• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Zzoram

Polt needs to be more aggressive in the mid game.

He's great in early game, but in his mid game he lets Stephano build up too strong of an economy making it super hard to deal with the late game.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
GG WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Zzoram

WHAT?!?!

Stephano smashed his entire ground army into the tanks at a choke and lost all his cover for Broodlords, then 30 ninja marines hiding in the back stimmed out and killed all the Broodlords.

Polt is still going to lose this finals. He's way too passive in the mid game for every match, and Stephano isn't going to toss his army into a choke with 8 tanks every game.

If only Polt played mid game aggression like MMA, this would be an even closer series.

Striek

So did anyone else notice Polt put his fungaled SCVs to autorepair each other? Never seen that before.

Singlehandedly saved all his SCVs, saved his PF and greatly helped him win this game.

Zzoram

So did anyone else notice Polt put his fungaled SCVs to autorepair each other? Never seen that before.

Singlehandedly saved all his SCVs, saved his PF and greatly helped him win this game.

Yep that was clutch.

This time Stephano fungals the SCVs before they can start repairing

(._.)

Banned
is this a BO7?

had some great laddering today. Played 3 games, lost two. all three were plat players. being matched with plat only now. learned a whole lot from my games. hopefully I get a promotion soon :]

Zzoram

is this a BO7?

had some great laddering today. Played 3 games. Lost two. all three were plat players. being matched with plat only now. learned a whole lot from my games. hopefully I get a promotion soon :]

Bo5

but if Polt wins it he has to play another Bo5 since he's coming from loser's bracket

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Striek

Crazy games. Thought Polt had that for sure.

So sad he never built a single ghost the entire series whilst pretty much losing to fungal growth.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
The transistions for the Lone star make me want to stab someone lol. How the screen goes like grey for a second all the time when switching to different cameras :p

Corran Horn

It's CSL first? What? How long is CSL? Who is going to listen to SOTG at 5am?

07:30 PM - Grand Finals (Stephano or Polt vs. Losers Bracket Finals Winner) (Best of 5 -- x2 if needed)

08:30 PM - CSL Finals - University of North Texas vs. University of Texas at Austin

10:00 PM - State of the Game with iNcontrol and party!!

Who knows though...things running later than normal I guess.

Yoshichan

Yeah what's up with NASTL anyway?

Corran Horn

SOTG next. CSL finals are gonna be on stream#2 I guess.

We might have Incontrol hosting SOTG and casting NASTL at the same time.

Corran Horn

lololololol

v3aGD.jpg

Top Bottom