• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

cordy

Banned
Also, have a gander at Mr. #5 Years, Anth0ny's clairvoyant abilities:

jiLrTqx.png
slTTQGO.gif

Bean risking the dreaded 3rd Straight Ban

Gonna just hit Ignore and sleep for the night, avoiding the disaster this time. Goodbye everyone else who I love lots, especially Anth0ny <3

This crowd doesn't deserve this match. I bet most of these fuckers will always complain about the WWE not using the Cruiserweights properly.

Holy shit Metalik....And Cedric.

It's tough to watch when the live crowd so blatantly disrespects them, then again, they paid for their tickets, etc., etc.

cordy

Banned
Just rewatched that Reigns/Cena/Joe/Miz segment and fuck man Reigns looked like the worst one in there, even lower than Miz. How the fuck does the Miz of all people have more of a superstar presence than a guy who's main eventered 3 WM, won a Rumble and is a 3x world champion? Joe, Miz and Cena looked great but something was off. Did anyone else notice that? I'm not even talking mic skills but I'm talking about presence, aura, it's one reason why that bad Reigns/Cena staredown didn't work. Reigns just wasn't on his level.

I don't get it but I think Shield Reigns would have pulled it off better. Shit just looked weird out there and the same thing happened with that previous fatal-4-way.

Just weird.

yencid

It's tough to watch when the live crowd so blatantly disrespects them, then again, they paid for their tickets, etc., etc.

was there tonight, crowd was super disrespectful throughout. Focusing on beach balls and waves during the Cruiserweight fight, the tag team match, and even the main event.

when earlier in the night they were chanting you deserve it to the miz, ugh it was super annoying. Counted 12 beach balls through the night. even more annoying was that after the show went off the air cena commented on the beach balls and waves and made it out to be funny jokes.

Anth0ny

Love or hate the crowd, you gotta respect the crowd. They paid their hard earned cash to be there, and they have the right to have their voices, or beach balls, heard.

A just heard a great point about WWE's handling of the beach ball stuff. They would rather show that shit on camera and act like "it's all about having fun!" than admit to themselves that their audience is actively rejecting their product. They make the Raw after WM crowd into a meme as opposed to actually figuring out why they act like they do and adjusting to it.

yencid

Love or hate the crowd, you gotta respect the crowd. They paid their hard earned cash to be there, and they have the right to have their voices, or beach balls, heard.

Hell no. Crowd isnt respecting the performers why the hell would i respect that. If anything its stupid that they paid for their seats to end up playing with balls.

Jamie OD

I still think Asuka is supposed to stay in NXT now especially since the week she just had completely established her as a pillar for the brand. If HHH's story about telling Vince he can bring anyone to the main roster but her is true then I can't see a call up happening soon.

Toki767

Hell no. Crowd isnt respecting the performers why the hell would i respect that. If anything its stupid that they paid for their seats to end up playing with balls.

Why would the crowd need to respect the performers though.

WWE actively tells them that their opinions and voices matter while making them literally not matter and putting on a crappy product.

NXT fans have no problem not crapping on their product.

Neither do TNA fans, NJPW fans, Lucha Underground fans, or ROH fans.

The fact that this is only a problem on WWE's main roster product is indicative of the WWE's main products, not the crowd.

AndyVirus

Every now and again I love youtube comments

p8Qwtfr.jpg

Are they setting up for Cena vs Reigns? If so, at Royal Rumble or at WM?

I'd say WM but we'll see if WWE can actually hold off that long. Could see them having their next staredown in the Rumble. Depends what Brock does for Mania.

Top Bottom