• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

You're good, Mononoke. :)

As for the Wal-mart.ca shenanigans... does anyone know when they posted the wave three stuff? Any idea if they are actually in stock and it's just server issues? Or...?

LordAmused

You're good, Mononoke. :)

As for the Wal-mart.ca shenanigans... does anyone know when they posted the wave three stuff? Any idea if they are actually in stock and it's just server issues? Or...?

It's been "in-stock" since 7:00 PM EST. I would think it is a server issue because I still am not able to order any of them.

Kilvin

Speaking of which, did anyone see my post on the last page about Ike and DeDeDe being preorders for the 6th and the 15th? I wonder if that has something to do with it.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Aw man. We'll miss you guys in the main OT. Best of luck!

Speaking of which, did anyone see my post on the last page about Ike and DeDeDe being preorders for the 6th and the 15th? I wonder if that has something to do with it.

I don't think that's it. I took everything out of my cart except Fox and it still didn't work...

Sora_N

Probably all related to all the delayed shipment overall to Canada.

When I tried to checkout I saw those dates as well.

So we split the group. Holly hell, I can't keep up with all these threads.

QUESTION Can we agree to NOT complain about deals and other discussion happening here?

ohlawd

I was about to destroy my shit seeing this thread hit page 3 like I missed something big

dammit, all a misunderstanding

s'all good tho

MarkusRJR

Do we know when BB/FS are selling Meta Knight, Mega Man, and Sonic? I have all pre-ordered via PayPal and I wanna make sure I have enough.funds to pay for bills (get paid right after they are due). Wanna know if I should cheap out on groceries, basically.

Fularu

Banned
Since we have a new thread.

What should one do to get his hands on a Meta Knight? :( It's the only wave 3 Amiibo I'm missing

Do we know when BB/FS are selling Meta Knight, Mega Man, and Sonic? I have all pre-ordered via PayPal and I wanna make sure I have enough.funds to pay for bills (get paid right after they are due). Wanna know if I should cheap out on groceries, basically.

I would also like to know this. I've got Mega Man and Sonic pay-pal-pre-ordered on BB...

(Still lookin' for Meta Knight!)

oneran

I think its just something wrong with walmarts site, because even Luigi U is showing up in stock and its been out of stock for months.

Jinto

I haven't bought any amiibo since the TRU buy 3 for $30 deal. I caved in the last couple days and bought 2 while pre-ordering 2 more. You guys suck.

I remember having all of the initial ones pre-ordered and cancelling at the last minute. Things could have been so different if I kept that pre-order.

Edit: Now I'm gonna be disappointed if I don't get Zero Suit Samus. :/

CRA5H

I should be able to get an extra lucario and would be down for this
Yeah I have an extra Shulk with me and "should" have an extra Metaknight if BB pulls through. I've already set up arrangements to trade a Shulk for a Lucario but its always good to have a backup. Whichever one I don't end up trading for Lucario, I may sell it at cost to someone in the GTA unless I can't get my hands on a Ness/Charizard for trading purposes. I'll keep CanadAmiibo-GAF posted.

Did we get kicked out of the Canadian Game Deals thread? I'm actually laughing really hard thanks to this. I needed it after missing the silent launch of all Wave 3 at TRU in Kingston. The Mega Man amiibo got me into this craze and now that he is out I can't even buy him..

Zing

Banned
Since we have a new thread.

What should one do to get his hands on a Meta Knight? :( It's the only wave 3 Amiibo I'm missing
Wait until it has a general release in the USA. The eBay prices should drop a bit. It happened with some of the others. I finally caved and bought a JPN Ike and Dedede since the prices are only $5 more than buying locally.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wait until it has a general release in the USA. The eBay prices should drop a bit. It happened with some of the others. I finally caved and bought a JPN Ike and Dedede since the prices are only $5 more than buying locally.
Where are they selling them in JP? I only know of AmiAmi an Amazon.co.jp.

Top Bottom