• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Why on Earth would Gaga hate Telephone? IT'S ONLY HER BEST SONG. Stupid bitch.

I think the song was passed around so much within the record company and it was generally a stressful experience or something associated with it.

I don't think Gaga even wanted it nor wanted it on The Fame Monster. =/

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Stanning hard for Starships today.

you better be
ibbTnr0FEqRnuk.gif

royalan

I hate that Mariah hates "I Don't Wanna Cry" it's one of my favorite by her.

Well, the verses are kind of forgettable, but how she sings DAT CHORUS...

Kyon

Banned
Xtina is covering "Edge Of Glory" by her favorite person on the planet Lady Gaga next week on The Voice apparently.

Kyon

Banned
Confirmed. LordT

The Semifinals kick off on "The Voice" Performance Show, Monday, April 30 (8-10 p.m., ET) on NBC as all eight Semifinalists will each perform one song in addition to a group performance. Teams Adam and CeeLo will come together to sing "All These Things I've Done" by The Killers, while Teams Blake and Christina unite to sing Lady Gaga's "The Edge of Glory." Plus, "The Voice" presents Coach Blake Shelton, ACM & CMA Male Vocalist of the Year, in the world television premiere performance off his new single, "Over," off his album, Red River Blue.

http://www.nbc.com/news/2012/04/27/world-television-premierecoach-blake-shelton-performs-his-new-single-over-and-the-teams-unite-for-tw/index.php

Mau ®

I embraced starships when it came out. We had a passionate relationship that lasted over 3 days.

You're late to the party Phono, but then again most stans resemble their faves
gaga13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom