• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
That's funny. He's seems as guilty as Rihanna is for addressing it. If he wasn't guilty, why even give it any thought?

someone had to call out that ho, she didn't learn the first time to being around Bruises
but at least we now know the whole industry has had her

iyBH8joEmsZ1k.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
someone had to call out that ho, she didn't learn the first time to being around Bruises
but at least we now know the whole industry has had her

http://i.minus.com/iyBH8joEmsZ1k.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

So Chris wifed up a girl that the whole industry had? lol.

royalan

#ICANT with the blatant mysogyny and slut-shaming, though.

I mean, Chris at this point has a reputation of sticking his little pencil dick in every 2-dollar model hoe that'll stand still long enough. Where does he get off thinking he can slam anybody for being sexually active? Especially the woman he beat the fuck out of 3 years ago for having the audacity to confront him about HIS infidelity?! On what planet does that make sense...

The sad thing it's WOMEN that prop up Chris and keep him relevant in this industry, and will continue to do so.

It's like my Queen said years ago...

Mau ®

Aw, poor PRESSEDrius_ #neaux1currrrr

Onto WHAT MATTERS: Music.

Rihanna roars 78-29 on the Billboard Hot 100 with the chart’s top Digital Gainer, “Where Have You Been.” The track re-enters Digital Songs at No. 26 (59,000, up 232%). On Radio Songs, it darts 64-36 (31 million, up 75%).

Basically, on it's first week out on radio, it's already bigger than Marry The Flop. It's also about to hit TOP 10 on itunes once THE NOISE's tracks eff off. The Rihanna reign has got ya'll so pressed you need to resort to sensationalism to bring THE BAJAN QUEEN down. Too bad she continues to slay regardless.

iyBH8joEmsZ1k.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
#ICANT with the blatant mysogyny and slut-shaming, though.

I mean, Chris at this point has a reputation of sticking his little pencil dick in every 2-dollar model hoe that'll stand still long enough. Where does he get off thinking he can slam anybody for being sexually active? Especially the woman he beat the fuck out of 3 years ago for having the audacity to confront him about HIS infidelity?! On what planet does that make sense...

The sad thing it's WOMEN that prop up Chris and keep him relevant in this industry, and will continue to do so.

It's like my Queen said years ago...

I spot no lies.

Koodo

Banned
Bruises is so far removed from this planet's standards that he's not even within orbit anymore; just a wandering piece of shit far out in a region where dignity is no longer detected by the Hubble Telescope.

botty

Banned
Rihanna and Chris Brown are such a collective mess. Ever since seeing him transform into Peter Pan at the Mtv Music awards I just can't take his career seriously.

Nemesis_

Rihanna and Chris Brown are such a collective mess. Ever since seeing him transform into Peter Pan at the Mtv Music awards I just can't take his career seriously.

They are both trash and I feel sorry for anyone that can look at them and be a legitimate, non blind fan of any of them.

The Queen and Princess see the primordial ooze that is your fave's career, and gracefully avoid it.

9gyror

Hun, she's looking at her REFLECTION in the PUDDLE, which in turn is a REFLECTION of HER DEPTH as an ARTIST.

Her feet look like PIG TROTTERS.

REPULSIVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom