• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NXE PREMIUM THEME SHOWCASE

mm04

Grecco said:
If you have the original Bare your teeth and hope runs deep themes (Way back when G2 was announced) you delete them and redownload them and get the premium versions btw

Dude, thanks for that info! I'm going to do that when I get home later.

Grecco said:
If you have the original Bare your teeth and hope runs deep themes (Way back when G2 was announced) you delete them and redownload them and get the premium versions btw
Cool, thanks for the tip

Chiaroscuro said:
Anyone bought the Ninja Blade theme from the Japanese marketplace? It is supposed to come with 5 pieces of ninja clothes for your avatar. I want to take a look on them before spending 20 bucks in 700 Japanese points. Are they worth?
That was a mistranslation, unfortunately. No avatar clothing, just a regular premium theme.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
3rdman said:
The only game I'd like to have a theme for is REZ...maybe Psychonauts. Generally I prefer themes based on a style or motif. Right now there is nothing that appeals to me....surely in time though there will.
I'd like some based on movies.
ThirdMan.JPG

would actually be cool, but the cabinet of doctor caligari would be my pick
25cali.600.jpg

saunderez

The ATHF theme has got me wanting a Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job! theme now....preferably with Dr Steve Brule on the main page.

I'll take some happy snaps of the BSG theme later tonight, it's pretty bland but it's passable.

Pimpbaa

icecream said:
Agarest Senki Premium Theme:

Hmm, I wonder when we are going to get a perverted premium theme more suited towards western tastes? Come MS, I want to give you money.

hulot

Kandrick said:
I guess you need a JP gamertag with Japan points ? :(

Yes, but you can easly buy MS points in ebay (delivered by e-mail).

After you bought it with a JP gamertag, it is available to all gamertags in your console.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I only see 2 too, Theme 2 and 3, where is 1 :lol And they are not premium either.

They seem to be new, according to the date on web marketplace.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Kandrick said:
I only see 2 too, Theme 2 and 3, where is 1 :lol And they are not premium either.

They seem to be new, according to the date on web marketplace.

So no premium SF theme?

target has the 1600 points cards for 15

Sean

Banned
There is a Premium Theme out for Banjo-Kazooie (classic/XBLA version). It's in the same exact style as the Banjo 360 theme I posted pics of earlier but uses the classic assets. my phone is recharging right now so I can't take a pic but will describe it:

main image = spiral mountain
games library image = freezy peak
system settings image = treasure trove cove
8 unique backdrops in the friend list = banjo's house, tanktup, treasure trove cove chest, vile the crocodile, clanker, mumbo on the xylophone, nipper, mumbos skull.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
is there any meaning to the background behind your friends lists?

Sometimes you see a big X, a big robot, various bits of junk, I always wondered if the backgrounds meant anything or related in anyway whatsoever to anything to do with that person!!

cos if not, it bloody well should. As it is, I can't justify blowing money on themes.

kaizoku said:
is there any meaning to the background behind your friends lists?

Sometimes you see a big X, a big robot, various bits of junk, I always wondered if the backgrounds meant anything or related in anyway whatsoever to anything to do with that person!!

cos if not, it bloody well should. As it is, I can't justify blowing money on themes.

Nope it's a random piece of furniture. Yeah it would be cool if themes used specific objects depending on what you are doing. Personally, I probably wouldn't notice since I try to avoid the new friend's list as much as possible.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
BenjaminBirdie said:
Anyone buy the new Banjo OG one?
Nobody else seemed to want to get it, so I did. Main one is basically the same as N&B's.

On the Friends page there is:

- Treasure Trove Cove chest
- Mumbo on MGS-branded Xylophone
- Mumbo's hut
- Clanker
- The crab/snail thing from the 2nd level.
- Banjo's house
- That little red crocodile from the swamp
- The big turtle from the swamp

3079854131_8e26ec25f8.jpg

3079866963_cd4fdbd57d.jpg

3079849133_9fec87297a.jpg

3080690720_006a5949f5.jpg

3079856321_79cae233e6.jpg

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
BenjaminBirdie said:
Kinda nice. What's the friend hutches look like?
Oh, shit, I forgot the most important one. :lol

Added it to the post above.

There is:

- Treasure Trove Cove chest
- Mumbo on MGS-branded Xylophone
- Mumbo's hut
- Clanker
- The crab/snail thing from the 2nd level.
- Banjo's house
- That little red crocodile from the swamp
- The big turtle from the swamp

Top Bottom