• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scaramucci claims Reince leaked his info [it was public], demands FBI investigate

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Statement from DoJ.

https://twitter.com/PaulaReidCBS/status/890407437144117249
DFtc11vXcAAWvys.jpg

Anthony? So casual now.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Reminder: these are the people inside the West Wing

How long into a 9/11-style crisis would the cabinet be debating to invoke the 25th Amendment?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Said it before, people underestimate what is happening: Bannon's number 1 enemy is the GOP, because to build his movement he needs them out since he wants their supporters. Trump and Bannon probably expected him to lose and to go full on anti-GOP and anti-Hillary till 2020 when Bannon would start a new party. But they won. So they will push as far as they can and either Trump will get impeached or he'll quit. Either way it puts them right where they wanted to be, or at least where Bannon wanted. He'll be making the point that a revolution is needed, that Washington/the establishment has everything cornered.

Picking the fight back against the GOP like in the primaries is a continuation of what went iff course when Trump won. Bannon does not want a successful Trump/GOP, he needs a big failure to take supporters away from the GOP and into a new movement's fold.

The reason Bannon likes to have the media attack them or him is because it makes him look more powerful, which is needed to draw support from the crazies.

Steel

Banned
Seriously, there's no way all the fucking nonsense of this administration can fit in a movie. Legislating by tweet, tweeting accusations of the chief of staff leaking publicly available information to the world, pussyfooting about firing the AG, talking about orgies in front of the boy scouts... And that's just the last fucking day. This would have to be stretched out over a tv show with 10 seasons at this rate.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Trump wanted to fire Preibus months ago, he was asking his guests at Mar-a-Lago if she should fire him or Spicer. Google it.

Cvie

Seriously, there's no way all the fucking nonsense of this administration can fit in a movie. Legislating by tweet, tweeting accusations of the chief of staff leaking publicly available information to the world, pussyfooting about firing the AG, talking about orgies in front of the boy scouts... And that's just the last fucking day. This would have to be stretched out over a tv show with 10 seasons at this rate.

can't wait for the Trump cinematic universe starring Matt Damon

Torokil

Today has been the craziest day so far in TRUMPLAND

1. Trump banning transsexuals
2. Trump declaring the USA a theocracy
3. The Mooch wanting a random FBI investigation on Priebus

All in one day.

RDreamer

On twitter:
@scaramucci
"Wrong! Tweet was public notice to leakers that all Sr Adm officials are helping to end illegal leaks. @Reince45"

Kevtones

And you delete the tweet? That only makes you look worse and it makes your current tweet make less sense.

This is The President of the United States Communication Director.

Communication. Director.

Steel

Banned
I never actually knew that there would be a time where I would think someone could be less competent as a frontman for the president than Sean fucking Spicer, but thereitis.gif.

kevin1025

Banned
Communications Director communicates that Reince is a leaker. Waits an hour and a half, then says nah, and deletes the original. But according to Ryan Lizza, he had contacted FBI over Reince.

Business day four of Scaramucci.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm going to be surprised if Mooch can make it 60 days. Guy is already acting like a loon. Trump knows there's only room for one loon.

I never actually knew that there would be a time where I would think someone could be less competent as a frontman for the president than Sean fucking Spicer, but thereitis.gif.

I don't know what you're talking about. He's basically a savant at representing Trump; I could have believed this twitter fuckery was direct from the President himself.

Please feel free to rank the things we should be talking about from 1 to 100 and we'll allow follow along.

What? When did I say we shouldn't be talking about this? I was just making an observation that dramatic empty tweets tend to steer the discussion from really important goings on. Feel free to talk about whatever the hell you want.

UberTag

Reminder that tonight Trump was eating dinner with Mooch, Hannity, and Bill Shine (the fired Fox News exec producer/president) and at least Mooch & Sean have wanted Reince to be gone.
That dinner was more of a cabinet meeting than anything you'll find in the White House.
Those are the real power brokers in Washington. Trump has no trust or loyalty in anyone else outside of Kushner.
He's already turned on the rest of his cabinet/advisers/lawyers/staffers for ruining his presidency because it sure can't be his fault or anything.
His only friends are the Mooch and his buddies at Fox.

Top Bottom