• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAN DOWN

ibt9Xlny7u0ynR.gif

Zutroy

ibt9Xlny7u0ynR.gif

The album is being streamed for free on iTunes. How interesting.

I've only listened through it once, but so far it seems a disappointment compared to Carnival Ride and Play On =(

It also pleases me how much of Britney's face we've had on the last two pages!

Mau ®

Today is a sad day in the POP COMMUNITY. For the horse that starred on Britney's bubbling under smash RADAR, passed away.

BOW TO THE RADAR HORSE!! HE SHAT ON YOUR FAV'S HORSE POP CAREERS!!

tumblr_lvqzbwGmfn1r5hnbro1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lunoo1psWl1r3hbv8o1_500.gif

Earlier today I was talking to royalan in the chat, and we were talking about CeCe Winans. A bit later he asked a question about her, and I thought he said "Caca."

Your brainwashing seems to be progressing nicely.
Did this have anything to do with my PM? I was pretty harsh on poor CeCe...

Yep.

Well I wasn't discussing what you said in depth, just that you'd send a great PM about her stylistic choices in the song and contrasted them with CeCe Winans.
Can't stop listening to Whtiney's version. Almost makes me want to tour all the NYC Pentecostal churches and discover the next batch of young, budding divas <3

Mumei

I've seen this gif before. What's its significance?

Aside from the sadness I feel when I see it I mean.

Mariah's TRL performance where she brought ice cream for everyone and took off her shirt (with another shirt underneath) and babbled sort of incoherently.

Mariah's breakdown was sort of boring in retrospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom