• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scaramucci claims Reince leaked his info [it was public], demands FBI investigate

Buckle

No wonder Trump likes this guy, he's as stupid as he is.

Holy shit, this is mindnumbingly laughable. Entertaining but also embarrassing.

like I don't understand this

you can't accuse a specific person of a crime then an hour later claim you meant it as a PSA

how do these people function in the world?

Shoeless

Very curious now to see how Trump reacts to the Mooch. If everyone is telling him the guy is an idiot, including other Republicans, and that it makes Trump look like an idiot, does he flip out and fire the Mooch in order to eliminate a perceived weakness?

Or does he hear everyone calling this guy an idiot and by extension, make him look like an idiot, and think "Ah, they're just jealous, this guy is loyal, I'm going to promote him to Vice President as soon as humanly possible"?

I don't think it's a consequence today was such a fucking shitstorm when this guy was hired so recently. He wanted trump to not have any silence and here we fucking are........... but man this guy seems just as smart. Holy shit I didn't realize the rich were all so fucking stupid.

Speely

Banned
I don't think it's a consequence today was such a fucking shitstorm when this guy was hired so recently. He wanted trump to not have any silence and here we fucking are........... but man this guy seems just as smart. Holy shit I didn't realize the rich were all so fucking stupid.

Lots of rich, smart people out there. You just never hear from them because they are smart.

CO_Andy

ox3tjAv.png

https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/890401606893809664

https://twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/890411640881131521

What the fuck is wrong with these people, oh my god.

I'm fucking dying here.

Mooch thinks Reince leaked his financial disclosure form showing that Mooch has financial conflicts of interest.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/26/scaramucci-trump-skybridge-profits-241006

Holy shit - what the fuck is going on in this White House?!?!

What a clusterfuck.

you can't accuse a specific person of a crime then an hour later claim you meant it as a PSA

I don't understand either. And why the hell would you tweet something like that?

The comments say he also tweeted a link to this article, did that really happen?
lol
Www.axios.com/haberman-people-dont-realize-trumps-attacks-on-the-press-are-a-game-2465971283.html
Yeah, I saw that on his feed earlier. What the hell is going on over there?

kevin1025

Banned

I think it sort of works like Westworld. They all tear each other apart for the amusement of the people, and then they get fixed up by weird Hazmat dudes to be brought back out for more vicious attacks on each other.

Patriots7

I always go to The Donald to see how his supporters view these developments.

My head always hurts after five minutes. God, I remember the good old days when the most exciting thing to come out of politics was the President Poupon criticism.

My head always hurts after five minutes. God, I remember the good old days when the most exciting thing to come out of politics was the President Poupon criticism.

They've dropped a lot of the pretenses of social liberalism they used to trick Bernie and Jill supporters during the election. They're just being nakedly, hatefully transphobic today, calling it a "mental illness" and worse.

UberTag

Jesus Christ, it's the fuckin' Three Stooges in this White House!
Moe exhibited more leadership qualities in his management of Larry, Shemp and Curly than Trump has with his staff.

If Moe was president he wouldn't even resort to passive aggressive tweeting.
He'd just eye poke, ear twist and noogie his displeasure followed by a "You Chowderheads" and they'd fall right back in line.

The twist to all of this is looking like the man with the nuclear codes is going to use them to obliterate his own country over its unacceptable lack of loyalty.

rjinaz

I didn't even have to think about Obama. In fact I hardly did. I knew there was a competent leader, leading our country. Seems like years ago now. And I was Right leaning the first half of his presidency.

Italian impersonator?

Probably best to leave the snark for the body, the title is completely burying the story.
I agree. For posterity's sake, it'd be nice if we used the dude's actual name for the titles on here. Many will skip due to not knowing who or what a "Mooch" is.

I hate to be the nofunallowed.jpeg but yeah.

The best part is that he promptly deleted said PSA.
nah the best part is put a big ass spotlight on his conflict of interest

I don't understand either. And why the hell would you tweet something like that?
so if someone were to ask him about the first tweet would he accuse them of being the leaker cuz they knew about it even tho he deleted it?

I think it sort of works like Westworld. They all tear each other apart for the amusement of the people, and then they get fixed up by weird Hazmat dudes to be brought back out for more vicious attacks on each other.
god I wish this was all contained in an amusement park, that way we could at least leave

Anyone have Priebus on Facebook? I think we need to all chip in and post screenshots of that original tweet on Reince's wall so he can retaliate appropriately, because apparently the GOP are fucking twelve-year-olds.

antonz

What's even more disturbing about this whole shit show is how fast the DOJ released a statement acknowledging Mooch.

Even as he alleged false accusations against the White House Chief of Staff the DOJ was releasing a PR statement.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Twitter was both the worst and best thing in history. It's a giant "hey, I am stupid" indicator. I can't wait to see Sessions and Priebus fired, it will break the party's support for Trump while at the same time making impeachment much more likely.

Iksenpets

Banned
So let me get this all straight...

Currently the White House Communications Director is trying to have the Chief of Staff arrested for the crime of "leaking" public disclosure forms

The President is trying to torture the Attorney General until he resigns.

The Secretaries of State and Defense have both disappeared on mysterious vacations.

Somewhere amidst all of this, the outgoing Press Secretary stole the interns' minifridge under cover of darkness

Any one of these plots would get cut from even the cheapest sitcom.

Makonero

Currently the White House Communications Director is trying to have the Chief of Staff arrested for the crime of "leaking" public disclosure forms

The Secretaries of State and Defense have both disappeared on mysterious vacations.

Somewhere amidst all of this, the outgoing Press Secretary stole the interns' minifridge under cover of darkness

The East Wing will be an incredible (and unwatchable) TV show/movie someday.

Kevtones

No bubble! No bubble!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Trump getting charged soon. August Surprise!
Idk thr WH being a meas is good. Congress in turmoil is good.

My personal prediction is that the Republican Congress wants to get something of substance against Pense, so they can impeach him first, not confirm any VP pick by Trump, than impeach Trump, allowing them to just install Ryan as the new President.

Wait, I haven't heard anything about this Minifridge. Oh god, google shows that its a real story, I thought you were actually tossing a joke in there.

Zolo

My personal prediction is that the Republican Congress wants to get something of substance against Pense, so they can impeach him first, not confirm any VP pick by Trump, than impeach Trump, allowing them to just install Ryan as the new President.

Wait, I haven't heard anything about this Minifridge. Oh god, google shows that its a real story, I thought you were actually tossing a joke in there.

Congress loves Pence.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Congress loves Pence.

Yeah, but Pence is clearly dirty in this Russian Collusion spectacle, having him get caught up in this investigation a few months down the line would be really damn bad for the party. Maybe Congress can just get him to resign, and do a Nixon like arrangement.

UberTag

And somehow Republican voters believe all of the above is the fault of...

A) Obama
B) Hillary
C) The Fake News / Mainstream Media ... or...
D) Disgruntled Liberal Voters

Nictel

Ryan? I think that would be worse for them. I don't believe Trump is the reason for the repeal catastrophy. For what is now eight(?) years they have struggled and failed to come with an alternative health plan. With Trump gone and Ryan as president they won't be able to blame it on the president (may it be Obama or Trump) anymore.

Actually since I do believe we are on the darkest timeline: Somehow Donald Trump will use all his assets to make his beloved daughter Ivanka the first female president of the US only to spite Hillary Clinton. On her inauguration day he will tweet: @HillaryClinton I have won. Sad.

Look this is just the kind of joshing around that two brothers do. I reported my own brother to the FBI the other day.

I've seen plenty of GAF threads where reporting family members to the authorities before having an adult discussion was the recommended course of action. What's Scaramucci's GAF name?

Top Bottom