• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |G2.1| "Whatever The Fuck That Means"

Praise baby jesus

PPxc.jpg

Izuna

Banned
Hmm, dunno what time PS4 gaf usually starts but I just realised I haven't turned on my PS4 in a long time. ;( so many updates

Yeah, the video is not great lol I would have chosen yours if I was the judge :p

---

I've on playing Killing Floor 2... not sure if PS4 GAF is on tonight?

Greddleok

After jumping back in to multiplayer, I really need a lot of practice. What's the best way to practice movement? I felt like a sitting duck having not played for a month.

Arrrammis

After jumping back in to multiplayer, I really need a lot of practice. What's the best way to practice movement? I felt like a sitting duck having not played for a month.

To start maybe go through the gauntlet until you can do it without touching the ground except for sliding under the wall at that one part (and at that point hit the ground sliding and jump back up before you come to a stop). Otherwise if you just want some practice on a real map you can load up a private game to just run around in.

Greddleok

To start maybe go through the gauntlet until you can do it without touching the ground except for sliding under the wall at that one part (and at that point hit the ground sliding and jump back up before you come to a stop). Otherwise if you just want some practice on a real map you can load up a private game to just run around in.

After getting the trophy I never want to do the gauntlet again lol.

Yeah I didn't think of a private match. Might give it a go tonight.

Arrrammis

Playing coliseum, two notes:

1. If you leave before the ending animation starts after you lose, does it not count as a loss? I faced the same guy 2 times in a row, both times I won, but he was still on a 3 wins streak. But both matches as soon as I killed him for the 3rd point he left the game, and the ending animation never played. If so, that's pretty weird.

2. I really wish that I could choose my victory animation. When I (Gen 15. 42) dominate a new player (level 42) and win 3-0, I don't feel the need to stomp their face into the ground.

Izuna

Banned
No autoaim on the knife, either before you throw it and certainly not in flight. =)

Hey look, I'm just salty.

I won't stop until there's a didact skin for the Kraber

EDIT: Wait a second, how can that even be true? Does Auto-aim not affect "target acquisition?" No Knife Magnetism sure, but you're still gunna be following the player.

--

YEP! Will be with you PS4 GAF, updated everything, configured my Sensitivity etc. it's gunna be lit

Dez_

Been a while since I played in groups for this game. I'll try to join if there's anyone available.
Edit: I'm noticing a lot of players going with grenadier weapons in PvP mode when playing high TTK

Izuna

Banned
Dez had to take off, we have room for 1 if you're still interested

What happened was, was that I was finishing off Gears 4 (I cannot recommend it, outright garbo) and I didn't realise it took so long. Had to lay down.

I think what I'll do is keep my PS4 on and send a message if I see people online.

I just noticed Ion has a Gold Warpaint available for purchase????

C'mon, these should be unlockable through challenges. Not all customizations/camos/etc but Golden anything. Select Warpaint, weapons, and helmets! I know I suggested this before but Im doing it again because its a great idea. The best idea. No one has better ideas. Simply the best.

Triple posting because I can

Also, I switched over to Tone for a couple of matches and each time my Core was available I'd automatically use it thinking it was an upgrade 😬

JaMarco

Anyone know what the trick is to slide hopping up a hill smoothly without double jumping? I can't seem to do it consistently at all.

Drifters

wow yall are no help

I'm not saying Scrub this or Scrub that but really practice offline on a private match server to improve. Bunny hopping in the game has taken me a lot of time to master all terrain's and there is no "quick solution" or technique other than to know and feel each circumstance.

JaMarco

I'm not saying Scrub this or Scrub that but really practice offline on a private match server to improve. Bunny hopping in the game has taken me a lot of time to master all terrain's and there is no "quick solution" or technique other than to know and feel each circumstance.
I bet you cant slide hop up a steep hill.

Arrrammis

I bet you cant slide hop up a steep hill.

How steep we talking? Like the ramps on Dry Dock? Hills on Homestead?

In general just learn to hit crouch just as soon as you jump, and just practice to figure out the timing. It's definitely possible, just hard to get it solid.

Top Bottom