• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scaramucci claims Reince leaked his info [it was public], demands FBI investigate

Prompto

Banned
DFtbRxsVwAAped2

What a thick skinned individual

ce56d86e44f653b88497867e6383dfaa.jpg

Philip Rucker‏Verified account
@PhilipRucker
Following
More
Some in White House are trying to build a case that Priebus is a leaker — ”a diagram" charting leaks, per senior official — to show Trump.
8:40 PM - 26 Jul 2017

ted-thai-tx-magnate-ross-perot-with-ar-state-employment-record-chart-attacking-candidate-bill-clinton.jpg

I've been done with saying 'he can't' for months now, but wtf he really can't be that dumb

Tillerson would bounce too probably

Ohohohohoho, I absolutely believe Trump's dumb enough to do it. It's all a matter of which advisors and lawyer(s) manage to hold some sway on him.

If this happens, I'll cackle like a maniac.

greatgeek

Banned
I've been done with saying 'he can't' for months now, but wtf he really can't be that dumb

Tillerson would bounce too probably
Rosenstein, Mueller, and who knows how many senior DOJ officials will likely resign or be shitcanned too. It would be some totalitarian purge shit. Night of the Short Fingers?

Mahonay

Banned
We're only 6 months in and they're eating each other alive. The Trump presidency ladies and gentlemen. Such leadership. So much winning.

gutshot

At some point Trump will alienate enough establishment GOP types that they will push for impeachment, right? Right?

greatgeek

Banned
We're only 6 months in and they're eating each other alive. The Trump presidency ladies and gentlemen. Such leadership. So much winning.
And the thing is, even if there is a dramatic reshuffling of personnel, we'll probably see the same drama--like with Trumps campaign.

Like, the Comm Director publicly asking the FBI to investigate the Chief of Staff over leaks is nutty enough... asking them to do it over publicly available information is insane. If politico got this thru normal disclosure.... fuck. He really wants to kick Reince to the curb.

Shoeless

At some point Trump will alienate enough establishment GOP types that they will push for impeachment, right? Right?

I don't think that's possible. He could declare himself a monarch with bloodline of ascension to the throne and the Republicans would start cheering and making fun of Democrat Libtards that believe in stupid freedom stuff. They no longer believe in democracy, only hate.

kevin1025

Banned
This administration is a freakimg clown show

Clown shows are more professional. This is more a poop bag getting lit with a firecracker and you trip on your laces running away and the shit gets all over your back and there's nothing you can do.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
The only thing that keeps me sane is how dysfunctional the White House staff is and how much they hate each other.

Steel

Banned
This guy is such a fucking dumbass. What the fuck. My bar for the white house is so slow that it's somewhere above china by now, but this has managed to go lower.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Like, the Comm Director publicly asking the FBI to investigate the Chief of Staff over leaks is nutty enough... asking them to do it over publicly available information is insane. If politico got this thru normal disclosure.... fuck. He really wants to kick Reince to the curb.

Even if they didn't, it's still insane. The whole point of these forms is that the press winds up getting them.

Dude didn't waste anytime. Last week it was "me and reince are all good" to get him the fuck outta here.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him go after Bannon next.

Speely

Banned
This administration is either going to implode and set the GOP back a long way (not far enough, prolly) or it's going to fuck the entire world up badly.

There is no middle ground. Every day it gets more unbelievable, yet here we are.

Top Bottom