• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin Thread of Hard Summer Justice Slam !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what you snowglobe-ers say, that was funny. :lol

And Keyser gave me a good idea for a Photoshop... I just need to see if someone uploads a photo of the grill on fire...

Forkball

2upzds1.gif

MVP is seriously being wasted. He should be in the title hunt, not toiling in the midcard.

I mean come on.... he's got to deal with Masters. The guy just get s NO reaction, no cheers, no boos... just nothing. Let's be honest here, Masters absolutely SUCKS.

ReiGun said:
No one breaks the Masterlock.
put your arms straight up... problem solved.

With any luck, Masters will fail another drug trust and be sent packing again. They release Kennedy and Umaga... and BRING BACK a worthless piece of shit in Masters.

Striker said:
I'm guessing no Chavo weekly embarrassment, or is it too early to speculate?
Please please PLEASE bring back Kerwin White. He could be like "WWE won't treat me fairly until I play the white man's game", so much potential.

This is so hilarious. First they break kayfabe by showing Piven saying that Cena threw Dr. Ken "too hard" and now Hickenbottom :lol . Summerfest indeed.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES MARKOUT MODE INITIATED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom