• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Because everyone was terrified of Miz and R-Truth lolololololol.

"Hunner, we're girls Hunner. Something could happen Hunner."

This angle flabbergasted me when it happened.

It would have made much more sense if this was the angle they pulled after the Nexus basically took over RAW, but...Miz and R-Truth doing a couple of run ins and now no one has faith in Ripple Haitch?!?

It's weird Punk bitches about this after the fact. Why would he agree to this job in the first place? It's weird he had the balls to rip scripts in front of writers but couldn't tell Vince or H to fuck off till it was too late.

Probably thought he'd get a rematch.

0663d2fc.gif

Considering Max Payne 3 sold 3 million copies in its first week, I doubt it.

Pretty sure LA Noire sold more. Take Two was happy with it, but disappointed with MP3.

Whenever Max Payne 3 comes up you know you gots to get gifs.

tumblr_mnbjjqG77a1srudz4o1_400.gif

tumblr_m9g3lt5vn71rezmvho1_500.gif

tumblr_n9iidsT0Q41sf3h8qo10_500.gif

tumblr_moo0x86LYo1svxh61o2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_nad1ykCMUE1t0jtguo1_r1_400.gif

and to all the people who complain about unskippable cutscenes in the game; go to choose-a-level and go to checkpoint 2. It's not hard brehs. FUCK I might just buy a PS3 version of this game just so I don't have to replug my 360 to play this game.

Would commit slo-mo murder for 1080p/60 fps version for current-gen consoles.

Max Payne 1 was ddope.

It was Dragon's Lair without the creativity and variety. The game was literally all about killing you with surprises that you would then be able to handle easily the second time. I remember in particular the burning restaurant, and a stairwell that was scripted so when you approached somebody threw a grenade down it and the only way to avoid being killed by it was to know that it was going to happen.

Just like you could finish Dragon's Lair in 5 minutes when you had it memorized, speedruns of Max Payne clock the total gameplay at one hour.

Kaiterra

Banned
Did did they photoshop Ziggler in this WWE.com post to make his physique look LESS defined? I'm not typically a tinfoil hat kind of guy with that "Oh they muted the crowd!" type stuff but this is weird.

20150216_LARGE_SD_Preview_zigglerrollins1.jpg

Recent picture for reference:

Dolph-Ziggler-Ryback-and-Erick-Rowan-WWE-665x385.jpg

Maybe someone can explain it to me, I dunno. It could have been a fluke shitty picture or something but it just seems weird as hell.

Kaladin

Did did they photoshop Ziggler in this WWE.com post to make his physique look LESS defined? I'm not typically a tinfoil hat kind of guy with that "Oh they muted the crowd!" type stuff but this is weird.

20150216_LARGE_SD_Preview_zigglerrollins1.jpg

Recent picture for reference:

Dolph-Ziggler-Ryback-and-Erick-Rowan-WWE-665x385.jpg

Maybe someone can explain it to me, I dunno. It could have been a fluke shitty picture or something but it just seems weird as hell.

They probably don't update those pictures for a long time.

Kaiterra

Banned
They probably don't update those pictures for a long time.

I thought about that too but it would have to be really really old I think.

EDIT: What'd be funny is if it was someone trying to airbrush the pic, screwing up royally, and then just smoothing it all out to cover their tracks. I could imagine that.

So, uh...apparently that WWE doctor who Punk kept burying on Colt's podcast is suing him and Colt

I'd link it but it's a PWInsider link so fuck them, but that..might be a problem for AJ

Kaladin

So, uh...apparently that WWE doctor who Punk kept burying on Colt's podcast is suing him and Colt

I'd link it but it's a PWInsider link so fuck them, but that..might be a problem for AJ

It's probably after he went to the ring to care for Sami Zayn and heard the fans chanting Z-Pack. I bet he had this planned already, but that was the final straw.

Shiv47

Seems like this could be a bad idea, if Punk gets to spill more dirt under oath, along with anyone else this guy may have allegedly mistreated.

It's just going to get worse for WWE if that's the case. Punk has hinted that he has a lot more he could tell and more legal action he could take, but he chose not to because he wanted to be done with it. That's the reason WWE hasn't taken any risks treating AJ poorly. There's a reason she suddenly was granted a bunch of time off. If he gets sued, the shit is really going to start flying.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Max Payne franchise makes me miss that era where all the movies and games were in seedy, rainy, permanight time new york and always had elevators with that one shot of the obvious flat layer of skyline in the background.

Dead To Rights: Retribution was the last game I remember having that, and it made me so happy.

RP912

Banned
I never finished Max Payne 1 or played Max Payne 2, but goddamn Max Payne 3 was the shit. Them shootout scenes made my fingers twirl thinking about it.

Kaladin

Has anyone ever gotten sued over comments made in a shoot video?

In order to sue someone over comments made in a shoot video, the person would have to be able to prove that their reputation was damaged in some way where they couldn't perform their practice or craft and it cost them money. Wrestlers have a hard time of doing this. Doctors on the other hand, are a different story. Malpractice and mis-treating a patient is a serious claim in their world.

In order to sue someone over comments made in a shoot video, the person would have to be able to prove that their reputation was damaged in some way where they couldn't perform their practice or craft and it cost them money. Wrestlers have a hard time of doing this. Doctors on the other hand, are a different story. Malpractice and mis-treating a patient is a serious claim in their world.

Not only that, but in a case like defamation, the accuser has to prove the accused is guilty, not the other way around. So in a case like Punk's, it's up to Amann to prove that Punk lied. Punk is innocent until Amann can prove otherwise. Tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom