I haven't heard much from BSP or Christina.

I want to hear from Gorlak about his N3 action: why did you pick Christina and how were you blocked?

VOTE: Retroid

Mainly about the Hyper post quoted above by Blarg.

Secondary vote is for Christina.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Hey, sorry about not posting yesterday, was busy with school all day and when I finally got some free time, I was hanging out with my brothers.(we saw Creed. Great Film!)

Now that I've apologized, let me give you guys my two cents. First, poor Sawneeks and Miracle. Your contributions will be missed.

Now, when it comes to a lynch target I'm very conflicted. On one hand Gorlak's claim seems very desperate, like someone who has been backed into a corner and is doing everything he can think of to get out. On the other hand, I really want to know why Retroid hasn't been very active in the game. He hasn't really done anything, at all really. I'm leaning more towards lynching gorlak and will change my vote if I can't get any better information, but for now I'm going to prod Retroid.

vote:Retroid

Okay. My internets been up and down the last two days /:

As you've probably guessed, I'm Dobby The House Elf. I am a Hogwarts Aligned Bodyguard. Each night, I can Protect 1 person from harm, after 3 protections I die, and if Harry Potter is ever attacked during a night phase I automatically die in his place. I receive a pm every time I protect someone, successful or not. Harry was not informed about me in his pm(I am his silent guardian), but if I die in his place he will be informed. Also my role pm specifies that I do not trigger watcher role types, and that death eaters have a hard time catching me due to my size and ability to blind in. I originally thought I was NK immune but I got clarification that I'm only immune to certain Death Eater abilities, and that NK isn't one of them. I'm assuming HyperActivitys was one of those roles.

Night 1, I protected HyperActivity due to his high activity. Certain scum teams have a tendency to hit the most active person N1. My protection was unsuccessful.

Night 2, I protected Blarg because he was confirmed town after Voldes death. I received a pm that I was successful, and that I had 2 protections remaining.

Night 3, I protected TheWorthyEdge. My protection was unsuccessful.
With my ability half focused on Harry Potter, I think the Horcruxs are a major threat. I'm afraid a nk of someone with a Horcrux will shift that item to the killer or something worse. That's why I focused on TWE so much yesterday. My role pm doesn't mention them specifically, but the HP protection has to be for a damn good reason. I protected TWE last night, and still say he should die today. The fact that lynching Hyper specifically destroyed the Horcrux fuels this even more IMO. Without knowledge that the Horcruxes aren't going to backfire in our face tomorrow, I'm not sure if I can vote for anyone else.

Enker

? th??ght Cr?b w?s C?rn?l??s F?dg? y?st?rd?y. W??ld h?v? f?t ?n w?th th? D??ly Pr?ph?t th?ng, ?nd w?th ?mbr?dg? ?n ? M?n?stry s?rt ?f w?y.

Retroid

My top suspicion is still Retroid. Since my last explanation why I suspect him, he said some things about trusting TWE so that's why he was still voting on him, then said he realized TWE no longer wanted to be voted on but still kept his vote on TWE. So I want an explanation for that, why did you kept your vote on TWE even after you realized he no longer wanted that? Did you no longer trusted him? Also, he claimed to have been role blocked during N2 but didn't tell us the flavor text, so that is also something he still has to tell us.

I don't know if I've mentioned this or not in the thread, but the day ends are not at a good time for me. That was the first time in this game that I had been only near the day end at all. Why did I make the exception? I was on the chopping block. You can look at the previous days and see I didn't talk near the deadline, I apologize for that but I don't feel comfortable going on at work. When I did go on the last day, I waited till lunch and just briefly read what was going on, figured it would be good to say something so that people wouldn't consider voting for me. I was shocked when I got on after work and saw who was lynched.

Flavour text, I wasn't sure about my block so I didn't disclose it at the time, I should now obviously that I know nothing happened to me today. I can recall it being freezing in a way, and that it definitely didn't taste sweet. It was an out-of-body experience.

Just to be clear I'm following correctly, TWE did not return the ring, which is the only thing he could have done to prove he shares town's interests. We won't know if he actually kept the ring until it dies with him or he gives it back tonight. For all we know, he gave it to a teammate. But if you voted him dead to prevent this situation, you're a scum suspect?

I'm glad Hyper ended up being scum and we had a more productive day than lynching a poisoned neutral, but I don't buy L_P's witch hunt. I'm going to read through the end of the day again, but my initial impression was that something very lucky happened, not something clever.

I see Retroid has a bandwagon starting today, which is fine with me since I've had eyes on him since I entered the game, but still seems like a strange amount of his suspicion is activity level and not bizarre suggestions/actions. This is my first online game so i don't know how closely that works out but there are a lot of people who are only just barely active. It will take a long time to lynch them all on principle. I agree still that Retroid is a good choice, but the day is still young.

Retroid

I think my activity levels aren't as bad as everyone is saying, I don't know how to check overall forum posts, so maybe I'm crazy, but it was only the last day that I felt I was inactive.

On day 1 I made it pretty clear I wanted Burb alive and that I thought there was more to his role (based on the level 8, other things..). Then there was Rats. Ultimately, if he was telling the truth, I wanted him dead. I started out voting him and quickly unvoted as I started to question why he couldn't reveal his role. Surely if his role was so bad for town people would vote for him. I stand by my decision that day, and I actually am still disappointed the way that day was handled.

For day 2 I voted fairly quickly on kingkitty. This was 100% because of what Blargonaut had said (before kingkitty's reveal x2). Not much to say on that, other than the fact that I brought up keeping him.. more on that in a second..

Day 3, well, I guess I was almost in the line of sight, but just lucked out based on others actions that day. It had nothing to do with me, and I was dreading today after it. Like I said, was shocked to see Hyper got lynched after I got back from work. I debating putting reads that day, but I really don't have much, I haven't been keeping notes and a lot of my opinions are just opinions. I think Enker is towny, bit disappointed about the reasoning behind your vote on me though (about something similar happening in a previous game).

I also felt Hyper was scum. I know, I should have come out earlier and said that, it's garbage now. I was both worried it wouldn't be received well because I didn't really have any facts other than I felt he was sitting on a line for me, ready to attack me at any moment if needed. And, he kept getting facts about me wrong. Because I was in the line of sight, that might have hurt me greatly, and Hyper at the time was definitely seen as town by a lot, still don't fully understand how it flopped so quickly without letting him have a word.

On top of that, why did I think it might be a good idea to keep rats? I was told that when V was found, something bad might happen. Looking back on it now, obviously it meant if he was found by the Death Eaters but I thought it might mean when he is killed. As well, when day 3 hit and I got a PM about being role blocked, the flavour text wasn't very explicit (at least to me, as it was the first action that had happened to me). I wasn't sure if it might have been the bad thing that happened.

I don't see why the WE bandwagon has a higher chance of scum compared to mine. There was 0 rational to vote for me, just bullshit speculation. At least the Hyper bandwagon had information behind it. Even though it was bullshit that Sawneeks wasn't planning on sharing that information before she died. Ridiculous that she'd rather kill on a hunch over actual info.

Okay. My internets been up and down the last two days /:

As you've probably guessed, I'm Dobby The House Elf. I am a Hogwarts Aligned Bodyguard. Each night, I can Protect 1 person from harm, after 3 protections I die, and if Harry Potter is ever attacked during a night phase I automatically die in his place. I receive a pm every time I protect someone, successful or not. Harry was not informed about me in his pm(I am his silent guardian), but if I die in his place he will be informed. Also my role pm specifies that I do not trigger watcher role types, and that death eaters have a hard time catching me due to my size and ability to blind in. I originally thought I was NK immune but I got clarification that I'm only immune to certain Death Eater abilities, and that NK isn't one of them. I'm assuming HyperActivitys was one of those roles.

Night 1, I protected HyperActivity due to his high activity. Certain scum teams have a tendency to hit the most active person N1. My protection was unsuccessful.

Night 2, I protected Blarg because he was confirmed town after Voldes death. I received a pm that I was successful, and that I had 2 protections remaining.

Night 3, I protected TheWorthyEdge. My protection was unsuccessful.
With my ability half focused on Harry Potter, I think the Horcruxs are a major threat. I'm afraid a nk of someone with a Horcrux will shift that item to the killer or something worse. That's why I focused on TWE so much yesterday. My role pm doesn't mention them specifically, but the HP protection has to be for a damn good reason. I protected TWE last night, and still say he should die today. The fact that lynching Hyper specifically destroyed the Horcrux fuels this even more IMO. Without knowledge that the Horcruxes aren't going to backfire in our face tomorrow, I'm not sure if I can vote for anyone else.

Can you clarify what is a successful protection? Does that mean someone actually tried to kill your target or that you just successfully cast your protection spell?

I'm reluctantly to believe that the Death Eaters can kill 2 targets a night. So far we've only had 1 death per night not counting poison.

Can you clarify what is a successful protection? Does that mean someone actually tried to kill your target or that you just successfully cast your protection spell?

I'm reluctantly to believe that the Death Eaters can kill 2 targets a night. So far we've only had 1 death per night not counting poison.

Sorry. It's not a spell. I teleport you out of harms way(flavor). Essentially I'm just a Doctor/Bodyguard hybrid.My pm that night specifically said that my action was successful and I lost a charge. I'm not sure who attacked Blarg, but my suspicion is that it was a 3rd party/1 shot town not specifically aiming at Blarg. I don't know though. All I know for sure is at least 2 things attacked Crab, Blarg, and Burb, and I stopped 1 of those attacks.

roytheone

I think my activity levels aren't as bad as everyone is saying, I don't know how to check overall forum posts, so maybe I'm crazy, but it was only the last day that I felt I was inactive.

On day 1 I made it pretty clear I wanted Burb alive and that I thought there was more to his role (based on the level 8, other things..). Then there was Rats. Ultimately, if he was telling the truth, I wanted him dead. I started out voting him and quickly unvoted as I started to question why he couldn't reveal his role. Surely if his role was so bad for town people would vote for him. I stand by my decision that day, and I actually am still disappointed the way that day was handled.

For day 2 I voted fairly quickly on kingkitty. This was 100% because of what Blargonaut had said (before kingkitty's reveal x2). Not much to say on that, other than the fact that I brought up keeping him.. more on that in a second..

Day 3, well, I guess I was almost in the line of sight, but just lucked out based on others actions that day. It had nothing to do with me, and I was dreading today after it. Like I said, was shocked to see Hyper got lynched after I got back from work. I debating putting reads that day, but I really don't have much, I haven't been keeping notes and a lot of my opinions are just opinions. I think Enker is towny, bit disappointed about the reasoning behind your vote on me though (about something similar happening in a previous game).

I also felt Hyper was scum. I know, I should have come out earlier and said that, it's garbage now. I was both worried it wouldn't be received well because I didn't really have any facts other than I felt he was sitting on a line for me, ready to attack me at any moment if needed. And, he kept getting facts about me wrong. Because I was in the line of sight, that might have hurt me greatly, and Hyper at the time was definitely seen as town by a lot, still don't fully understand how it flopped so quickly without letting him have a word.

On top of that, why did I think it might be a good idea to keep rats? I was told that when V was found, something bad might happen. Looking back on it now, obviously it meant if he was found by the Death Eaters but I thought it might mean when he is killed. As well, when day 3 hit and I got a PM about being role blocked, the flavour text wasn't very explicit (at least to me, as it was the first action that had happened to me). I wasn't sure if it might have been the bad thing that happened.

You not being active during the day's end isn't really a point which makes me suspicious of you, that is often unavoidable and one of the reasons I tend to dislike it when people wait until the last minute to reveal information, it prevents some people from reacting on that giving us less to work with the following day.

You wanting to keep kitty alive for an extra day still feels bad to me though. You say you feared what would happen if we lynched him, but keeping him around wouldn't solve that issue, it would only postponed it. yeah, there was the chance he had some kind of lynch protection, but what would have keeping him an extra day alive achieve for us? If we lynched him the following day that lynch protection risk would still be there, the only thing that would have happened is give scum an extra night with kitty, using his abilities and, in this case, even giving them the chance to activate him making him more powerful. Waiting to lynch kitty would have only have helped scum, even if kitty actually had some kind of lynch protection.

Also, keeping your reads for yourself because you are afraid it will make you look suspicious is just generally bad town behavior. We got very lucky with our power roles for now, but I doubt that will continue to last, and then we will have to depend on our reads and looking at peoples behavior to find scum. If people keep their thoughts to themselves because they are afraid it would make them suspicious, that will only help scum to hide. Don't do that. How people would have reacted on your hyper suspicion for example could have helped us find more scum now that hyper flipped scum.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
My activity might be low-ish for a few days or so because my laptop, after years of faithful service, has bit the dust. I'm getting a new one ASAP anyway for work reasons, so definitely by late next Day Phase I should be right back in action, but posts might be irregular from me for now.

This means don't even think of turboing me, you scallywags.

nin1000

Banned
Suddenly a wild daily prophet arrived
And here I am, back again with some more juicy stories right from the castle.

This time it's not our lovely chosen one who is tangled in another shocking new twist it is his best buddy with the fiery red hair.

It is almost unbelievable but it seems like Ronald has a thing for 20++ girls. And well, who would hold that agianst him. Ms. McG. is quite a looker.

Ahh I just love when that is happening because insiders revealed that Ronald was quite fascinated by her ever since his first days at Hogwarts. And it took him some years to finally have her on his side.

200.gif

But still, who would have thought that his wildest dreams will actually come true. According to my sources the two lovebirds were hitting it off for quite a while already but it was just now that they had the courage to show their secret to the world.

200.gif

I can't wait to see how far this will go. Until then, I'm sure I will find another most shocking story for you tomorrow.

I think I'm gonna go with VOTE: LordofCastamere

Because I think I may have been roleblocked when I tried to steal from him...

I think LoC roleblocked me because Salva said that the only way my role can be blocked is if I am roleblocked. He then said "like what happened N1".

Wait.

Vote LoC.

What if he blocks roles but the catch is it says he's normal.

No item.
Normal townie.

TWE, near the end of D2 you said that you were Roleblocked on N1, either by a passive ability of Mr. Castamere's or by someone else; what happened to this Accusation! of yours? What's your stance now?

Were you Roleblocked on N1 or not?

If you were truly Roleblocked on N1, you should've received a PM stating the flavour text of the Roleblock that hit you.

Would you kindly paraphrase it for me, if you received such a PM?

Gorlak

Banned
Seriously there are contradictions in the posts and nobody wants to point at it. We are still 20+ people, but it's as silent as with 5. Come on.

Out of memory:

TWE claims neutral, claims he'll die tonight
Has the ring and wanted to be pro town aka giving it back
Did not give the ring back
Now Blarg says TWE will be immortal with the ring?

Nobody sees a problem with that?

---
The L_P story is here to get people to talk! It's not very well founded, mostly my gut feeling and me being blocked Night 1. He reacted to this the first time a couple of posts back, like always solid reasoning. My suspicious feeling still stands, look at the hyper bandwaggon, that's an A+ bussing. Never seen like before.

You do not have to share my view, but this is where I stand.
---
I've mostly taken no notice of the new players, many fly under my radar, that has to change.
Total null read of Retroid, will look into his posts now.

TheExodu5

Banned

Pretty bothered by this situation, personally. But without more info from Blarg, what can we even do?

TWE, why did you not give the ring back last night? Did you try to?

Seriously there are contradictions in the posts and nobody wants to point at it. We are still 20+ people, but it's as silent as with 5. Come on.

Out of memory:

I was being sarcastic

Pretty bothered by this situation, personally. But without more info from Blarg, what can we even do?

TWE, why did you not give the ring back last night? Did you try to?

ughhhhhhh whaaaaaattt doooo youu waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant from mmeeeee

ugghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gorlak

Banned
I voted twice for Hyper because the voting script didn't pick it up the first time (I unvoted the same time and the highlight tags surrounded the entire post).

Hm, looks like you are telling the truth about the vote not working. That is a very sweet explanation, that works out in your favour, I'm inclined to believe you about the votes. But you didn't explain this really weird suggestion and what it would achieve:

Vote Hyper now. We have a couple minutes to switch back.

Switch Back to what? What was your plan?

Gorlak

Banned
Didn't Gorlak say he targeted Christina N3 and also got blocked? But didn't Rynam say he was blocked as well?

That's a very nice accusation you do not speak out here! Why do you write this way? Wanting other people to get to that conclusion and not simply by reading it from you? It's way more powerful if people think they solved the puzzle by themselves, eh?

I've already stated all of my targets, when I was blocked and what the action is. You are always so helpful, why do you neglect these posts? If you want to vote me, do it open here and now, but stop those dirty accusations!

Gorlak

Banned
Just for L_P:

N1: Targeted you, not succesfull because I got blocked by Dementors - rynam is referring to the exact same flavour.

N2: Targeted roy, succesfull

N3: Targeted CM, I got blocked by a red flash of light as stated before

All of my targets are good targets in terms of long time survival chance. Last night I went with CM because she posts basically nothing and nobody is bothered by her, she has not the slightest suspicion towards her -> most likely to survive long.

Gorlak

Banned
I was being sarcastic

Get out of here! I really distaste how you play, in any future game we may play together, you'll be policy lynched from me D1. You are really annoying and your lack of help is disturbing.

What do you achieve by holding back your Investigation? Right now, nobody talks about anything. Half of the day is over and we barely got any votes. With your clarification we have at best another scum -> vote out or we have a cleared townie who everyone can trust by now. I don't think scum will post damning evidence only because you hold back your info.

roytheone

Huh, reading this new tabloid I am more and more starting to think it doesn't really has any connection with what is going on during the day. None of those two characters have come into play yet.

Also, just so I am sure I didn't miss anything, we have three potential role blocks, right:

Dementor role block
N1 Gorlak
N2 Retroid
N3 Rynam

Gorlak role block
N1 L_P, failed
N2 me
N3 CM, failed

expelliarmus role block
N1 ???????
N2????????
N3 Gorlak

Gorlak

Banned
I find it strange that you state that your Role PM has no mention of Filch/Crab, and yet you seem to be rather confident in that your lynching will simultaneously result in Crab's death.

You state that you're a Roleblocker.

What flavour text did you receive regarding having been Roleblocked during N3?

And did you successfully Punish Lone_Prodigy?

L_P wasn't successfull.

I don't know if Crab is scum or Filch, but why would he attach himself to me like this if he is scum? He'll be instead lynched when I flip neutral and he's still alive. He's still very suspicious and targeted yet another person that got targeted by scum (Enker) at the same time.

Also:
I have no idea how to paraphrase this, something like this:

"red flash of light struck me down
my magic stick flew out of my hand
incapable of performing my action"

Get out of here! I really distaste how you play, in any future game we may play together, you'll be policy lynched from me D1. You are really annoying and your lack of help is disturbing.

What do you achieve by holding back your Investigation? Right now, nobody talks about anything. Half of the day is over and we barely got any votes. With your clarification we have at best another scum -> vote out or we have a cleared townie who everyone can trust by now. I don't think scum will post damning evidence only because you hold back your info.

And why would I publicly clear a Town member unprovoked? I am sure they appreciate the air of mystery around them just as much as I do.

I've already requested the answers I require from TheGoddamn and TheWorthyEdge to fully prepare this case and I am awaiting their responses.

Meanwhile, I don't believe I have anything to say at the moment regarding any of you.

If something piques my interest, trust me, I'll let you know.

Eventually.

I don't know if Crab is scum or Filch, but why would he attach himself to me like this if he is scum? He'll be instead lynched when I flip neutral and he's still alive. He's still very suspicious and targeted yet another person that got targeted by scum (Enker) at the same time.

Does your Role PM directly name Filch/Crab or not?

Gorlak

Banned
And why would I publicly clear a Town member unprovoked? I am sure they appreciate the air of mystery around them just as much as I do.

Are you daft?

Scum knows who is town. We have 3 neutral claims floating around, scum already knows who they are, so all they have to target are the people left.

Town can't trust anyone, give us something to work with. If we can trust a cleared townie, we don't have to waste our attention on him.

Are you daft?

Scum knows who is town. We have 3 neutral claims floating around, scum already knows who they are, so all they have to target are the people left.

Town can't trust anyone, give us something to work with. If we can trust a cleared townie, we don't have to waste our attention on him.

I value their unspoiled input.

Kalor

Yeah, I have to agree that the Daily Prophet is likely flavour after that last one.

I look at the list of players and some people stick out as suspicous but no-one has anything damning against them despite the evidence that is out there. I want to hear more from Magnum so...

Vote: MagnumBoy20xx

Gorlak, why do you want this information so much when you are a neutral?

Top Bottom